Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have You Ever Tried Any Drugs Before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drugs?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
  I'm straighedge
View Results

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm
What?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:45 pm
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]
Careful with LSD, man.
There's a guy in Kona named Danny, he used to be pretty party hardy. His friend thought it would be funny to hit him with 100 hits of acid. I guess it was funny while it lasted.

He's permafried now, he walks around Kona with his fingers in his ears. Sad thing, a guy I work with knew him when he still had a shop in Kona and a buddy of mine used to party with him.

It's really quite unfortunate.

well acid isnt all that bad if you dont do it much.. at least i dont think it is, well all drugs are bad but yeah. i amm soooooo mad at kortney, it is embaressing seeing all those drugs on a list that sed my name, lol
Too much acid will perma-fry you.
LSD can have the unfortunate side effect of coming back on you. You get flash backs of the trip if you do it enough.  

[Hollow Point]

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 am
[Hollow Point]
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]
Careful with LSD, man.
There's a guy in Kona named Danny, he used to be pretty party hardy. His friend thought it would be funny to hit him with 100 hits of acid. I guess it was funny while it lasted.

He's permafried now, he walks around Kona with his fingers in his ears. Sad thing, a guy I work with knew him when he still had a shop in Kona and a buddy of mine used to party with him.

It's really quite unfortunate.

well acid isnt all that bad if you dont do it much.. at least i dont think it is, well all drugs are bad but yeah. i amm soooooo mad at kortney, it is embaressing seeing all those drugs on a list that sed my name, lol
Too much acid will perma-fry you.
LSD can have the unfortunate side effect of coming back on you. You get flash backs of the trip if you do it enough.

aww man that just ruined it for me, now im gonna b all paranoid. dammit! ugh but thanks for telling me that i ges. it will probly be helping me to quit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:56 am
HannahTheKitty
Shot Down Occurrence
i havent tried it yet, but i wanna try a cigarette once or twice and pot probably

you shouldnt try it unless you wanna be hooked

I've been smoking for 3 1/2 years and I am not addicted.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:01 am
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Shot Down Occurrence
i havent tried it yet, but i wanna try a cigarette once or twice and pot probably

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
I've been smoking off and on for longer than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:04 am
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Shot Down Occurrence

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dunno what it is. I could stop right now if I wanted. It wouldn't affect me at all.
I only smoke with certain friends. And I see them twice a week.
But I we used to do it everyday, before what happened to me, and I just don't understand why I'm not addicted.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 am
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Shot Down Occurrence

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dunno what it is. I could stop right now if I wanted. It wouldn't affect me at all.
But I we used to do it everyday, before what happened to me, and I just don't understand why I'm not addicted.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
As a general rule of thumb, if you still get the head rushes you're not addicted.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 am
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Shot Down Occurrence

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
As a general rule of thumb, if you still get the head rushes you're not addicted.

Which I still do.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:34 pm
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Which I still do.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love those. I could totally go for a cigar right now. And a cup of coffee. BRB, making coffee.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:47 pm
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Which I still do.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love those. I could totally go for a cigar right now. And a cup of coffee. BRB, making coffee.

I'm jealous. sad
Can I come over babe?
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 pm
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Which I still do.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm jealous. sad
Can I come over babe?
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yes, ********, gotta get to the cigar shop soon to purchase my friend some congratulatory cigars for High School grad s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 pm
ive tried pot.
i don't like feeling so out of body though.
that's just me, you might like it.  

EmoxBandit

o I Crayola King I o

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:39 pm
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Shot Down Occurrence

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hahaha, BULL s**t. I smoke, and yeah, it does addict you. You know the craving you have, the one that makes you pick up th cig, light it, and bring it to your mouth, for a long satisfying puff? OF COURSE YOU DO. Cause you've been doing it for 3 and a half years, the crave, is called addiction, and it is the thing that has made you smoke those cigs for 3 and a half years, so don't even TRY, and pull that "I'm not addicted" bull s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm
o I Crayola King I o
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Shot Down Occurrence

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hahaha, BULL s**t. I smoke, and yeah, it does addict you. You know the craving you have, the one that makes you pick up th cig, light it, and bring it to your mouth, for a long satisfying puff? OF COURSE YOU DO. Cause you've been doing it for 3 and a half years, the crave, is called addiction, and it is the thing that has made you smoke those cigs for 3 and a half years, so don't even TRY, and pull that "I'm not addicted" bull s**t.

This would be true if she hadn't clarified the amount she smokes.  

[Hollow Point]

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:38 pm
[Hollow Point]
o I Crayola King I o
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Shot Down Occurrence

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

This would be true if she hadn't clarified the amount she smokes.

I have not once craved ********, that is me, telling my mind that I'll take the cig from my mates and smoke it, not my mind dying for one, not being able to work without it.
And it actually makes me sick if I smoke more than 3 a day.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games