Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:29 am
((are we aloud to start posting in the future yet?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:31 am
((We'll finish up the fighting and when the Titans break apart. We can still roleplay in the future at the same time. As soon as the Titans break apart, we'll pretty much stop roleplaying in the past. For now, just label future or past.))

~~Past~~

Robin glared at Oracle. He didn't know where Starfire had gone or if she was dead, but he knew they would have to fight first. He charged at Oracle, throwing small explosives at her. "Get away from, Gemini."

Cyborg charged up his sonic canon and fired it at Trixie. "Booyah."

~~Future~~

"Yes the future. You're a little older, that's all that happened." Bloodbane said as his appearance altered. Dragon wings flexed as he grinned. Their surroundings had changed to depict a greatly changed city. Buildings were smashed and people were slaving in the distance. The most shocking thing of all was a broken Titan's Tower.

Raven looked down at herself. She was older, her hair was longer, and her uniform was changed. "What happened....here?" She said, her eyes staring at the broken Tower. Thoughts of her friends and her love flashed through her mind.

Nightwing turned to look over at his daughter. "Did anything happen to you? Anything interesting to see?"  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 am
~~~~~future~~~~~
Haru laid on a couch in a room in an old abandoned factory. His stomach grumbled as he thought Man when is Italius gonna get back with the pizza.

Sam walked into the room and set the box down before saying,"hey dude i'm back."

haru opened the box and said,'It's about time I'm starving." he then grabbed a slice of pizza and began to eat.

Sam grabbed a slice and sat on the couch as he began to eat.

Changeling sat quietly in the corner of the factory staring at a picture of Raven as he thought about the last time he ever saw her.

(I thought i should explain that in the future Beast Boy, Haru and Italius all live in an old abandoned factory and italius hasn't seen his dad (Nightwing) in years)

~~~~~past~~~~~
Beast Boy sat on the ground silently. he couldn't beleive he let Raven slip through his fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:57 am
~~FUTURE~~
Sophie woke up and again saw nothing, but runes. She hated this because she was alone. She started to walk off, to see if she can find anything to do. She whispered to herself, " Who knows made someone will want to play wiht me." She smiled slightly and walked off.  

Helow411

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:59 am
~~~Future~~~

"Not really but I did see a flash of light coming from the abandon Titans Tower and it look like a portal or something I'm not sure," said Gemini.

~~~Past~~~

"Roar!" roared Oracle as she was a panther. she than charged herself at Robin and was about to tackle him down when Gemini tackled Oracle to the ground.

"Stay away from him! Grrr!" yelled Gemini as she growled at Oracle since she was a wolf.

"Why do you protect someone who isn't your own blood," said Oracle as she pushed Gemini off of her.

As Gemini was pushed off she saved herself by standing on her feet and said, "You have no right to ask such thing!" She than tackled Oracle some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:05 pm
~~Past~~

Robin watched his daughter fight. He pulled out his staff and aimed to hit it over Oracle's head. With luck, it would at least disorietent her or even knock her out.

Cyborg crouched by Beast Boy, seeing that his friend looked upset. "Come on BB... Help us fight. Raven would want you to keep fighting. I'm sure she's fine."

~~Future~~

Nightwing looked curiously at Gemini. It could be worth investegating. "Come on. I want to check it out." He quickly restocked a few explosives before creeping out of the cave. They had to be cautious out here in the dangerous world.

Bloodbane looked around. "The place looks nice like this, doesn't it? I'm not sure what happened while we were gone, but the change was good. Wouldn't you say, Star?" He ran a finger down her cheek.

Raven's eyes took in the ruins of the city. It was terrible. Nothing stirred, but then a small figure caught her eye. The figure looked like a small girl though Raven couldn't be sure. She begged the child not to come any closer.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius took another bite before saying,"Oh yeah I almost forget to tell you that I saw this weird light on my way home."

Haru thought for a moment before saying,"One of us should go check it out.'

Italius finished his pizza and said,'i'll do it. see ya when i get back." He then walked out of the building and towards the place he had saw the light.

Haru contiued to eat as he said,"K see ya.'

~~~~~past~~~~~
Beast Boy nodded but remained silent as he stood up and ran towards the battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:19 pm
~~Future~~

"Yes, father. I'll discise myself as a bird," said Gemini as she turned into a raven and flew out of the cave. She flew over to the old abandon Titans Tower and landed on a rock. she looked and saw Bloodbane, Fang, Raven and Starfire. She was shocked to see Raven and Starfire, her mother. But did not show the expression. She just acted like a raven.

~~Past~~

Then Oracle felt the hit from Robin but than grabbed his staff and threw him to the ground.

"Father!" yelled Gemini as she caught him in a cloud before he could hit the ground.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:31 pm
~~Future~~

"Oracle should be on her way sir," said Persephone.

Starfire looked at herself and her new clothing. She thought to herself and thought about her daught Gemini and her boyfriend Robin, 'What happend to them,' she thought to herself. She than spotted a raven that kept starring at them and than the ocean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:38 pm
Sophie looked over and saw them, in her mind she screamed "yeah, people." She ran over, with a huge smile on her face and said," HI!!"  

Helow411

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:44 pm
~~Past~~

Landing on the soft cloud, Robin grinned. "Thanks, Gemy." He threw a birdrang at Oracle.

Cyborg shot his sonic canon at Oracle.

~~Future~~

Nightwing crept closer to the old Titan's Tower. It brought so many bad memories back. His eyes widened as he saw who was there. He had thought he would never see them again. He had wept for Starfire before burying them away.

Bloodbane nodded his head. "Good." His eyes widened as he saw a small girl say hello. "What do you want, child? Didn't your parents ever teach you to stay away from strangers?" The metal chains on his wrists raised and whipped towards the small girl.

Raven pushed the little girl out of the way, wincing in pain as the metal struck her skin. "Go away." She hissed lightly at the girl, turning to face Bloodbane and Fang.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:48 pm
~~Future~~

"Yes, child run now," said Starfire. She than went to Raven's side and asked, "You alright?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Helow411

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:49 pm
Sophie smiled at Bloodbane," Nope my parents died when I was young." She frowned slightly. She looked at Raven and asked," are you okay? Oh, I'm not leaving when I finally found someone to talk to." She smiled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:53 pm
~~Future~~

Bloodbane smirked. "I'd follow the pretty woman with red hair's advice if I was you, kid." A shadow wrapped around his hand. "Unless you want to get hurt."

"I'm fine." Raven said, rubbing where the metal had hit her. She had suffered far worse before. "Leave her alone, Bloodbane." She glanced at the girl. "Find someone less dangerous to talk with."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:55 pm
Then Starfire went over to the young child and picked her up to protect her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff