Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Borderlands
Saldaea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:04 pm
"That's not my doing," Kiae snapped. "Ethin is an adult and his choices are his own in matters such as that. And I was able to fight the New Order before, I can do it again," she continued, straightening her back. "I am still an Aes Sedai and nothing can change that about me."
Esole's words about Ethin had hit home with Kiae. Even with his reassurances, the Green's words addressed exactly what the woman was worried about most. "Perhaps you should speak to Ethin alone," Kiae said through white lips. "I need some air."
With that, she quickly ran from the pantry and strode through the room, finding herself outside and alone in moments.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Esole grabbed the bottle nearest her and threw it across the pantry angrily. "That mindless chit thinks she can walk out on me after what she's done to Ethin? She will learn," Esole growled under her breath as she marched back to the common room. She did her best to release her and then approached the table. "Ah, I am back! We just had a little chat, Aes Sedai to Aes Sedai. You know how those things are," Esole said with a feigned smile. "Oh, Ethin darling. Perhaps you should fetch Kiae. She went out for some air and you know how dangerous the world is today. We wouldn't want her and her you-know-what getting hurt," she went on in a sickly sweet tone.

"She told her?!" he thought in shock. Ethin was taken aback but quickly recovered. "Of course," he responded indifferently. "Thank you for your time, gentlemen," Ethin continued, rising and bowing slightly to each man present before retreating to where Kiae ran off to. He found her alone. "Why did you not inform me that you were telling her?" he asked, a hint of hurt in his voice.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 pm
Kiae glanced up at him in surprise, having hoped she'd have more time alone to think over Esole's words. "I thought she should know, as we're traveling with her. It was better to tell her honestly than have her find out in the end," she said evenly, keeping a flat tone with effort. She paused for a moment before continuing. "And I didn't know how she'd react and thought it unfair to ask you to be there."
She fell silent and looked back at the ground, mentally drained. "Is Esole right? Would Ethin even want me to keep the baby? I never asked," she realized.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Ethin sighed, trying to keep all the feelings down. He paced back and forth with a hand running through his hair, unsure of what to say or do.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:22 pm
The Yellow was unaccustomed to see Ethin in such a state and felt even more guilty at being the cause of it. "Can I ask you something?" she finally said, watching him carefully. "It's something I need to know before it's too late."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:25 pm
"What is it?" Ethin asked in a monotone, continuing his pacing. A hundred different possibilities ran through his mind. "Marriage? Running away? Getting rid of the baby? Leaving Esole?" he thought, trying to sort through what it could possibly be.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:27 pm
Kiae grabbed his arm to keep him still, as he was only making her more anxious. "Esole made a valid point. I never asked you what you thought about keeping it or not," she hissed, trying to keep her voice low.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:31 pm
Ethin stopped in his tracks, looking her dead in the eye. "What do you want to do?" he asked quietly.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:36 pm
She blinked, uncomfortable with his stare. "I would rather hear what you have to say first," she told him. "I don't want to say something simply to make me happy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 pm
"I would rather you not raise the baby. This is no life for a child. But I do not know what I think of having it. I'm not to keen on the idea of getting rid of it but if there was some alternative - another family or something, maybe then.." Ethin responded, trailing off. He felt so conflicted and wasn't sure what to say and he didn't like it.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 pm
Kiae nodded, taking a moment to absorb his words. "I was planning on giving the child to the Tower to raise," she said. "I would never try to raise it myself. That was never an option." The words were said flatly, giving no hint of her true feelings for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 pm
Ethin ran a hand through his hair, messing it up even more. "I don't know what to do. I thought I could handle this... But this is just.." he said solemnly, taking a step back, away from Kiae.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 pm
Kiae turned away to hide the hurt in her eyes, hiding the Bond to calm herself. "Perhaps you should speak to Esole regarding our investigation into the New Order," she said finally. "I can wait out here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 pm
Ethin shook his head in a failed attempt to clear his mind. "No, we have to discuss this now. I am not one to just let something alone that needs to be taken care of," he said, stepping closer to Kiae and wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry for what I said a moment ago. I love you, that's all I know. Whatever you decide that will make you happy will work for me."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 pm
"I don't know what there is to discuss right now. It's been beaten to death and will only make us more upset," Kiae said shortly, confused and angry. "Esole does not want to see me again, at least for now, so please go inside and speak to her for me. I'd like to know when she plans to go see her contacts and when she is going to share any information with us."  
-RP- Borderlands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff