Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:54 pm
Kashiim stood and looked at the scrolls and then picked up one."I know master Ric said that they were boring, but I really want to learn an instantaneous technique so I can just go with him instead of sitting and waiting for him. So how did this technique go again?" Kashiim said to himself and studied the scroll that said:

Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a gust of wind. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.

"Ok let's start this."Kashiim said and then began to focus his chakra.

1/6  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:01 pm
Kashiim began to survey the area around him to see where the best place would be for him to go. Immediately a thought appeared in his head. I wonder what it would be like on the top of Ric's house? The perfect target for this jutsu, so he continued to focus on that spot.

2/6  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:16 am
Ric runs in.
"Kashiim pack everything you need for journey we are traveling to cloud." Ric says in hurry and then heads to border.

((Cloud is attacked and they want our aid so you are going to go with me there. Post in the Suna crevice and then at clouds border.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 am
"Damn...didn't even finish the jutsu." Kashiim said running for the gates.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:22 pm
Kashiim walks back to rics place. "Well time to continue my training. Where was I?.......Oh yeah." Kashiim began focusing his chakra again and imagined the place of his destination.

3/6 (Can't I just do three really long posts. It's hard for me to type so much for so little.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:03 am
((That will do, i think personally that it's quite stupid to expect peopels to write so much just to learn jutsus.))  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:29 pm
Chuin walks in calmly after a hard days work. Arura rested lightly on his shoulder."Yes, I know I know. This guy can help us, I promise. I have heard many stories of great deeds and jutsus." Walks to the pool to see the Kazekage"I am so sorry to have disturbed your rest, but we have a question to ask of you"Takes step forward"I have heard of your mastery of the winds and earth, and would wish of you to teach me. I realize you are busy, but me and Arura need such talents to become a great ninja." Thinks: And to kill he who has taken everything away from me  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Kashiim walks back to ric's place with Ty behind him. Upon reaching the house Kashiim turned to face Ty and said, "Ok I know your a student and all, but I think I should teach you."

(Sorry for puppeting you.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

NEARE Mule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:57 pm
(It's ok)

"Ok....then what should I learn first?" Ty said anxiously to be taught by his friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:07 am
((You know you could try to create your own bclan which is based on taming animals and using them in fights etc.. read your post at sunakagure streets. All so i am master of earth and water xP i only know basic wind jutsus.))

"Well i am thinking about taking genin team to lead after you graduate from academy, you can be then on my team if you want." Ric says
"I will all so start teaching at academy so that you peoples can graduate faster." Ric adds.  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:49 am
"See?" Chuin says to Arura "This guy can help us. Oh yes I am sorry, that would be wonderful. But may we begin training on my wind mastery now? I would like to be prepared by the time I am a Genin." Chuin looks hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:08 am
"Well i can teach you some basic wind jutsus." Ric says.
"But you wont be able to continue futher before you learn to control your chakra elements, if they even are wind." Ric continues.

((Peoples usually learn their chakra element at stage of genin or chuunin.
Everybody can have 2 chakra elemnts some have even 3. Peoples usually start with one elements then when they have mastered one elements they start learning how to master second.))  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:07 pm
"Ok, I mainly just want to be able to pick up objects from a distance, like rocks, plants, and mainly my new pet: Chuya, and armadillo."

((Sorry, but I hope thats ok. I actually bought he armadillo later so yea. Umm, My 2 elements are wind and earth)) ((I will learn earth later.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 pm
Ty Endeka
(It's ok)

"Ok....then what should I learn first?" Ty said anxiously to be taught by his friend.

"Ummmm...." Kashiim stood in silence as he thought. I don't know what to teach him. He thought to himself and then heard a familiar voice and turned towards it. "Hey Ric sensei. Did I hear you right? You said you'll be teaching at the academy?" Kashiim was overjoyed at this. "Ric, I got two new students for your class. Me and my friend here,k?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

NEARE Mule

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 pm
"Cool I get a good teacher." Ty said while snickering.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff