Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:05 pm
[o sorries i was camping for 3 days but i ish bac two and im gonna asume that the cat is a real normal cat k]

Haze shook aura off gently and slowly walked forward curious of the cat. He got within hands reach of the cat and slowly reached his hand out and started to slowly pet the cat. "See arua its not a monster its just a normal cat," He said and scrfatched under its chin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:54 pm
The cat raised itself and rubbed aginst his hand, purring loudly and happily. The cat hopped down off the rail and sat aginst Haze's leg.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:32 am
[It was a real cat right]

Haze chuckled and bent down to pet the cat against his leg and listened to it purr. It was a nice calming sound that made him drowsy. "Come on Arua we have to get back," He said with a slight slure. He pickked up the cat and cradled it in his arms before desending the stairs to the room where everybody was located. He went to sit in oone of the rooms many chairs still cradling the cat. It didnt take long before the sound of the cat purring put him to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:19 pm
Aura shook her head as she came in the room,
"Idiot." she looked over at Nighthail and tackled him to the ground, cuddling him.

[[haha yes I know, random]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am
Haze opened one of his eyes and looked at arua and nighthail on the ground and shook his head and chuckled. "First hook up of the shool yeasr between a teacher and a student are we," He said and chuckled. He scratched the cat, and was surprised how tired its purring made him. He got up and walked around with the cat over to mint who was in another room dusting. "S'quesse me Mr. Mint," He said polity," What type of other creatures live in this mansion with you and the blue lion i saw." He said and contuined to scratch the cat," And if it isnt to much trouble can this cat get some found he seems hungry." He said and grinned sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 am
Aura snapped at himt o shut up, blushing wildly as Haze walked out of the room. So what if she a small, tiny, eensy-weensy, little baby crush on Nighthail? So what?  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm
((Yes, it the only, 'normal', thing here.))

Nighthail blushed and patted Aura on the head gently, smiling and giggling at her outburst. The cat meowed at Mint and purred even louder. Mint, who was just finishing dusting the ceiling, he smiled and hopped off the chandelier and grinned. " Unbeknowst to most humans, there a hundreds of different types of demons, pixies, fae, elves, mystical creatures, imps, and angels. Most of them stay in the lower, locked, sections of the home, I and the master are the only key holders."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:19 pm
[lol i hear ya u me and this cat r the only 'normal' things here* looks at cartoon hero* biggrin ]

Haze stared at him wide eyed. Then a plot formed in his head. One of these days he was gonna go on a adventuring spree through this houe, he thought darkly and chuckled."Um wow," He said and tried to act surprised," Thats alot of monsters for just one huse dont you think i mean shouldnt it be like one bougey monster pur house or something like that." He said and luaghed nervously," Um yea well do you have any cat food Mr.Mint." He said again.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:23 pm
[[*grins sweetly* you could say I'm normal... some of the time o^-^o]]

Aura growled, pouting as her head was patted.
"I'm not three.." she mumbled, hiding a shy smile.

[[ooohhh... mwahaha Aura has a cruu~uush Aura has a cruu~uush!!! Aura: *death glare* Cartoon: Nyahahaha =^w^=]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:48 pm
[[hey hey! Season has a question!!! *waves hand in the air* how do you report people? Don't worry, it isn't one of you, I love you both too much ^^ some little brat keeps bugging me tho, she's some annoying kid who keeps harrassing my friend (whose like a sister) and is trying to come after me now and I'm kinda tired of dealing with her, it's just plain annoying...]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:13 pm
[[um happy freak 36 i sent her a pm asking if shed leave you alone and im waiting for her repply gonk and i dont know how to report ppl i ve never reported someone]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:10 am
[[ahahaha I haven't either... I've been reported though on my first account sweatdrop ah but! I didn't do anything wrong! I turned a guy down because I've never met him and he said I was harrassing him so... hahaha...]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:55 pm
[[wow wat a jerk off wats his name and ill report him and say hes harrassing me]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:34 pm
[[haha nah it's fine, he doesn't have an account anymore because I found out where he lived (turns out he was in the city nearby... weird..) and threatened him (I'm kinda mean like that) he didn't believe I would break his arm like I said I would. I did. Though it was mostly his fault for falling down a flight of stairs like a dumbass.]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:26 pm
[[o.o....i dont kno wether im happy or not that i live kinda faraway from u lol,....um were waiting on you dragonology to rp kk just letting u kno.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games