Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:08 pm
"sure" Xiah said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:37 pm
Great biggrin k i having some trouble with my clone jutsu, what are you having trouble with?  

Detachi

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:06 pm
"well I am having trouble with my substitute jutsu," Xiah said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:35 pm
"God I feel like an idiot, i think i'm the oldest person in here" Iroko said. "Well i guess if i have to wake up this damn early i might as well make the best of it". hmmm Iroko looked over and noticed a pretty girl with gray hair and golden eyes, "wow she is buetiful" "Iroko Zenitarm!" "What, who called my name, oh im sorry sensei i gues i dosed off" "Now i really look like a dumbass"

"O.K class lets try our shadow clone jutsus, alright on the count of three, ONE, TWO and Three" POOOF, "What in the heck is this, Iroko had to take a second glance at the creation , better obomination of a clone. Man THis is going to talk a while"  

melgrnd06

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:43 pm
Kiara shrugged. "It's okay. How about we start from the beginning of each Jutsu. That way I'll help you master it. Is that okay?" she asked the two that go by the names of Detachi and Xiah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:47 am
Xiah walked up with Detachi. "Yes sensei?" Xiah asked.  

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 am
((Umm.. I'm the only Sensei in here in case you're wondering how many there are))

"Okay, the first Jutsu we are going to learn will be Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu). Copy me if you can, I'll do it step by step." she told the class. Kiara made a hand sign and thought of Detachi and said "Henge No Jutsu!". She then turned into him. Then she pulled her leg back and turned back into herself. "Okay, the first thing you do it make the Hanh sign, like this." she told the classas she did it. "Then, you think about someone or something and concentrate of that. Then, say the Jutsu's name and if you do it correctly, you'll turn into that." then she watched her class.

-2 posts to learn it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:08 am
Xiah did what Kiara sensei told him to do. He also thought of Detachi. He formed the hand sign. "Henge no jutsu." What came out was a messed up Detachi. Xiah turned back. "Sorry sensei. Can I try again?"  

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:24 am
Kiara nodded. "Of course you may try again. You can try until you master it." she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:44 am
Xiah got ready. He formed the handsign. "Henge no jutsu!" He turned to the messed up Detachi. Xiah tried again. "Henge no jutsu" Xiah suddenly turned into a perfect Detachi. Xiah turned back. "Yay!"  

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:39 pm
Kiara nodded and smiled. "While Detachi is still practicing, I'll teach you Bushin No Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)." Kiara did the right hand signs and pictured herself. "Bushin No Jutsu!" she said and two other clones appeared one each side of her. She punched each one and they both disappeared. "Okay, here's what you do. First, make the hand signs. Then, picture yourself and focus on the image. Then say 'Bushin No Jutsu'." As she said this, she also did it.

-2 posts  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 pm
boar snake ram fireball jutsu  

rasengan1z3-24

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:11 pm
Xiah formed the handsigns. "Bushin no jutsu," What came out was 2 dead looking bushins. "Sorry sensei." Xiah said stomping on the clones  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:14 pm
"It's okay. Just, try again." she said giggling.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm
"Okay." Xiah formed the handsign. "Bushin no jutsu." Xiah put more force into this and created 3 perfect looking bushins. "Yeah!"Xiah cryed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games