Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:52 am
"Ah crap." The clone Kawarimi'd with an icicle it had spotted behind Jono.
"Ronnel did NOT want to leave Jono! He couldn't face any of you after seeing the deaths he was unable to stop! If you're going to kill me, at least give these scrolls to Sano and Ed!" It tossed several fire scrolls down, as well as two genjutsu scrolls.

((Ok, Clone is done fighting. It has said its piece, and given you the scrolls for Sano and Ed. The fire scrolls are mostly for Sano, except for the Kaiton Ichi, Ni, and San. That goes to both. The Kation:Housenka jutsu is for Sano when he shows up.
The Kaiton: One, Two, and Three are two posts each, and the Housenka is 7. Warn him about the chakra drain. The genjutsu scroll has the Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu to go to whichever you choose, and the other has the Taste of Sand jutsu. These scrolls will let you train the two Suna gennin a little.
To see what FIre jutsu are inscribed on the scroll, just look at my profile and say that there's a scroll for each of the ones I mentioned here and the ones that Sano does not have.
Sano does not get to learn the Gokakyu, and Edgar doesn't get the Housenka. This evens things up a little in case they fight each other.
Ay ya, Look Below!))

The clone grimaced.
"And Jono, the Boss man, the real Ronnel, has a cure for it! He can fix what he broke!"
Then it stood still, and spread its arms out.
"Sorry guys....time's up after all...sorry Edgar, Sano......"

((Check it out, I got one of the two specific jutsu I designed with you in mind approved. I'm going to try to get the other one approved soon.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:01 am
Slowly walking over to the displayed Ronnel, Jono spoke softly, "You don't understand. Why would he want to be saved from the only one he can trust?! The only one who keeps him company?!" His voice rising, it became more and more agitated and his eyes more and more fierce. "Why would you take the only positive thing he has away from him? What you have given him is a gift. A splendorous, wonderful, magnificent gift that surpasses anything else the physical world could ever provide." Now seemingly excited, Jono's voice only became louder and more erratic, "If you try to take me away from him, I won't let that happen. And even if you do somehow manage to catch me off guard, he will never be able to forgive for taking away his one true friend. I...am the only thing he's got!" With this newly found anger being expressed through all three of his eyes, three senbon shot out of his hand at the three middle knuckles to form a claw from his hand. Starting out low, Jono quickly brought back his hand and gave a powerful jab towards Ronnel's throat to stab all three senbon into his jugular.  

Fanoto

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 am
The senbon stabbed into the clone's throat as it stared at Jono.
"You're... wrong..... he.. has.... us.............. Suna.... stands...... together............. even..... now............Ronnel's nindo.... has.... not....... changed ........"
The clone stared into Jono's eyes as the life dimmed from its own. It slid backwards off the senbon to land on the ground at Jono's feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 am
"He has me...and that's all he'll ever have." Jono spoke coldly as he turned away from Ronnel lying and began to walk towards Ed.  

Fanoto

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:13 am
The clone slowly dissolved into wind and sand. As the wind carried past Jono, a faint anguished noise could be heard. The wind went out of Yukigakure, and flew off without becoming known to any but Jono.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:55 am
Sano walked into the forest prepared to train and watched as Fanoto destroyed the clone. Disgusted, he walked over to where the clone fell and picked up the scrolls. "Jono....Why?" He shook his head and read the scrolls. He nodded and stood up, preparing to begin his training.

Closely reading the scroll for the Pheonix Flower, he sat and meditated to gain chakra at first. {1/7}
Sano stood up and began forming the handsigns. "Rat. Tiger. Dog. Ox. Rabbit. Tiger." {2/7}
Sano smiled as he felt his chakra churning to his hand seals. He took a few seconds to let the flames collect in his body. {3/7}
Sano's chest swelled with fire as Sano brought his hand towards his mouth. "Kaiton: Housenka no Jutsu!" Sano blew out the flames, but it appeared only in a few strings of flame. {4/7}
Confused, Sano tried again. He began meditating to regain his chakra. {5/7}
Sano opened his eyes and began performing the hand signs. "Rat. Tiger. Dog. Ox. Rabbit. Tiger." The flames began building back up in his chest again, this time stronger. {6/7}
"Kaiton: Housenka no Jutsu!" Sano expelled the flames from his body, this time with more force. Multiple flames shot out towards the forest as the snow below it vaporated. The flames then fell into the ground leaving large patched of charred grass. {7/7}

Sano smiled as he followed the melted path towards the epicenter of the blast. "That wasn't so..." Sano fell to his knees and then spun and landed on his back. "Woah." Sano reached up and rubbed his forehead. "That takes a lot out of you. I think I'm going to take a quick nap." Sano closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:34 am
Jono walked over to where Ronnel's corpse once lay and gathered the scrolls. Quickly sorting through them, he began tossing them rapidly. After a few seconds, all the scrolls were divided up and at the feet of Ed & Sano. "There you go, learn the scrolls in front of you and those scrolls only." He spoke as he showed a light restrain and continued, "Sano, careful with the Housenka, it takes up a good amount of chakra. Ed, you will not learn the Housenka, but instead refine, polish, and perfect your Great Fireball technique. Just as well, it consumes a good deal of chakra, so be careful. There are the three basic fire techniques in there as well as a pair of genjutsu. As much as I'd love to help you guys, I have no experience with Katon, so you're kinda on your own. Have fun." After finishing his instructions, he began to walk off the field and his head seemed determined.

There seemed to be a sudden shock as the clone looked around in confusion. Looking back far enough, he spotted Sano and Ed and ran over, "Hey guys!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 am
Sano raised his head. "Yeah, I realize the chakra drainage...That's why I'm lying here--What the? Why are you acting like you just got here?" Sano sat up and stared Jono curiously. "Is everything alright? The people who took you aren't...doing things to you, are they?" Sano shook off the weird feeling he was having and picked up another scroll. "Taste of Sand? That sounds...creepy." Sano stood up and prepared to learn the technique.

Sano created a Suna bunshin and studied the scroll. He then performed the hand signs. He felt his chakra move around as if it were a picture. A really weird picture... {1/5}
Sano then looked up towards this clone to try and make eye contact to entrap his clone in the genjutsu, but the clone wouldn't look at him. {2/5}
He called out for his clone and the clone was hesitant to look. Eventually it looked over at Sano's chin. Sano yelled again and this time the clone look and froze in its spot. {3/5}
Sano laughed and tried to concentrate on making the clone see what he wanted it to. Sano pictured a never ending amoutn of sand in the clones mouth and waited for it to become true. {4/5}
The clone began spitting randomly and Sano watched it in pleasure. "Heh, it actually worked!" The clone continued running around spitting out nothing until Sano grew bored and disspelled it. "Now, what's next? {5/5}

Plexilate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:23 am
"Time to work on some fire techniques...awesome. Katon: Ichi? Seems simple enough." Sano formed the Tiger hand seal and began to concentrate his chakra in his finger. {1/2}
Soon, Sano began to feel the flame in his finger, though not very strong. He crouched down and ran his index figer over the snow next to his feet and it began to melt. "Cool, lets try Katon: Ni." {2/2}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:23 am
"Oh, you're learning jutsu?" Jono exclaimed as he walked over and examined the scrolls, "Neat. Hmm. Try this one." Holding out a scroll towards Sano, he thought it would be a good idea to continue the work on genjutsu:

Magen: Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique)
Description: A low level illusion skill, which makes the opponent envision a very traumatic scene. After being put in some form of trance by leaves, grass, flower petals, and dust flying in front of the eyes, the target creates this vision himself. The jutsu only forces the target to think about the worst event possible for them, and then capitalizes on that by showing it happen.

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:29 am
Sano read the scroll carefully and formed the Tiger seal again and began concentrating the flame into more fingers on his hand. {1/5}
Then, Sano begant to feel heat in his middle finger along with his index finger. He began to reach down towards the snow again, but his cloak fell over his hand. Sano looked at his sleeve curiously as it began to singenothing happened.{2/5}
He raised back up and formed the handseal again. He closed his eyes so that nothing could distract his concentration. {3/5}
Sano's middle finger soon began to heat up again, but he concentrating even longer so as to further the control of the fire. {4/5}
Soon, Sano released the seal and reached towards his sleeve. A few moments later, he was able to see his fingers again and he laughed. "This could be handy in the Third Part of the Exam, don't you think?" {5/5}

((Edited to make it 5, not 2))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 am
"From what I've heard, the first fights were hosted on an iceberg, but there's no telling what they might do for yours." Jono commented hoping Sano wouldn't plan for something that might not be.  

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 am
Sano looked at Jono like he was crazy. "I know. I will in a second, I'm on a roll. Next should be Katon: San." Sano formed the Tiger hand seal and began to concentrate his chakra in his finger. {1/7}
Sano was waiting for the heat to transfer into his other hand, also, but nothing happened, so he continued to concentrate his chakra. {2/7}
Heat began trickling up Sano's arm towards his hand and Sano smiled. "This isn't so hard." But, as the heat got closer to his fingers, he lost control of it and the feeling dissipated. {3/7}
Sano reconnected the hand sign and began to concentrate the chakra bad to his hand. {4/7}
The warmth soon returned to his arm and as it grew closer, Sano's muscled tensed as he conentrated as much as possible. {5/7}
Sano was able to control the flame this time, and he soon began to feel the warmth in his fingers. He continued concentrating until the temperature felt the same as the heat in his other hand. {6/7}
Sano held his breath as he let go of the handseal. Luckily, the heat remained in his fingers. He stared at his hands and then looked at Jono. "...Awesome." {7/7}

((Edited to 7 not 2))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 am
((Um, Katon: Ni should have taken you 5 posts to learn & Katon: San 7. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8774209))  

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:47 am
"I heard that, too, which will mean I need more control with my fire techniques, but I'm getting pretty good at it, so it shouldn't be a problem." Sano then grabbed the scroll that Jono showed him and read it. He created another Suna bunshin and performed the appropriate hand signs. {1/5}
Sano let his chakra collect at the end of his handsigns as he read the scroll one more time to make sure he had to correct concept. {2/5}
He then looked towards his clone and made eye contact. When their eyes met, the clone froze as Sano began to concentrate on his Genjutsu. {3/5}
Enveloped in thought, Sano closed his eyes and created tge genjutsu for the clone to live in. {4/5}
Moments later Sano opened his eyes and the clone began feeling its body over. It soon feel to the ground, looking at its body as if it weren't there anymore. It then fell to the ground and stopped moving, looking up past the sky, staring into infinity. {5/5}

"Heh...It's thinks that the jutsu is being dispelled. That's funny." Sano quickly disspelled the clone and looked over to Jono. "Well, now what do I do? I seem to be out of scrolls..."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff