Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:56 pm
"i have been stuck in a life tube while my brother has been running around trying to find me."
Mikyo rasied his hands and put them behind his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 pm
the war was pointless if you ask me, the only people who died were killed to easily, oh to answer your question....naro was half killed by you, i just finished the job  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:15 pm
Susumu smiles, "well thats a strange answer Mikyo, I expected nonetheless something strange but a life tube..." She smiles and finish's her tea remembering her fight with Naro  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:20 pm
jedi felt something. susumu, if you want rahenno to live....then i suggest we move to the gates  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:32 pm
"im sure Rahenno can fend for himself but i guess I will have to check it out" Susumu makes a single handsign and disappears into a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:35 pm
jedi vanished.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:53 pm
((Can I please activate my Byakugan...? I need it for my new Hyuuga taijutsus blaugh ))

Zann leaned backwards and leaned sideways to avoid Susumu's punch, though there wasn't enough time and he felt Susumu's punch connect with his left collar bone, breaking it into 3 pieces. He ignored it completely, and with lightning reflexes he brought his right arm with wind chakra forwards to slash at Susumu's outstretched arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm
((nope no byukagan.just like im not using my sharingan. it would make the battle loose its purpose.I'm sure you can battle with your byukagan on just as i am sure i can battle with sharingan on..the point however is a little deeper than just that))

susumu wraps her arm around his incoming punch letting the wind cut her arm up Susumu grabs ahold of Zanns forearm and twists her body getting in perfect alignment to thrust her open palm at the back of his elbow to thus invert his arm. her Palm charges with great speed towards zann's outstretched arm.  

Eris5

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 pm
((Hmm ok then, well it does make sense.))

Zann felt his elbow break as there wasn't enough time to dodge Susumu's palm, and hissed in pain. He then grabbed Susumu's outstretched palm and tried to twist it viciously to dislocate her arm at the elbow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:39 am
Ric walks in from the door.
"Sorry there was something going at gates so i went there." Says and sit's down to chair.
"Ah so anyways what's up with peoples talking about twilight assasines.?" Ric asks.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 am
"So how did you got stuck in life tube ?" Ric asks suddenly from Mikyo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:08 pm
jedi walked in. susumu, i need to speak to you  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:12 pm
Kit followed in soon after. And with out saying anything leaned on the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:47 pm
Kit looks around. "I am getting bored i'll be back." He walked out of the door and headed towards the village.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:48 pm
jedi left a note and left

Note to Raikage:
i need to talk to you about something, go to neko's house to find me after you read this  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games