Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Meta_Fish
It's JACK. END OF STOREEEE.

He'll meet you and I'll be like "Hey Jack!" and you'll both turn and then I'll die from laughing so hard.

I SMELL INSIDE JOKE!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Does ARR PEE GEEEE Maker VEEE EX Have music in already?

Also, make the Magic abilities PAUers.
xd  

melikefood

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 pm
just curious, some what related to the game, how will we be able to play it? just a simple download or do we need something else to run it on?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:31 pm

Can I be a guy that gives you a useless item? Like the roots and herbs on pokemon?

User Image

Syph Medwes

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:33 pm
Meta_Fish

He'll meet you and I'll be like "Hey Jack!" and you'll both turn and then I'll die from laughing so hard.

His name should be Candle Jack. That'd be really co  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:38 pm
The WTF Ninja
Meta_Fish

His name should be Candle Jack. That'd be really co
I still dont believe the whole Candle Jack thi  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Denko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:57 pm
Quote:
WTF Ninja:
Yo, Denko, you don't have to include me in the game, dude.
It seems everyone in the Cult is gonna wanna be in, so you can just exclude me.

Dude, don't even say that. You're awesome; you have to be in it. I was planning on making you playable and everything.

Quote:
Kriel:
If I get a super move, can it be PK Starstorm?

I guess so. I never said you were definitely playable though.

Quote:
Pho:
Will there be cameos of characters from other game series?

No, at least not easily found. That would take away from the quality of the game... It would make it look kinda like a Newgrounds cartoon.

S-Dude: Your name doesn't really sound like a monster. You'd be better as a character. Not sure in what capacity though.

Quote:
Akuyoko:
Looking at my normal avatar I'd probably be evil, but you can do with me what you want.
On the off chance that I am a playable character, I'd want wind based magic attacks. Also my scarf would be my weapon because that is freaking awesome.

This is really cool, Denko. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.

Give me a pic of your normal avatar. I can't remember how it looks. (Just him- everyone else don't try and post yours *deep sigh*)

Quote:
Wantcookie:
Question: What are you going to do for music? Props if you write your own, but you can always borrow from places like OCRemix.

Some of it I make myself but most is taken from many, many sources. I don't need recommendations, I'm fine. mrgreen

Quote:
8Bit Jack:
What about Paul for the main character's name..?

Jack is Jack. It's too much trouble to change it... I started working on this game before I knew you, even. You are going to be Eight Bit, and you will have a big part. Remember, I said you are going to be an awesome robot in the steampunk city.

Quote:
Xilo:
just curious, some what related to the game, how will we be able to play it? just a simple download or do we need something else to run it on?

Me and Wayne are in the middle of determining that. He's going to write down instructions for how he downloads it to make it easier for all of you to get it working properly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 pm
This is my normal avi:
User Image

Occasionally I'll wear this, which looks more not evil:
User Image  

Akuyoko

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:04 pm
If I'm playable I'd like my super move to be PK Beam, just for the hell of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:04 pm
Akuyoko: Oh yeah, I remember. I really like that one. I have a perfect part for you. mrgreen  

Denko

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:09 pm
Alright, awesome.

Out of curiosity, how much of the game have you done? (not trying to rush you or anything, just curious)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:11 pm
Akuyoko
Alright, awesome.

Out of curiosity, how much of the game have you done? (not trying to rush you or anything, just curious)

That's very hard to explain to someone...
Basically the behind the scenes stuff that you don't see, like inner scripts and graphics collecting/creating is all done.
As for like... mapmaking and cutscenes, I'm almost done with Chapter 1, the intro. That's the chapter in the demo.  

Denko

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:18 pm
ChaosTorrent
dragn99
Can I be the barkeep?
I've always wanted to be a barkeep...
Or a summoner, either's good.
Oh, and game looks awesome, and full of win.

nerdy asked for the barkeeper job first..

I already claimed the wise perma-drunk hobo warrior in the bar, don't try!! ( I know you want it )
Aw, bugger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:22 pm
What about my idea for the double mini boss thing? Any good? I can make another avi for it.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:22 pm
i should be an annoying villager who repeats the same phrase over and over again such as:

"did you know you can eat herbs?"
or
"my cat ran away"

it'd be awesome XD

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games