Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
I feel like I don't know some of you. (Moved...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:38 pm
Yes, you were right on the first time. I use to head-bang a lot. Not so much anymore. MS sort of cured that for me. Either that, or tripping over my own clumsy feet one too many times and smacking nose first into a wall, or floor, or someone else's head. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Any more questions?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:12 pm
Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?
lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 pm
Probably not. However, with the world in the state it's in right now, I wouldn't be all that surprised, to be honest.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:16 pm
What Action Movie character are you most like and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 am
I have a question... I tried reading through ALL these pages so as not to repeat any but it 1/2 hr into it I stopped so if its a repeat just lock me in a steel box and throw me in the ocean! Ok now seriously....

Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (tv show AND movie) and why... if not, why?

This is a two for one deal since I'm busy and dont get on a lot...

Do you like bubbles?

Murdawithaspork

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 pm
LittleTnCo
What Action Movie character are you most like and why?

Well... if I had to liken my personality to a character... I suppose it'd be someone like Mad Max...
I kind of have a survival personality and a normal personality. My normal way of thinking and acting will be completely different if I had to go into survival mode... I'd be a lot more brutal and unforgiving, but I'd still essentially be a good guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:34 pm
Murdawithaspork
I have a question... I tried reading through ALL these pages so as not to repeat any but it 1/2 hr into it I stopped so if its a repeat just lock me in a steel box and throw me in the ocean! Ok now seriously....

Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (tv show AND movie) and why... if not, why?

This is a two for one deal since I'm busy and dont get on a lot...

Do you like bubbles?

I don't really like Buffy. Main reason is that there's no particular reason. I just never really watched it. And the secondary reason, if I had to pick it, would be that when I did watch it, it was very hard to pick up from the middle, which I really don't like to do with any thing (pick things up in the middle. It's from beginning to end or not at all).

On the second question, since it isn't capitalized, I'm going to assume you mean the thing and not the nickname for Li'l T. Well... I don't not like bubbles. They're a'ight. But if I had to pick some kind of machine that makes an effect like that, I'd rather have a fog machine. Although, it's fun to watch pets attack bubbles.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm
*Sits back trying to imagine self being attacked by giant bubbles while animals are attacking it.* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 am
Hey Chain! I saw that you are taking Japanese. Has it been easy for you?  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 am
There hasn't been anything about it that's been horrible, really. I haven't been doing well on kanji, but that's because I haven't been studying it... like... at all... Which isn't good. For the most part, I'd say I'm learning it pretty well.

It ain't exactly easy, though... It's the difference in strictness of grammar, mostly. Japanese has a lot less strict rules as far as sentence order. English is always subject-object-verb, where Japanese... doesn't necessarily have to be, although subject-object-verb is more common.
However, it's a lot more strict for different things... like formality, informality yadda-yadda, y'know? Stuff that doesn't always have an equivalent in English. But, I seem to be learning it just fine. ... when I study it.  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff