Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:06 pm
"Fair enough about the Kai comment...Although I don't think he'll laugh...And if he does, I'll go try and kick his butt! ...And probably fail in the process..." She said this thoughtfully, thinking about what would happen if she tried to jump Kai. She shrugged, looking ahead as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:08 pm
Eliala ignored Rei and looked over at Kale, noticing the snake in his lap. "Hm? Rei, go back to the cabin and get ready for bed. I'll be there in a second," she said without taking her eyes off the snake and Kale's.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:10 pm
Kurenai shrugged and said, "Okay." She noticed the snake and the person holding it. She waved a greeting to the person and then walked back to the cabin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:11 pm
Without anyone in camp noticing the motorcycle was parked outside Cabin #2 and he had entered quietly and still wasn't noticed that another guy was looking out the window and quietly he set a backpack into a cabinet and decided that he'd hit the bottom bunk because it's easier to get in and out of quietly.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:12 pm
Kale smirked at the girl. "IS something wrong? Might I ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:15 pm
Eliala waved and said, "Nothing is wrong, just looking at the snake and my name is Eliala Borealis. What's your name?"  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:18 pm
"Kale Orannon." He smirked, knowing that just about everyone knew who the Orannon's were. They owned almost every gaing facility in the U.S. "The snake just showed up. He'll be leaving soon."

He was right. THe snake slithered into the brush nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:21 pm
Kai walked back with Issy and started heading towards his cabin noticing that a person was there talking to Elilia.

He went up to them.

"Looks like I have a cabin mate."

Kai put his hand out to shake Kales.

"My name is Kai."  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:22 pm
He reached up to shake Kai's hand, and fell to the side, his eyes blank as he lost counciousness.

(sorry. Won't be on till tomorrow afternoon. C Ya All L8re!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:24 pm
"Well that was odd."

Kai picks Kale up by the arm putting him over his shoulder and placed him in the top bunk.

He looked over at Elilia and smiled.

"If you ever need to talk Elilia Im here to do so.

If its bothering you at all then I wont laugh at you.

Right now however I must sleep.

Im expecting that we have to wake up early."  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:26 pm
The motorcyclist saw someone else come into the cabin and heared them introduce themselves and he would but he just laid there in his bed and still had his bike helmet on so he couldn't see what was happening to well either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:27 pm
Eliala shook her head and headed back to her cabin. "This is one weird summer camp... wonder why the principal chose this one." She shrugged and closed the cabin door after she entered. "Night, Rei." She crawled into her bed, ignoring the fact she was still in her regular clothing.(darn it.. I am so sloooowww when I post.... -_____- )  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 pm
Then he sighed because he could tell something was wrong and he forgot to take his helmet off as he got up and walked over to them and walked quietly and so it seemed like he appeared behind them and he looked at the person asleep and he said with his helmet still on "Ohy, what happened to him? Does he need to go to the nurses office?"

Then he looked at Kai "...oh as for you question we have to wake up at six, because lights out is at 10 so they give you 8 hours even though no one does sleep go to sleep at that time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:43 pm
Kai looked at the new guy.

"I dont know."

He then put out his hand to shake.

"Thanks for answering my question.

The names Kai."  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:43 pm
"Night, Eliala..." said Kurenai, laying on the bunk bed, bored. She sighed frowned. "I usually don't go to sleep this early though..."  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff