Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Baka Neko Army

Back to Guilds

An organization bent on world domination and fun! 

Tags: baka, neko, cats, army, random 

Reply The Baka Neko Army
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi, Welcome to the Guild! Are you happy to be here?
  Hi : D I am very happy!
  No I am not happy leave me alone : (
  meow ^_^
  Gold!
View Results

KnightTheZero
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:40 pm
JessicaRaine
xDeath-Note-Lightx
JessicaRaine
xDeath-Note-Lightx
User Image

lol I should make that my mom's computer BG...

DUDE DO IT!!
THen you can revolt and throw pop tarts at her..
better yet throw up poptarts at her!

...no thanks. I'm just gonna forget about it...

ohh...kay!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 pm
a purple monkey!

*dies*
it's just too normal for this guild... TOO NORMAL YOU GET ME?
O.o
o.O
O.O  

Windele
Crew

Hygienic Fatcat

KnightTheZero
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:09 pm
heres the story for anyone who wants to know. jessica's brother jim win here a giant purple minkey at hershey park *for those who dont live in PA a amusment park by the hershey candy people*...so her mom said you can keep it for a year and all of a suden her mom says she had to get rid of it. and she told her right before she came over my house for a sleep over so she was sad. and i felt bad so i made her the sign..now you get it? =p  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:17 pm
To start my introduction,i forgot my name (not really,i will tell you with the time)..what else is needed for the introduction? oh and it wasn't me who voted for gold in the poll,i just love GOLD i mean COOKIES.

Rofl i loved that "Raine is not responsible for any injury and/or death you may and will experience. We probably can't help you score hot chicks and/or guys if you're a total looser. Once you join us, there is no way out."  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:20 pm
Hmm long time no one posts in here,-looks at older posts- eek september?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:39 pm
Super Sundae Combo
To start my introduction,i forgot my name (not really,i will tell you with the time)..what else is needed for the introduction? oh and it wasn't me who voted for gold in the poll,i just love GOLD i mean COOKIES.

Rofl i loved that "Raine is not responsible for any injury and/or death you may and will experience. We probably can't help you score hot chicks and/or guys if you're a total looser. Once you join us, there is no way out."

welcome sundae, I'm so glad you accepted my invitation! and yes that warning is 100% accurate  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:55 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

welcome sundae, I'm so glad you accepted my invitation! and yes that warning is 100% accurate
OMG i can die here!? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:31 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

you have to options, sundae. You can take the blue pill, and wake up in your bed, thinking this was all a dream. Or you can take the red pill and see just how far the rabbit hole goes.  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:33 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

you have to options, sundae. You can take the blue pill, and wake up in your bed, thinking this was all a dream. Or you can take the red pill and see just how far the rabbit hole goes.
I've heard that phrase before,but wheeere?
By the way i take the RED!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:57 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

(it's from the Matrix)
GOOD FOR YOU! NOW YOU ARE A MEMBER FOR LIFE! Which will probably be considerably short, it's pretty dangerous here.  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:39 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

(it's from the Matrix)
GOOD FOR YOU! NOW YOU ARE A MEMBER FOR LIFE! Which will probably be considerably short, it's pretty dangerous here.

[Oh yeah now i remember lol,confusing it with something about some Naruto episode,maybe for the word PILL]

eek that doesn't sound good..but sounds fun.The only way i think of dying here it's baking cookies.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:11 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

(it's from the Matrix)

[Oh yeah now i remember lol,confusing it with something about some Naruto episode,maybe for the word PILL]

eek that doesn't sound good..but sounds fun.The only way i think of dying here it's baking cookies.

you can die on one of the missions.  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:03 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

(it's from the Matrix)

Really? really? i want to try a deadly one!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:48 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

(it's from the Matrix)

they're in the games and missions forum. there's 2 right now: "trip to Hyrule" and "get me some soda and chips now, Dammit". Read the rules then try one!  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:57 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

(it's from the Matrix)

they're in the games and missions forum. there's 2 right now: "trip to Hyrule" and "get me some soda and chips now, Dammit". Read the rules then try one!
Ooh noe you said the word RULE with READ!
I'll have to read then.

Hey are only the 2 of us talking here? am i that ugly or stinky? x3  
The Baka Neko Army

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas