Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:01 pm
"Well, most say Tiamat dead.. and even if Im not complete in my history lessons, then her children created the human race from their father's corpse to be slaves, if I remember correctly. But anyways, what is so interesting about the male you seek? someone you know or fancy? You must know him if you can already compare my appearance to his"

She was now able to walk unsupported, feeling slightly proud of herself for quick recovery, even the wound on her forehead was healed. Though she still wondered where she might have ended up, jumping had just become her way to escape boredom, loneliness and reality. At least she had not manage to get herself stuck in a desert this time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:55 pm
"I seek him to aid my friend,Zen"she said as she pointed to him"His entire village was destroyed by this fiend,and I was mistaken for him.I seek him out also,for I wish to know of his origins.I was created and deemed a failed experiment,so I wish to know if he is spawn to the likes that created me."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:04 am
(sorry about the not being here)
it was one like me that i met years ago he said he said i was like him he loves killing but he does it without a cause i do it to keep him safe i only kill bad people but this guy he kills for fun....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:38 am
"Hmm,we must find this foul being,and end his wicked killing spree.Where does the scent of his blood lead..."she said,examining the blood pool.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 pm
"sounds like a interesting character, " she says to herself in a low voice "sounds like my last mate when he got bored.... "

Her thoughts strayed over memories of her past relationship, her face would have seemed to grow more serious if she could show any real facial expressions. But with a shake of her head, she dismissed all thoughts and brought her focus on the strangers and surroundings, walking over to the puddle of blood.

"looks quite tainted to me... "

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:52 pm
"It has a most twisted aura,much like my own...but this one...is wicked and foul."she said as she searched for the scent trail.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:33 am
it leads to that house over there *he pointed north and ran to the house and walked inside the scent was stronger here but got stronger as he rumaged through it and he came across a note the scent was most recent here about mabye an hour ago he read the note*

so i can see your following me Jynx you must still remember me and my offer if you can find me i can help you break the limits on your power and get rid of that kitten you sought refuge in

-lazerus

oh no not him i knew it was him by the scent but what weirds me out is that he being so powerful how did he bleed? uuuugggghhhh! not again not now! *he changed back to his good side and sniffed around* hey where am i and why does it smell like my older brother marcus in here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:33 am
"Marcus?What did the note say Jynx?"said Bagera as she sniffed around the room.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:36 am
what note? *he looked down at the paper he was holding* who is lazerus? and what offer did he make with me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:36 am
She quietly observed as she followed them towards the old house. You really would love to meet the fella, wouldnt you? her other whispered within her mind, but she ignored it, only staring curiously at the split stranger.  

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:55 pm
"Oh,nothing Jynx.I've caught a fading scent trail,so perhaps soon enough we shall see."The scent trail seemed to stop in a nearby groove,filled with tall grass.She could not see where the scent was coming from but it was nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:10 pm
he looked at the new person with them "hello im zen nice to meet you" he said  

omega_fox

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:14 pm
zen turned toward Bagera "so whats our next move"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:47 am
She looks at the fox and nods to him, "hey there Zen, Im Myra" she greets, while waiting for the group to decide where to go.  

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:48 am
"I smell something here but I can't see it"she said looking through all the tall grass.Just then another portal opened and more soldiers came out.One of them shouted at Bagera"By order of the Royal Family of Junii,you Lazerus are ordered to come in to custody!""Hmm,so you too think I'm him?"she said as she drew her sword.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff