Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 pm
((I'mma grab a bite to eat, back in a few.))

Cobain was looking off to the side, deep in thought. He had made the whole story up, he had no idea where he had gotten the cut from. He frowned, wondering about that. He was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he was several yards behind the others before he even noticed they were moving. He shook his head and caught up, muttering all the while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:25 pm
Esole smiled gratefully to the Yellow. "Maybe things won't be so bad afterall," she thought hopefully. Taking one last look at the inn, Esole reined her horse in next to Kiae's. "Do you really mean to allow him to come along? It's no business of mine, of course. I just don't know if he'd be particularly safe in our company." Esole asked. Making sure to carefully choose her words. She didn't want to offend the other woman and put her on the defensive.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:28 pm
"No, I don't want him here, and I don't mean to allow it, either," Kiae informed the woman tersely. "But I can't do anything about it without Andurael." After a moment, she added, "And I think it's the other way around - we wouldn't be particularly safe in his company."
Sighing, she shrugged again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:40 pm
((If you're waiting on me, I got nothin.))  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:42 pm
(You and your darn smart people words. I had to go and look that up! xd )

Esole decided it was best not to ask Kiae why it wouldn't be safe in Cobain's company. If she had wanted her to know why, she would have told her or at least hinted at it. "As you say," was all she said in response and let her horse seperate a bit from the Yellow's. She rode on in silence, thinking about whether or not it had been such a brilliant idea to approach this Aes Sedai.

(Sorry it took so long, my dad had to look up some directions on Mapquest)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:47 pm
(Look what up?)

"He's a lunatic," Kiae said after a few minutes of silence. "You see how he handled the situation in the barn. Do first, think later. It's dangerous." She fell silent after that, pondering what the in the Light she was doing.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 pm
"You know I'm not usually like that," Cobain protested, overhearing the last part. "I panicked, that's all." "And you're not used to fighting as part of a group," he reminded himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:53 pm
(Tersely sweatdrop )

With a silent sigh to herself, Esole brought her horse back over to the Yellow. She didn't want to get in the middle of things. "I suppose you know him better than I. It was a rather foolish thing to do," she said. After a moment she added, "But is it for more reasons than that you condemn him?"  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:59 pm
Kiae eyed the Green, and then smiled. It was an icy, polite smile, the kind she used when she was extremely mad.
"Of course!" she said brightly. "But you would know all about that, wouldn't you? With your little evesdropping trick in the inn." Her voice dripped with disdain, and she kicked Hael into a trot, her knuckles white as she gripped the reins.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:03 pm
Esole merely shrugged and shook her head in disbelief. She had not anticipated the Yellow reacting like that. She considered going up to the woman but had a bad feeling the woman wouldn't like it. Esole settled for smoothing her skirts and not looking back at the two men. "Maybe it really had been a bad idea to find this woman," she thought.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:06 pm
Looking up at the two of them, Cobain briefly wondered what Kiae was so angry at. He kicked his horse into a trot to catch up with her. "Is something wrong?" He asked, looking over at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Ethin inhaled deeply and fumbled for his pipe from it's pocket in his coat. It looked like things wouldn't go so well. With his pipe clenched between his teeth, he thumbed in some good Two Rivers tabac and rode up to Esole. "I packed away my flint and tinder. Could you light my pipe for me?" Ethin asked. She eyed him awhile. He almost turned back to where he was, thinking she wouldn't do it before a soft glow came from his pipe. He nodded gratefully and returned to where he was.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:11 pm
(I love being a b***h sometimes.)

"You are!" Kiae yelled, snapping her glare at him before staring in another direction. "Blood and bloody ashes, why don't you just leave me alone? Go talk to the Green if you want company," she spat, before outpacing him with a flick of her reins.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:14 pm
(( rofl ))

Cobain said nothing, just sighed and pulled his reins in, falling toward the back of the party.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:14 pm
Staring blankly ahead, Esole shook her head again. She had half-hoped that Ethin would stay and talk with her but she knew he wouldn't. He was in a deep thought about something and right now wasn't in the mood to share it. She would just have to wait then. She sighed and tried to ignore the Yellow's shouts up ahead. The woman would probably shout at her for eavesdropping. Esole was just too tired of everything to even care what happened. She tried to ignore everyone around her.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff