Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  *nomnomnom* GOLD!
View Results

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 pm
True. But when she's in a scene, I'm not paying attention to what's going on sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:11 pm
SEE?!  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:12 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:13 pm
Thank you for proving my point for me, Inkers. biggrin  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:15 pm
You're welcome xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm
First, the movie your thinking of about the John Dillinger is "Public Enemies" or enemy, something like that.

Second, I have the first two seasons of avatar downloaded. I need to go and buy all three seasons though. And have you watched the trailer for the Last Airbender yet? It's only like 30 seconds long, maybe a minute, but it really made me look forward to the live action film.

Third, I got to see Transformers opening night, here anyway. Loved it. They took what worked in the first one and improved it. Also, Megan Fox turned has a big supporting role in this one. If not for her character in this film, some events would not have been able happened. But they still slut her dress up and flash her underwear a few times to get guys in the seats. And I got to say this about the film, not a spoiler or anything, but I love The Twins.

The main thing I think they did to this one that wasn't in the first was, plotline. Sure they had a story, but Bay focused more on the Robots fighting that the first one overlooked the importance of story telling. In this one, you can tell that they put more focuses on the story. THey had more character development, back story, and the story's not as rushed in this one then the first one. Bottom line, it must be seen by everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, little mini rant there. I will now calm down...... Until next time I go to work and see Transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm
rofl Someone likes the movie. At least I'm agreed with on the topic of Megan Fox. I still think they could do without her character, but I have to see the movie before I can totally judge. It looks friggin' awesome, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:14 pm
It is.

And there's now a bit of controversy about the two twins (Skids and Mudflap) in the film. You can read the artical here at Screen Rant.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:50 pm
Haven't seen the movie yet, thanks for spoilers!!

Nah, kidding, I don't care. I've heard the plot starts out good then kinda falls through. But I'm just in it for the big robots.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 pm
Sorry, I forgot to put a Spoiler alert on that link, luckly they did it a the top of the page.

Also, I thought it had a fairly solid plot line. Some may get mad at what happens in the middle of the movie, but I liked it.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am
We shall see. I'm looking forward to the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:58 pm
I just saw it Saturday! It was amazing biggrin

What do you mean by what happens in the middle? You mean Optimus dying? I wasn't much of a fan of the Optimus/Sam dying and being brought back to life. I felt like that was pushing the plot by having the same thing happen to both.

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:34 pm
I read the spoiler anyway. xd

I heard the movie was good on action and visuals, but sucks plot-wise. Apparently, it's the highest-grossing movie with the worst reviews.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 pm
Yeah, that's what I meant. I they did push it a bit, but I still thought it had more of a story/plot then the first one did. At lest they took more time to tell a story.

Also, I've found that the worst the "critics" give a movie, the better it seems to be, that their normally wrong as they are with this one. Also, I'm planning to see ether "Public Enemies" or "Ice Age 3" Wednesday. I want to see them both and we just got them in today. Can't wait for Public Enemies, so I'll probably watch that.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 am
I want to see both those movies. And I very rarely agree with critics on movies, but I have this feeling I will with Transformers. We'll have to see.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff