Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:06 pm
kira turns and looks at the village. she turns back and looks at him.

"so what's your decision? are you going to leave or stay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm
"Would it be possible to look around town?"  

TenaciousTravyG

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:40 pm
"I will consider joining the village during my travels" The man turns and picks up his pack behind the nearby rock, then leaves...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 pm
"alright. see ya and hope you have a peaceful trip.."

kira waved at him and watched him go.  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:05 pm
kira began writing a letter to susumu. she called out for her dog suke.

suke is a border collie with a ninja headband around his neck and wears a mini pack. she puts the letter in the pack and tells suke where to go. suke barks and swiftly goes down the mountain to its destination.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:56 am
kira waited for suke to come back. she looked out from the mountain, looking the village below.  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:03 pm
suke comes back and kira sees no letter in the pack. she leaves and suke follows behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 pm
a strong storm like gust of wind spirals up the mountain blowing snow all over the place into a flurry cold mist in the air, Susumu appears on the peak of the mountain in the midst of this flurry her hair spiralling around her waving in the wind. suddenly the wind calms down. She looks to the horizon, and sighs finally a time of peace a quiet to herself. she sits down upon a rock on the peak of the mountain while the snow falls around her enjoying the sancuary of peace.  

Eris5

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:24 pm
kira comes back with her dog with a box and her pack. she spots susumu upon inazuma mountain.

is she watching out for intruders for me?

kira comes up to her. "so how is your raikage buisness doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 pm
Susumu smiles to Kira "It's going quite well. It's a lot of work thats for sure, I got your message by the way I cannot thank you enough for watching this entrance around the clock you have proven yourself time after time up here" She says in a sincere and grateful tone her smile getting even bigger than before. "its soo beautiful up here. I never get the time to just enjoy it"  

Eris5

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:42 pm
"oh your welcome. i just want to keep this place safe, that's all." kira looks at the vast view in front of her.

"i must agree this is quite beautiful. of course you work hard the whole time but its good to get some refreshing time.." kira looked down.

"i feel i could be doing more for this village. when i was raikage, all i wanted to do was build the village and get it together. there were only a few shinobi and we enjoyed time together. but that was during peaceful times. these days, i bet its tough being the raikage." kira sighs, feeling disappointed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 pm
Susumu's eyes shine in the sun her hair reflects a radiance around the two. she giggles slightly partly enjoying the beautiful view and company. "There's only so much one can do as kage, i've come to live with that, I bet times we're much more simple back in the day, but I like to keep busy" Susumu says with a sly grin.

"You know I have all the past raikages pictures hanging up in my office to remind me everyday of who came before me, and so I can respect the past and look to the future, unwilling to stumble into past mistakes." Susumu hangs her feet over the edge of a cliff while sitting down on the edge enjoying the radiance that the cloud village emits.  

Eris5

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm
"quite amazing. ha ha. my picture is up on your wall. i find that funny but yet feel respected as well."

kira sits in her giant box and drinks some water from her water bottle. she gets out a bowl for suke and gives him some water as well.

"if you need help, im open and free to help you. just to let you know. also i have food and such in my pack for the night."

kira searches through her pack. "i got rice, rice, rice, dog food, rice, crackers, and that's it. anything you want? sorry to say there's nothing to eat with the rice.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:21 pm
Susumu laughs "ya i will have some dog food" =P
she smiles then looks down over the cliff at the tremendous height, "I might have to take you up on that offer I already have snowy helping me as well" Susumu looks over to Kira with a humble smile, glad that she approves of her. "but i won't be staying her for the night Most likely I will be passing out on my desk in the middle of paperwork" She says while taking out a thermus full of hot tea. she takes off the lid and pours herself a drink, "would you like some tea?"  

Eris5

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:35 pm
"yikes. paperwork. i despised those papers. i wanted to rip them to shreds with my teeth and hands. but i kept myself under control..."

as susumu offers her tea, kira replies

"ah tea. i haven't had any for a long time." kira pours herself some tea. she takes a few sips from her cup. but the tea was a little too hot for her and she happened to jump and let a little electricity spark from her feet, making her jump a little to high. as she started falling, kira went into a sitting position and had some wind come beneath her to slow her fall.

"i have train some more but ill be heading to bed for the time being. thank you for the tea and good luck in work."

kira got into her box and suke sat next to it. her head popped out.

"oh and no need to worry while im sleeping. the moment an intruder steps on the mountain, i feel the vibration despite how small it is. so yep. no worries. also i hope to spar again with you sometime, but without interruptions."

kira falls back in her box and waves good bye to Susumu.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff