Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:30 am
"hmm...i see no way out...it was fun..." he said as he teleported next to darc star waiting for the fire to engulf himself. He leaned a little closer to darc star and whispered, "you really are more powerful than you think...and your'e beautiful by all means...i'm glad it's a tie...more or less." then the fire engulfed him and her and he layed there burnt to a crisp motionless...dead...again...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:46 pm
((I know im a comment behind but i didn't kill myself. Elandru's retribution killed me, remember?))  

Darc_Star_Blue

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:46 am
((I dont think ill be able to rp over the weekend...))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:56 pm
((It's okay dearie. Whenever you can.))

Sorandati rolled her eyes and sighed, slumping back in her chair.

"Both dead..." she muttered. "Gah, how boring."

Standing up, she suddenly floated into the air without living a finger, floating over the arena and hovering in the air, her movement perfectly controlled.

When she was right over Star and Elandru, she sighed, closing her eyes and raising her hands to her chest.

A shimmering sphere of crystal light appeared between her palms, moving and churning with a strange sound - as if it were slicing through air. Sorandati let out a slow, eerie sigh.

"Redemption."

A burst of light erupted from Star and Elandru, stretching upwards and blinding anyone stupid enough to look at it.

When it faded, Star and Elandru were perfectly fine, their bodies restored and healed. The color was in their cheeks - they were both alive and well.

Rolling her eyes, Sorandati vanished to reappear in her chair, her cheek resting in her hand as she entertained the idea of taking a nap.

"The second battle of the arena: a tie," she dubbed simply. "Good job to both combatants."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:12 pm
"I have to thank you...you really helped me...but i think i'm gonna go back to earth...I'm sorry" Elandru said very sorrowful," i really had alot of fun with it...even if i never won." he then looked at darc star kissed her lightly on the lips then said, "I'm sorry" He then stared at her for a long time waiting for a response...

((i gotta move to my moms and i'll try to get on as much as possible but i don't know how often i can get on))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:25 am
((is it dead????????))  

Srenas

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 pm
((Nope. I'm just waiting on the two lovebirds. -.-))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:54 pm
((that culd be a while no clue when erlandu or however his name is spelled will get back on and i wanted to fight him cus i have no battle powers to speek of but cool wepons))  

Srenas

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:30 pm
((I can get on but...it's a little tougher than it used to be...brendan tell ur sister TO GET ONLINE!!! sneak her on if you have to!! and horlick is better than park...seriously it is...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:24 pm
((I AM SORRY AS HELL THAT I WAS AWAY FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, seriusly! And I misspelled that, but if you think I'm bad, look at Spaceraven. Anyways, back to what Elandru said.))

"So then, you're leaving? Please don't!!" She then hugged him and said "I'll miss you if you decide to go... I'm pretty sure Earth is very far from here, I don't even think that I can visit! So please don't leave!"  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:37 pm
((No problem, dear. No problem.))

Sorandati rolled her eyes and discreetly checked her wrist, where she pretended a watch sat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 pm
Elandru looked at her deeply then said,"honestly, why are you telling me not to go...we never had a serious relationship...but wait," he seemed to remeber something,"you can see into my mind can't you. Fine i'll stay...for you..."  

Elandru Dark Angel

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:49 pm
"Yay! Oh, and you know you don't have a watch, right Sorandati?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 pm
comes out of the arena entrance and says "what is going on hear???????"  

Srenas

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:36 pm
((Brendan...how the hell can you be such a bad speller?))

"So," Elandru said sitting down lazily, "what's going on now? I'm bored from the fighting...and I really want to sleep..." he said eyes closed," can i rest?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games