Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:28 pm
Ami watched as Pyro left,looking concerned. 'Is he alright? Maybe I should-'
She paused and looked back at Blood.She smiled. "It's my mom's coffin." she said rather casually. She placed the coffin into the hole and covered it back up with dirt.She looked at Blood."Me and Pyro were just trying to figure out something..." she replied,trailing off."What are you doing in the graveyard?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:15 pm
Blood looked down and said "sorry,I was just relaxing after my tetsu party...and remembering my family." Blood walked around and asked "what have you found?"  

Bloodfang23

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:04 pm
Ami knodded. "Your family passed away too?" she asked.
"I found an eagle engraved into the wood of the coffin,but I am not sure what it means." she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:17 pm
Blood replied "Yeah... you dont know my past do you? Why I always sleep in the training grounds and not in the dorm?" Blood laughed  

Bloodfang23

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Ami went wide-eyed."You sleep outside?!"
She walked over to him. "Would you mind telling me your past? I promise I won't ask too many questions..." she said,looking at him pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 pm
Blood laughed and said "well thats an unexpected reaction!" then blood told his story "I am not from the village of the cloud, Its been so long i can no longer remember my family, they were masacered when i was 7 and i had to live in the forest striving on animals and fruits, and ofcourse sleep outdoors. Then i came to the cloud and decided to stay here..." then Blood said "Thats also the time i was able to activate my shringan..."  

Bloodfang23

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:39 pm
Ami shifted unconfortably."I'm sorry about your family but..."
She walked closer to him and gave him a light smack on the shoulder."I can't beleive that you were sleeping outside! Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
She bit her lip."I can get you a dorm...I think...the cost...are there any open?" she asked herself.
She pondered the situation,tapping her chin while she thought.She sighed.
"Well,I refuse to let you sleep outside one more night!" she said,pouting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:42 pm
pyro poofed in front of Ami with a blank expression on his face"sorry about that Ami...so did you find anything?"pyro asked looking at the coffin."and what are you doing here blood?"  

pyro hasu

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 pm
((sorry for slow reply im watching naruto online you see...))
Blood laughed and said "its alright, i kinda like it out, you can feel the wind brushing on your face..." Blood said then noticed pyro and said "Where have you been and no we havent found anything more than the eagle, but i think it supposed to signifly speed and since lightning is fast eagle simbolizes lightning... well thats what i think and well im helping you" and turned to ami "i have the money you know..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:51 pm
Pyro walked or to the coffin and put his hand over it."did you try looking anywhere besides the eagle or trying to see if it moves"pyro asked as he knocked on the eagle,and found it moving."whats this"pyro asked as he turned his body and removed the eagle."its a scroll"  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:52 pm
Rahenno watched as the genin talked. "Well looks like you guys can handle this. I have thing to attend to." He said disappearing in a puddle of water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 pm
"you sleep outside?." Jedi was standing in front of a grave Titled Naro. "interesting."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 pm
Blood looked at Jedi then looked at Ami and asked "WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT SLEEPING OUTSIDE?!?!?!" Then blood smiled...

((Jedi is 9 tail lessser open?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Ami smiled."Alright. But I really don't like you sleeping outside.I mean,what if it rains?"
She looked down at the scroll."Woah...what does it say?" she asked,bending down next to the coffin.  

Haru Mai Chan

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:12 pm
((dont know))

"haha, since you have Sharingan then you can come and sleep at my home in Lightning country at any time."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff