Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:13 am
The way to defeat 'NYX' is to first hit it with weapons other then the rocket and grenade launcher till it turns it's back to you. when it does this, it is exposing its core. with it's core open, Aim carefully with the Rocket or grenade launcher and hit it's core. If your running short on weapons, use anything to open the core and then aim at the core with a melee weapon((combat/pocket knife does double damage to it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:06 pm
Nicholai Ginovaef
The way to defeat 'NYX' is to first hit it with weapons other then the rocket and grenade launcher till it turns it's back to you. when it does this, it is exposing its core. with it's core open, Aim carefully with the Rocket or grenade launcher and hit it's core. If your running short on weapons, use anything to open the core and then aim at the core with a melee weapon((combat/pocket knife does double damage to it.))

OHH okay...
Is the core in his chest?
or is the core on his back?
Cause when I started to attack and what not, He bent down just showing me his back...
Thats probably why I never saw the core to begin with...?  

kazuken kalith sorata

1,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:08 pm
kazuken kalith sorata
Nicholai Ginovaef

OHH okay...
Is the core in his chest?
or is the core on his back?
Cause when I started to attack and what not, He bent down just showing me his back...
Thats probably why I never saw the core to begin with...?
Yeah, it likes to be a pain in the a** by turning away from you. when it does,the core is opened in it's chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:50 pm
So I read the other day that Hunk's real name is James Cooper. Only thing is, I'm not sure where this is stated. Can any one help out?  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:13 am
Omega_Ion_Tangora
So I read the other day that Hunk's real name is James Cooper. Only thing is, I'm not sure where this is stated. Can any one help out?

im not sure if his name is stated prehaps its in a hard-to-reach file  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:23 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora

As far as I know HUNK's name has never been revealed.  

Elliot Salem

deadaccount123018179aaa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:42 am
on re1 remake is it worth me going back to get the magnum or not??
i dont reely need it cos i got teh grenade launcher..but still?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:57 am
The-Doom23
on re1 remake is it worth me going back to get the magnum or not??
i dont reely need it cos i got teh grenade launcher..but still?

I played for the first time without the magnum because I didn't found it. I beaten the game well so you don't have to. But if you're low on ammo, I suggest you go back. The magnum is pretty powerful but you should be alright without it.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

deadaccount123018179aaa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:19 am
ya okies^^ ive got enough ammo for the grenade launcher and auto shotgun  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:32 pm
In re1 remake i just got to the part with the plant but i have no more ink ribbons so am i screwed cuz i got to the hunters but died and had to fight the plant again.  

Ermac_The_Legion

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:46 am
Nightmare-on-any-street
In re1 remake i just got to the part with the plant but i have no more ink ribbons so am i screwed cuz i got to the hunters but died and had to fight the plant again.
Well, what can I say.... Try your best to pass it. Or redo the game again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:59 pm
Resident Isaka
Nightmare-on-any-street

crap that game is hard...i like the remake and all but its not as easy as the others....re4 was easier than that!  

Ermac_The_Legion

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:15 pm
Nightmare-on-any-street
Resident Isaka
Nightmare-on-any-street

crap that game is hard...i like the remake and all but its not as easy as the others....re4 was easier than that!

Are you sure that you do the game on easy?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:19 pm
yes and i guess i just suck....now im afraid to get umbrella chronicles when it comes out.... sweatdrop  

Ermac_The_Legion

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:31 pm
Nightmare-on-any-street
yes and i guess i just suck....now im afraid to get umbrella chronicles when it comes out.... sweatdrop

With practice you'll get better. I was dying do much when I played the first time, and now I did it on invisible mode.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff