Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:30 pm
Saix held out an arm to stop the newest of the members. "Calm yourself. There is no reason to start up a fight, after all, we are simply here for the ladies."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:01 pm
lewin stopped and made his keys disappear then said "fine but i dont think they may make up there minds saix...."  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 pm
right as Lewin said Siax he charged at Siax and went to stab him....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:38 pm
Bex mearly sighed and said, "Fine. We were already wandering the place anyways but haven't been inside any buildings.. Besides the library which was in that tower.."

Anexia smiled and nodded her head at Lewin saying, "Sure. Question though..." she looked over at Saix and asked, "How did you get that huge scar on your face?"

Bex put her head down and sighed to herself, "Thats not an appropriate question to ask Anexia.."

"Well its now or never." disagreed Anexia, a huge smirk on her face.  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:23 am
Saix dodged him and glared at her. "That's a very private part of my life that only the Superior and I know about." He turned and opened a portal, leaving it open until all of them were through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 am
the man now angry that the girls would listen to siax jumped and went to tackle siax.  

yarg_ninja

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:40 pm
lewin poped his keys into his hands and used one to send nameless flying away from the portal and the other key to push the girls in to the portal. then when they were through he jumped in and shut the portal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:46 pm
the man now on the ground and girls gone opened a portal back to the libary walked through and went looking for the girls......  

yarg_ninja

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:11 pm
Anexia stumbled out of the portal and scowled saying, "He could have been a little more polite.. Where are we anyways?" she looked around the room, seeing a huge stadium.

"How would I know?" asked Bex, shrugging and looking around also.

"Well I sure hope that our guilde will be here soon." complained Anexia, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:43 pm
lewin walked through behind the two laides then said "well now. we are in our collisem where you can train. now please follow me." lewin finnished then walked ahead of them and pointed out many things like "heres the dorms,and heres the kitchen, heres the counsil room and finally heres the... well thats acctually top secret, dont enter that door." lewin said as they went by each place then stopped when they came to a door that says: do not enter.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:30 pm
"And if you do try to enter, I will be notified, and make no mistake, I will kill you both." Saix said from behind the three.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:37 pm
Anexia snickered and looked at Saix saying, "I would love to see you try." she then turned her back to him and whispered to her friend, "Lets go in there tonight."

Bex rolled her eyes and turned her head not wanting the two guys to notice Anexia talking to her. Just because she wanted to go inside the door didn't mean she wanted to. She kept on following Lewin taking notes on their surroundings as she walked.  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:53 pm
the man searched for hours and found nothing so headed to the collisem he started to walk down the hall listening for any little sound hopping to find the girls and kill Siax.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:11 pm
"now as we continue on our tour heres the dineing room, and hees the liveing area, and the bath/shower rooms the girls and the boys.....oh yes they are seperated." lewin said as he walked on pointing more things out but this time had his keys float in air and point things out for him why he talked.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:58 am
"I see.. I see.." commented Anexia ever so often, as the tour continued, she clapped her hands together and announced, "I like it! What do you think Bex, think we can crash here for a while?"

Bex nodded but then mumbled, "What ever happened to that one guy though?"

"Stop thinking about him, thats all you have been thinking about lately.." said Anexia but then stopped in her thoughts and asked, "Do you like him?"

Bex shook her head vigurously and stated, "I dont, its just the thought of the worlds being destroyed is revulting."

"Then why dont you ask your good friend, ummm, Saix here?" said Anexia, almost forgetting Saix's name. She turned to Saix herself and asked, "Is it true that you are going to destroy the worlds Saix?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff