Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:22 pm
Submerged in the water the two look in each others eyes with such delight and love. Saraii moves forward and kisses him while the two stay in the water floating in between the surface and the chasm floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:43 pm
Marquis accepts the kiss exchanging breaths underwater the two are able to stay under for a long time. Marquis hands run all along Saraii's beautiful body.  

marquis27

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:21 pm
Saraii kisses him one last time before coming to the surface of the water. " maybe us 2 should go somewhere less quiet like the loft maybe.' Saraii suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:43 pm
MIyavi was sitting cross-legged in the air just above the water. "Saraii, you ready for your training? Meet me at The Moon Park in the moon village." Miyavi then leaped onto land and walked away.  

Visual Shokk

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:31 pm
" marquis i am so sorry, i have to go okay. umm, meet me in your loft later." Saraii jumped in a flash and was gone out of sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:49 pm
Marquis shrugs his shoulders as if a weight has been lifted off them. he performs a series of handsigns but messes up the last one.

trying again marquis performs the series of handsigns correctly but too slowly. so he tries again and again, finally getting it, he slaps his open palm onto the ground. Sekkai Saka (Rock Hill Creation) a 15 foot high rock hill erupts from where marquis was standing leaving Marquis on the peak of hill its sides being steep and made with slippery shale rocks. marquis jumps and slides down the rock hill, taking a break, he climbs a tree to the very top and sits on a sturdy branch up high. surveying the land around him. He clears his mind then meditates deeply.

edit:

Marquis jumps down after a long break and practices one more jutsu. doing the necesary handseals marquis grabs onto a chunks of rocks and forces his chakra into them. Doton: Iwane Wooru (Earth Release: Rock Wall). Marquis then lifts the ground 8 feet in height and 4 feet in width. Marquis stands upon the wall with a smile on his face. he then. does a couple of other handseals and disappears into the ground. as if he just melted into the earth.  

marquis27

Wize5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:57 pm
* a dimensional rip appears and wize and kyo are thrown out kyo's out cold* good he won't know what happened maxx you keep look out * the wolf dog grunts but takes look out* now i need to get the seal on you *wize pulls out some strange devices and gets to work*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:06 pm
almost finished * wize had been working on the kurama demon seal like the one on himself but instead of it looking like the spider on him it was a new design that was improved*  

Wize5

Wize5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:11 pm
there finished *the new seal looked much like a dragon* that will hold now to send him back.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:25 pm
*having sent kyo back wize starts towards his old room in the dojo* come maxx *the wolf dog follows*  

Wize5

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:53 am
Melody had to find wize "wize were are you its melody.......... um I don't know if you know this but I'm on your team and I need help finding trainheart!" she yelled will she was outside melody was smart she knew there would be all kinds of trapes in the dojo that she wasn't prepared for so she stoud outside waited to see if wize would answer her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:21 am
*a stone behind her opens like a door and their is a distant echo from wize but after bouncing off the cave walls it was impossible to understand what was said*  

Wize5

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:07 pm
Melody quickly turned around, slightly suprised " Wize! Is that you...?" She calls into the cave, hoping that he was OK.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 am
*a thudding sound came from the opening and a big wolfdog, maxx, grabbed melody by the back of her shirt and turned and took off with her down the tunnel, after a few minutes they reached the dojo where wize stays. maxx sets meldoy down and as fast as he appeared he disappeared*  

Wize5

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:23 am
Melody's face was white as a ghost. "Wolf..........." She looked and she saw wize her face went back to its normal color melody knew people hated it when she huged them but she didn't care she was relived she had found wize there unharmed. She huged wize "I'm so happy I finally found you and your not hurt etheir....... their was a long pause after her words.

"Wize I need your help we have to find trainheart, and start working as a team so we can be the mist villages best team there is!" "I know your probley really busy and stuff so if you don't want to help me that's ok with me."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff