Favorite Video Game Quote Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:22 am
*This is the Ultimate Power!* -Shadow the Hedgehog
*OOKAY!!!!* -Charmy (After Espio states that the enemies are asleep)

I don't know I'm doing what the forum asked for xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:33 am
User Image

www.zanyvgquotes.com

Go there for some really funny video game quotes.

Pretty much anything produced by SNK will bring you lulz.  

Mephisto D

ChaoticFox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:46 am
"You're hot, but not as hot as Brock!"

"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:26 pm
Count Veger: The monks told me you were coming through the Precursor sub-rails. Interesting aren't they? The Precursors used them to build the world countless eons ago. The rail system leads deep into the planet where it's said the ancient ones wait to bestow unimaginable powers upon the worthy. I will save the world with that power, just as Mar did!

Jak: Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

Count Veger: Oh, you couldn't be more mistaken, dear boy. We're on a time clock, Jak! That light in the sky. Do you know what it is? Our nightmare has found us and the end is coming! I needed quick access to the catacombs below, so I attacked the palace myself! It will be our little secret.

Jak: Well, you're full of surprises.

Count Veger: And you're full of Dark Eco! You and your rat are an abomination! But I will rid the planet of this scourge soon enough. Pure light will rule the universe, and I will be the bright light that shines to every corner of the world and destroys all shadows!

Daxter: Ah, excuse me Count Vulgar...

Count Veger: It's Veger!

Daxter: Yeah, whatever. Isn't it kinda nice to just curl up in the shade sometimes? Just chillin it... watching the hot babes prancing around in their skimpy little bikinis. Ya know, how they just jiggle. I get that special tingling feeling in my tail.

Count Veger: Enough! We will start the cleansing of the world with your demise! Behold! I now command the very power of the ancient ones! And this time, the Precursors will not have mercy on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baron Praxis: Games? Games are for wimps! Get out in the real world! It's called the sun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kleiver: Care to wager a little somethin' on a race, then? If you win, I'll let you keep that little vehicle for as long as you live. And if I win?

Jak: I don't have anything.

Kleiver: I'd say that yappy rodent of yours is a bit bony, but skinned and buttered he'd make a nice treat. My vehicle against him.

Daxter: Forget it buddy! Jak would never...

Jak: Done.

Oracle: You will need all the power you can muster to survive this terrible test, great one.

Daxter: I can handle it.

Oracle: I was talking to the tall one... shorty!

All Jak III quotes... I love that game  

Karak15

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:37 pm
"What was that? You can't believe you just got your a** kicked by a one-handed nutjob? What?... Oh you think I'm your daddy? Alright listen up shake and bake. I eat evil for breakfast and danger for dinner. So spread the word: Ash, is back, in business!" Said by Ash in the game Evil Dead Regeneration. Best quote ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:57 am
I got more.

Every single one of Sovereign's lines in Mass Effect.

Actually, it's not so much the quotes that are memoable, but rather, Sovereign's voice.

It Sounds Really ******** Cool! (Warning: This video contains spoilers!)  

Sir Codin

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:54 am
This:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:52 pm
Betman
Ada Wong: LEON, NOW!

Salazar: I've sent my right hand after you.
Leon: Your right hand comes off?

Abso-freaking-lutely!

Saddler: Maybe I should introduce you to IT. IT will take care of you.
Leon: Don't remember the name, huh? A senior moment, perhaps.

Soul Calibur II
Ivy: Go ahead. Hate me.

Cervantes: I'm disappointed. What a useless daughter.
(I still cringe at that one. I wonder why.)

Heavenly Sword
Bohan: General Flying Fox, I will assume you let the sword slip through your hands is because of an elaborate attempt at humoring me, not because you are an incompetent fool.
Flying Fox: I am not a fool, sire.
Whiptail: That's a matter of opinion, sweetie.

Boadicia

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:00 pm
"Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

"Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science self esteem fund for girls? It's true!"

"Remember, the Aperture Science Bring-Your-Daughter-To-Work Day is the perfect time to have her tested."

-GLaDOS, Portal

Pretty much every quote in the game is pure gold, but those really stand out the most for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 pm
"We may need you to play twing-twang"  

teh_n00b_huntr

Grim_Soul_Banisher

6,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:15 am
"It's super effective!" Pokemon
"Got away safely!" (same)
"Clunk, Clunk!" RAcast's in PSO  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:38 am
And now, for my freind, here's another quote from a game
Halo 2
"I Know what your thinking, And it's crazy...Unfortunately for us both I like Crazy." -Cortana  

purrfectwerecat

purrfectwerecat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:49 am
Star Wars Episode 3 for Xbox
"My Stamina is Increasing" -Obi-Wan Kenobi
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Anything involving Meatbags said by the HK-47 Droid
Resident Evil 4
Whenever the Presidents daughter Yells "You Pervert!"
Halo(1,2,3)
Whenever The Grunts yell "Bad Cyborg!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:55 am
Grim_Soul_Banisher
"It's super effective!" Pokemon
"Got away safely!" (same)
"Clunk, Clunk!" RAcast's in PSO

Yeah! PSO I love that game. My freind has it for the gamecube and the computer and the sequel to it too. I like using magic, so I am always Starbreeze and the newman or w/e but I have not been able to play in so long cause I dont have a gamecube lol. Gizond! or is it and? eh....  

purrfectwerecat

Monster_Mario

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:20 pm
"I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase, just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"
"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"

-Fawful Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces