Reply Role Playing
Utopia crumbled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 am
((... I wasn't planning on making Acht an actual character... but he's a bit too main for me right now for him not to be. I added a "history" for him as it may explain something about how he acts or certain things he does later on... but it's a tad long and boring, so skipping the entire sheet is fine.))

Gaia Username: bara_no_namida
Character name: "Acht" (alias) Alice Akagawa (real name that was never known)
Sex: ??? (most assume he's male, but Acht is rather girly looking, and has never specified which he is --when asked he just smiles and says, "I'm the same as everyone else.")
Side: Apollis
Powers: He can take on another person's pain by taking some of his/her blood (it works with physical pain, but emotional and mental is questionable) (by giving blood he can dull the person's pain). He's discovered over the centuries that he's immortal (he can actually die, but not by normal means). He has a high amount of stamina (not really a power, but it is useful).
Height: 5 feet 7.5
Appearance Description: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/karinkr696/karinn.jpg (Ignore "Karin" because I couldn't find the version without that...) (oh, and his part and fringe sweep is on the opposite side --his left eyes is blue though, with grey streaks-- and, as mentioned earlier, his right eyes is pale green with grey streaks) (he is always seen wearing covering clothes, and usually they are in dark shades)
Weapons: A sharpened letter opener (the type with an actual blade with the appearance of a thin knife)
History: Acht's past has left him with mental and physical scars, and an interesting personality and outlook on things.

Acht can't really remember much of his history. He was taken from his family and spent his childhood with a beautiful red-haired girl and the woman that took care of them. Though, as they were usually in some dark basement (once a week, they were let out at midnight for playing, and once a month, the woman took them apart to a completely white room to ask questions, ask for the completion of puzzles, etc.), they didn't have much of a childhood, but Acht and the girl --called "Sieben"-- were close friends and as they knew no better, they didn't mind.

After about 14 years from beginning to live there, things were the same, but a young man soon stepped in, taking over some of the woman's duties (occasionally, the man would bring them food, and during that time, he'd asked questions also). Neither thought much of a man, they even tried becoming friends with him, but when it seemed like they had exceeded, things changed again. Completely taking over the food responsibilities, they only saw the woman once a month, and the young man --whom came every other day-- began acting rather odd. It wasn't noticeable at first, but it soon progressed into psychological abuse.

At first, they managed to cope, but Sieben eventually broke --becoming an unresponsive shell of a person-- and Acht wasn't much better. Around that time, psychological abuse got boring for the man, and switched to physical abuse on Acht. Though that grew boring also, so he allowed to two to leave around a year later. In their conditions, they were most likely going to die, but Acht managed to pull together a make-shift life for him and Sieben. Through the centuries, Acht has taken care of Sieben, being with her as much as possible, in the hopes that one day she'd go back to being the beautiful red-headed doll he'd once known. When he did leave her for the first time, it was to join the battle for revenge (Demonica was the first consideration, but according to a a couple pieces of paper from the woman, the man that caused everything was a demon).

(("Sieben" = "Seven"))  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:41 pm
bara_no_namida
((... I wasn't planning on making Acht an actual character... but he's a bit too main for me right now for him not to be. I added a "history" for him as it may explain something about how he acts or certain things he does later on... but it's a tad long and boring, so skipping the entire sheet is fine.))

Gaia Username: bara_no_namida
Character name: "Acht" (alias) Alice Akagawa (real name that was never known)
Sex: ??? (most assume he's male, but Acht is rather girly looking, and has never specified which he is --when asked he just smiles and says, "I'm the same as everyone else.")
Side: Apollis
Powers: He can take on another person's pain by taking some of his/her blood (it works with physical pain, but emotional and mental is questionable) (by giving blood he can dull the person's pain). He's discovered over the centuries that he's immortal (he can actually die, but not by normal means). He has a high amount of stamina (not really a power, but it is useful).
Height: 5 feet 7.5
Appearance Description: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/karinkr696/karinn.jpg (Ignore "Karin" because I couldn't find the version without that...) (oh, and his part and fringe sweep is on the opposite side --his left eyes is blue though, with grey streaks-- and, as mentioned earlier, his right eyes is pale green with grey streaks) (he is always seen wearing covering clothes, and usually they are in dark shades)
Weapons: A sharpened letter opener (the type with an actual blade with the appearance of a thin knife)
History: Acht's past has left him with mental and physical scars, and an interesting personality and outlook on things.

Acht can't really remember much of his history. He was taken from his family and spent his childhood with a beautiful red-haired girl and the woman that took care of them. Though, as they were usually in some dark basement (once a week, they were let out at midnight for playing, and once a month, the woman took them apart to a completely white room to ask questions, ask for the completion of puzzles, etc.), they didn't have much of a childhood, but Acht and the girl --called "Sieben"-- were close friends and as they knew no better, they didn't mind.

After about 14 years from beginning to live there, things were the same, but a young man soon stepped in, taking over some of the woman's duties (occasionally, the man would bring them food, and during that time, he'd asked questions also). Neither thought much of a man, they even tried becoming friends with him, but when it seemed like they had exceeded, things changed again. Completely taking over the food responsibilities, they only saw the woman once a month, and the young man --whom came every other day-- began acting rather odd. It wasn't noticeable at first, but it soon progressed into psychological abuse.

At first, they managed to cope, but Sieben eventually broke --becoming an unresponsive shell of a person-- and Acht wasn't much better. Around that time, psychological abuse got boring for the man, and switched to physical abuse on Acht. Though that grew boring also, so he allowed to two to leave around a year later. In their conditions, they were most likely going to die, but Acht managed to pull together a make-shift life for him and Sieben. Through the centuries, Acht has taken care of Sieben, being with her as much as possible, in the hopes that one day she'd go back to being the beautiful red-headed doll he'd once known. When he did leave her for the first time, it was to join the battle for revenge (Demonica was the first consideration, but according to a a couple pieces of paper from the woman, the man that caused everything was a demon).

(("Sieben" = "Seven"))

arigoto namida-chan that was really good. as far as it being boring...im not gonna lie and say it wasnt at all boring but so far hes a interesting character. Something i think that might help as far as making him more exciting is going deeper into the past of his and dont be so general about him...im sorry i dont mean to sound like a b***h but i think that constructive critisum with a bit of advice and praise is the best way to help someone get better that and practice practice practice. Acht seems like hes going to be a interesting character. Keep up the good work and again im sorry if i seem like im being mean i really dont intentd to sound that way  

yukie the black wolf

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:28 pm
((Hmm? Oh, thanks, I guess. And you didn't sound like a ***** --probably 'cause I already knew about the whole being more detailed thing, but thanks for bothering. Acht isn't supposed to be that detailed anyway. I just made him a improved version of Kohaku-san that had a personality and past according to Elyot --Acht protects him and takes whatever pain may come, but has a side that needs Elyot with his "boy-next-door" personality to reassure him of various things. Oh, and I believe this style works best for me, as it allows me time to carefully think about more specific details that would best fit, and I prefer the character himself or herself to reveal some things, instead of it just being mentioned in the "past" section.

And it's likely I'll never use Acht again, so I didn't bother giving many details.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:34 pm
bara_no_namida
((Hmm? Oh, thanks, I guess. And you didn't sound like a ***** --probably 'cause I already knew about the whole being more detailed thing, but thanks for bothering. Acht isn't supposed to be that detailed anyway. I just made him a improved version of Kohaku-san that had a personality and past according to Elyot --Acht protects him and takes whatever pain may come, but has a side that needs Elyot with his "boy-next-door" personality to reassure him of various things. Oh, and I believe this style works best for me, as it allows me time to carefully think about more specific details that would best fit, and I prefer the character himself or herself to reveal some things, instead of it just being mentioned in the "past" section.

And it's likely I'll never use Acht again, so I didn't bother giving many details.))

lol ah i see but like i said he seems really cool so far ^_^  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Rose twitched slightly. "No... I don't think that he can die..." she started skipping, not wanting to think about it. Skitz shook her head, but walked a bit faster, not wanting to lose Rose. Cerzien, raising a brow at Yukie, asked, "So... what's the plan? I think that Skitz's idea is to go in and kill the people she's so sure destroyed her family."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:58 pm
Yukie looks at him raising a eyebrow."I like that plan...but no we need to be spys for a bit learning about whats going on and the plans against us. Skitz knows that the orginization comes first. I dont think she would risk exsopsing us by attacking them...would she?"
She nibbles on her bottom lip contemplating all the complications that were just showing themselves and most like would only get worse. Letting out another sigh she looks up at the sky thinking about everything. "Well this assignment has just become annoyingly complicated what with the two babies and the possibility of Skitz loosing focus on what we really need to do."  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:11 pm
Skitz, hearing her name, turned and raised an eyebrow. "You know that I wouldn't screw this up on purpose, right?" She asked, slightly aggrivated that Cerzien would do something like that. Cerzien turned a little red, but shook his head. "I know you too well to think that you can completely control your emotions without being totally stoic." Skitz, still irritated at the truth of it, snapped, "Fine. You have my word that I won't charge in and kill anyone, alright?" Rose, not wanting them to fight, tugged at Skitz's sleeves and asked, "How are we going to get in?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:49 pm
Yukie smirks as she looks at Skitz a erie glow lighting her eyes that would have most shivering with dread and wondering if she had lost touch with the little person called sanity. Oh yes she knew alot of people within the orginization thought that she had lost her sanity and even more wonderd if she ever had it. "That my friend you will leave up to me."  

yukie the black wolf

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:36 am
"... You know..." Elyot started, his voice soft. Not that he didn't want to talk, he just knew any further words would be ignored by the blood sucker. "... You can let go of my collar, I'll follow you, anyway, Acht..." A few seconds passed, nothing had changed, and a few more seconds passed before Elyot felt a sigh about to come on. Though, this time, something did happen. Stumbling backwards, the brunette fell to the ground, and mumbled a few complaints before looking up to see the the other's smile. His white fangs clearly showing. It seemed that the other always chose such weird times to smile, but Elyot couldn't complain. Sure, he was on the ground, and sure, he looked pretty stupid on the ground, but Acht had stopped pulling him by the collar of his coat. And he got a brief break.

"C'mon," the blonde said, lips still in the friendly and touched, yet creepy, smile. Though the smile faded when the shorter flinched away from the hand offered. "... Can't lose them now, right?" Hesitantly nodding, Elyot took the offer, brown eyes widening in shock at a slight discovery. To that, he just got a pat on the shoulder, ending the short break of walking.

"Anything happens... and I'll deal with it, Ely. ... I told you, I'll protect you, so, please, try not to worry so much..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:52 am
Skitz raised an eyebrow, a faint smirk on her lips. "Would that involve any sort of seduction? You know I suck at anything besides breaking and entering during times like this, Yukie." Cerzien backed up a step, waving slightly. "I'll leave this up to you two. And leave my sister out of this!" Skitz ruffled Rose's hair slightly, smoothing it back into place after a second. "I wouldn't do that and you know it, Cerzien." Rose hugged Skitz, sending a pang of guilt through Cerzien. He could still remember times when she used to try things like that with him. He could still remember shrugging her off. Looking at it now, he turned a shade darker remembering old feelings that he used to have for Skitz, thinking that maybe the two of them could raise Rose together. Skitz, seeing the colour change, asked, "What are you doing?" Cerzien shrugged- "Nothing." The feelings were long gone, anyway.  

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:03 pm
Smiling a fang showing she flashes them a innocent look. "Yes i know you suck at it and really Rose is to innocent to bring into this honestly i dont know wher you got that idea Cerzien but i have to say i am offended." Her eyes flash turning compleatly gold she smirks. "You really do have to trust me at times." She turns back to Skitz. "You know me to well and why do you think i told you to leave it to me." Fangs extend and nails sharpen until she looks like a goddess at first look she laughs as they near the castle she looks pointedly at Skitz clearly telling her to stay there once they reached the edge of the forest.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff