Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The Appropriate Casual Banter Can.(Back... AGAIN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:35 am
The Rawk Hawk
Keeskee
I say. -_q I do find myself quite offended by this thread, mm, yes.

Is a 'can' not what those filthy commoners call the receptacle of unmentionables when they use their subpar powder rooms? I am told this, yes, mm. The very word makes me shudder.

I've also heard that commoner women actually need to use this receptable of 'unmentionable waste', oh dear. Everyone knows that ladies should only need to use the powder room to posture and blot our lipstick artistically. Oh, tsk. Mm, yes. Fascinating, isn't it?

Excuse me, I need to whip the maid for preparing my tea too slowly.

-_q

It's been quite a long time since I met you, lady.

Ah, yes, good chap, I remember you. Yes, mm, you appear to have risen in the world since I took my retirement from society to recuperate at the hands of my coloured maids and talented hispanic manicurist. Good show, my boy, I'll have to recommend your acquaintance to my fellows at the- by Jove, who's that daring fellow? Isn't he rather 'tan'?

Why, I declare this J must be one of our dashing explorers of the new world! They do say that the excessive sun on board of ships can give one a rather... coarse look, you know. Well, my boy, entertain us with your stories of adventures! I do love hearing about the noble savages of the west. Such civility in such a hard, dirty place. It's unimaginable! -_q  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 am
Keeskee
The Rawk Hawk
Keeskee

Is a 'can' not what those filthy commoners call the receptacle of unmentionables when they use their subpar powder rooms? I am told this, yes, mm. The very word makes me shudder.

I've also heard that commoner women actually need to use this receptable of 'unmentionable waste', oh dear. Everyone knows that ladies should only need to use the powder room to posture and blot our lipstick artistically. Oh, tsk. Mm, yes. Fascinating, isn't it?

-_q

Ah, yes, good chap, I remember you. Yes, mm, you appear to have risen in the world since I took my retirement from society to recuperate at the hands of my coloured maids and talented hispanic manicurist. Good show, my boy, I'll have to recommend your acquaintance to my fellows at the- by Jove, who's that daring fellow? Isn't he rather 'tan'?

Why, I declare this J must be one of our dashing explorers of the new world! They do say that the excessive sun on board of ships can give one a rather... coarse look, you know. Well, my boy, entertain us with your stories of adventures! I do love hearing about the noble savages of the west. Such civility in such a hard, dirty place. It's unimaginable! -_q
Yes, yes. Do tell!
User Image  

MaverickDrifter

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am
I say chaps, I do approve of this thread what what! However, I do believe this thread belongs to me and only me. Foolish chaps over the pond think you can out-posh me what what? POPPYCOCK!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:57 am
Super Cheesio
I say chaps, I do approve of this thread what what! However, I do believe this thread belongs to me and only me. Foolish chaps over the pond think you can out-posh me what what? POPPYCOCK!

Oh dear, how very unlike a gentleman.

Were I not a lady, I would feel obliged to illustrate the aristocratic whiteness of my skin and the fairness of my hair and draw pointed comparisons between us, young man. However, I am a lady, so I will make no mention of your lack of a long, elegant nose and will overlook your rather blatantly poor upbringing.

Instead... I will lament the lack of discipline of the young and sigh over the way my world is being corrupted.

Of course, none of this is directed at you, dear boy. Mm. You are a strapping young man... for your upbringing.  

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 am
Super Cheesio
I say, someone needs to ventalate. *covers Cheesio's head in a plastic bag*

Now, J, what say you weave us a memoir? -_q  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Le Chapeau
kelstar-chan
I say, is it tea time already?
*Monocle and top hat*

Mmmm, fine tastes, madame. -Monocle-

*Monocle* I say, we should have a good game of croquet once we finish our hot beverages.

MsTweet

Bashful Genius

10,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:59 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:01 pm
kelstar-chan
Le Chapeau
kelstar-chan
*Monocle and top hat*

*Monocle* I say, we should have a good game of croquet once we finish our hot beverages.
Criquet? We, madam, are of a higher social. We play Polo. Because we are that upper class

@Kirby, Good day, chap! *sip of tea*  

MaverickDrifter

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 pm
digi734
kelstar-chan
Le Chapeau
kelstar-chan
*Monocle and top hat*

Criquet? We, madam, are of a higher social. We play Polo. Because we are that upper class

@Kirby, Good day, chap! *sip of tea*
sup  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 pm
I say, what is this preposterous topic? "Casual banter?" Poppycock!
You blokes wouldn't know a loo from a gogglebox. -_q  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 am
Nomega
I say, what is this preposterous topic? "Casual banter?" Poppycock!
You blokes wouldn't know a loo from a gogglebox. -_q

Dear God! And this is the behaviour of which I have been dreading!

Speaking of the loo at tea, for shame!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 am
Keeskee
The Rawk Hawk
Keeskee

-_q

Well this particular story entails my ancestry, rather than my own personal travels across sun schorched seas. You see my lady, long ago they were taken from the land from which they originated and brought to savage and self proclaimed " domesticated" lands in which they were forced to labor without so much as a haypenny to their names.
Those that took these men in were often supremests of the pigment derived nature. I must say, that you bear a striking resemblence to the lot.

In any case those that are still in support of this supremecay are what I would now call, excuse me for a tick while i remove my monocle.

*places monocle on table*

RACISTS. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- * deep breath* CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT.

*sits back down and places monocle in eye*

Now, where was I...  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 am
My word! Comparisons based on the color of ones skin? That sir, is racist!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:37 am
Fellow foreigners, I would like to sincerely apologize for my outrageous behavior on the date August the twenty fourth. It was most rude of me to claim that Americans may not act British. Please, be my guests good fellows!  

Super Cheesio

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 am
Super Cheesio
Fellow foreigners, I would like to sincerely apologize for my outrageous behavior on the date August the twenty fourth. It was most rude of me to claim that Americans may not act British. Please, be my guests good fellows!
Oh 'twas nothing but an outburst. But now let us play a game of Polo.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff