Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:28 pm
"Thanks." Mello answered, a little surprised by her kindness. He went back to his thoughts, taking a bite out of the pastry. "It's good." He smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:37 pm
"Glad to hear it..." She smiled lightly and continued to look around at where they were.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:39 pm
"Here we are," He gestured towards the small park, which seemed to have no other presence other than themselves. Mello took a seat on a nearby bench and finished off the pastry. "It's usually very peaceful here."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:44 pm
"Okay, cool." Asako walked absentmindedly, looking around at the trees and other things.

"Hey Asako, you okay? You're acting strange..." Risky muttered as she sat on Asako's shoulder. "I haven't seen you act like this before... It worries me..."

She shook her head slightly. "I'm fine...don't worry about me..." she spoke quietly so only Risky could hear her.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:08 pm
Mello watched her for a little while and then spoke, "Can you pass me the bag?" He leaned back on the bench as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:10 pm
"Huh? Oh, yeah, here." She handed him the bag with a bit of a smile before looking back up at the trees. She hummed quietly as she wandered.

"Are you really sure? I've never seen you so... listless before... it's weird..." Risky muttered.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:16 pm
"Thank you." He replied thankfully, reaching into it and taking out one of the chocolate bars. "Did you want one?" Mello finally managed to ask her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:19 pm
"Oh, yeah, thanks!" She nodded and reached into the bag to take one. She unwrapped it and bit into it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 pm
"Hey, you bought them remember?" He chuckled softly, reminding her and teasing her a little at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 pm
"Huh. Well, yeah... you're right!" She giggled slightly.

"Oh my shinigami... Are you doing what I think you're doing....?" Risky said with wide eyes. "I think you are! You're flirting with him aren't you!? That would make so much sense, since this little outing seems more than just friendly!"

Asako turned away almost abruptly when she heard that, to hide her face as it turned red. "What are you talking about?! If course I'm not!" Asako whispered in an urgent voice to Risky.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 pm
Mello tilted his head a little, half in suspicion and half concern. "Are you alright?" He asked, seeing the girl turn away so quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:52 pm
"Oh yes, quite alright..." Asako told him, brushing her cheeks with her palms as though that could banish the blush on her cheeks.

"Huh? Did I say something wrong...? That totally looked like flirting, at least from what I can tell.... You like him don't you..?"

"ohmygod Risky I'm going to kill you if you don't stop talking right now..." The blush on her face was brighter and she hoped that mello wouldn't notice.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 pm
He stared for a moment, unsure of what to think. "You sure..? Something wrong with... your face?" Maybe she was getting a rash. Allergies?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:56 pm
"What? No. My face is fine..." her voice was slightly muffled as she covered her face with her hands. She willed the blush to disappear and after a few moments it did. She sighed with relief and turned to him. "I'm fine... don't worry about it..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:57 pm
"Aah, whatever you say." He took another bite out of the chocolate and watched her from the bench.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff