Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud District

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:51 am
Stumbling over his words Flute quickly replied,"Ye-yeah, I'll be right there." He did a light jog to them. "This place is...full of mysteries ha."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 am
looking at him curiously Haru shrugges before watching as he comes over before walking back inside the room "I hope the other rooms as this big than will have a lot of space just to veg out in" Haru say's with a laugh.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:27 pm
Name: Kiera
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: goth. Likes books and knows alot about vampires. Her dream is to become one. An Orphan(but parents are alive)
Description (Or Picture):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:34 pm
Kiera ran her hand over the wall. Closing her eyes she slid down onto the floor and sighed. It sucked being a stowaway, but to fullfill her dream she had to. she knew about this mansion WAY before the rest of them. When she heard that the rest of the kids were going on this trip, for the first time in her life she had felt excited but now it seemed hopeless. Putting her head down on her arms she sighed again and went to sleep.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:09 pm
Kayin stood up. "Excuse me Juvart..." He said and left the kitchen. He walked past everyone at the entrance hall and sat down on the porch. He watched the rain and the clouds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:45 pm
Juvart finished her drink putting the glass back in the kitchen before walking quickly back to her room shutting the door quietly..."noone will hopefully noticed i left"she thought laying down on her bed looking up at the ceiling.  

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:06 pm
Raine didnt hear what Haru said but instead watched the rain hit to window and the clouds roll in.When it was cloudy out her eyes seem to look a bit brighter for some strange reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:16 pm
Kiera woke up, her mouth was dry and her limbs were stiff. She yawned once and stood up, walking down the hallway she looked at the pictures on the walls, all beautiful, all disturbing, all old. She walked for what seemed like hours down that old long hallway. For some reason lyrics to an old lullaby ran through her head, something from so long ago she could barely remember. In all her 17 years she had not once thought of the parents who abandoned her, until now that is. Close your eyes and sleep
Were those the the words? Perhaps. Who knew.
She came upon a doorwway and stopped. the end of the hallway at last.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:13 pm
(advanced warning from the 8th of july to the 30th of july i might not be posting a lot i'll be on vacation)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:49 am
Placing her hand upon the door,kiera slowly pushed open and gasped. Inside was a room of such horror her knees buckled. Many a corpse adorned the blood red walls, perhaps painted with blood. Charred remains littered the floor. And in the middle of the room was a cradle, in which something was moving.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:13 am
Kayin's eyes widened. He disappeared and appeared behind Kiera. "What are you doing?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:53 pm
"Umm" kiera muttered her heart beating wildly.
"Exploring?"  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:24 am
Kayin turned her around and stared into her eyes. He put a illusion in her mind. The room became a ball room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:14 am
All around Kiera dancers spinned and dipped, the music was slow and stately. The room itself was gold and red, with gilded designs and portraits. And yet, Kiera could not believe that this was real, she remembered the orphanage head saying once,"Don not believe all you see, it is most likely an illusion" A great shock ran through her head,"What did you do to me?" she demanded.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:33 pm
"What are you speaking of?" Kayin asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games