Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese Artists. >as in music< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Chinese singers?
  Yes. They ROCK.
  No. They SUCK.
  Never heard of em.
  O.O Chinese pop?? interesting...
  Only pop.
  Only opera.
View Results

soumakisa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:06 am
Tanqexe
Has anyone ever listened to Tanya Chua? I randomly picked up one of her albums a couple years ago when I was visiting Taiwan...very nice, soft music with a solo guitar. I use her tracks as studying music ^^

yeah... i saw her twice...she's singaporean like i am.. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:53 am
My mum told me to download some chinese songs off limewire, and the artist's name is Sam Hui, after listening to those songs i was like
"Wow, I heard of these songs before, these are classic, I love these whee "

` T a p i o c a `

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:57 pm
I love Joey, Jay Chou, Jolin, Hacken Lee, Aaron Kwok, Will Pan, Twins, Boyz(old), Leehom, Janice, Leo Ku, Nicholas.....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:37 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

i don't blame her...most singers in HK can't really sing...

lol, some. I'm starting to like Alan Tam. 3nodding

wow,,hes old...

Yeah, but I really like his singing voice. His singing voice is like so rare, he's the only one that I never heard before, like lots of young singers have ALMOST the same voice. 3nodding

yea thats true...sometimes i can't tell the difference between some singers' voices...

I can. But you know why some singers sings so good? it because of the background music, but if you are talented, you don't need background music, like Alan. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:18 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
My mum told me to download some chinese songs off limewire, and the artist's name is Sam Hui, after listening to those songs i was like

wow, your mom actually tells you to use LimeWire? i wish my mom was like that...everytime she catches me downloading stufff from it,,,she yells at me"watch your computer get a virus again!"

@ babi- so what about LeeHom? the background music makes him sound good?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:23 pm
xoxCharlenexox
7Sapphire8Dragon9

wow, your mom actually tells you to use LimeWire? i wish my mom was like that...everytime she catches me downloading stufff from it,,,she yells at me"watch your computer get a virus again!"

I don't listen to his music. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:39 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

i don't blame her...most singers in HK can't really sing...

lol, some. I'm starting to like Alan Tam. 3nodding

wow,,hes old...

Yeah, but I really like his singing voice. His singing voice is like so rare, he's the only one that I never heard before, like lots of young singers have ALMOST the same voice. 3nodding

yea thats true...sometimes i can't tell the difference between some singers' voices...

I can. But you know why some singers sings so good? it because of the background music, but if you are talented, you don't need background music, like Alan. 3nodding
Hmmmm....Janice has background music, yet everyone says she's a talented singer.... confused Or wait, maybe it's just good singer smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:56 pm
Even Angels Cry.....

Hmmmm....Janice has background music, yet everyone says she's a talented singer.... confused Or wait, maybe it's just good singer smile

well i think Janice has a very nice voice...but whats your opinion?  

[Monchhichi]

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:15 pm
xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....

well i think Janice has a very nice voice...but whats your opinion?
My opinion is that, just like what Babi said, talented singers don't need back ground music. But Janice has background music, yet she is a good singer....

Er, actually, I don't know what I'm saying.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:44 pm
I have Janice's cd "My Love" but I only like one or two music from it. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:21 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
I have Janice's cd "My Love" but I only like one or two music from it. sweatdrop
Really? Hmmmmmmmm.....I like her song You Won't Come Back Tonight or something like that.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:26 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Really? Hmmmmmmmm.....I like her song You Won't Come Back Tonight or something like that.....

Yeah, and that's my favorite song of hers. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:33 am
xoxCharlenexox
7Sapphire8Dragon9

You can actually get viruses from Limewire?!?!?! eek dont you have any anti-virus programs to protect your pc from it? Norton AnitVirus is good 3nodding saved my pc from a load of viruses xd and my cousin downloaded the Norton AntiVirus from Limewire for me xp
And my mum doesnt even know that you can get viruses from downloading, but i guess she might know that i have an anti-virus program to protect my pc.....otherwise if i get a virus she wont mind too much since my pc is kinda old sweatdrop and im planning to get a new one mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:21 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol! Coolies! I think that's the best song I've heard from her.....which is not very much. I've heard of "I Love, I Hate" and "Big Brother". I didn't like those two songs very much... stressed

Even Angels Cry.....

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:25 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol! Coolies! I think that's the best song I've heard from her.....which is not very much. I've heard of "I Love, I Hate" and "Big Brother". I didn't like those two songs very much... stressed

Its her hit song I think. 3nodding  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces