Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Cobain nodded absently, certain that Kiae wasn't going to tell him just why she had been crying in front of Ethin, if at all. "Should we get back to the inn?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:48 pm
(I'm gonna stick for Inky to post, since I don't want to abandon Ethin and whatever she's doing.)

"No, it's a nice night," Kiae replied. "And it's not raining, for once. I'll go in a bit. I want to see if I can find the other two, besides," she added thoughtfully, wondering where they had gone.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm
((Cobain just doesn't have anyhting better to do...))
"I can help you with that, if you want me to." Cobain offered, rubbing at his ear behind his hat. The damn thing itched.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:55 pm
"I'm sure they're busy," Kiae told him, using the Bond to Andurael to sense something important was happening. She frowned slightly - she really wanted to know what was going on in Ethin's head, but the man was being frustratingly silent.
"Probably rethinking whatever he was going to say and deciding against it," she thought with a sigh.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 pm
"So that's a no, then." Cobain muttered, leaning his back against a tree and stretching his legs out in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 pm
"That's a no," she agreed. "Don't you have anything better to do?" she asked curiously, watching him calmly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:14 pm
"I'm sitting here with you. I just spent a year and a half looking for you. What else would I do?" Cobain asked, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:16 pm
"Apparently, having far too much fun with Karem again," she retorted dryly, rolling her eyes with a sigh. "Storytelling in the inn? Getting into trouble? Any of this familiar?"  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:24 pm
"Well, that, but you told put a stop to all that." Cobain admitted, settling ((Settleing? Nah, can't be...)) back against his tree. "And I was telling stories as a way to pay for a corner of the common room to call my own." He said wryly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:27 pm
"I suppose that's the best way to keep you out of trouble," she muttered. "And can I ask what stories you were telling?" Kiae added, suddenly suspicious.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:33 pm
"Stories of the Hunt of the Horn and things like that." Cobain explained, shrugging again. "Some stories I made up, a lot of them came from books, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 pm
"Ah," Kiae murmured, visibly relaxing. The last thing she needed was Cobain babbling in a drunken fog about the past, or her, and lead Darkfriends right to her.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:46 pm
"What, did you think I would start talking about my past? Our past? I've been on my own for a long time, Kiae. I know how to get by." Cobain said, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:49 pm
She raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Yes, I can tell you've done a fine job so far," she commented, shaking her head. "Wandering around tipsy and Light knows what else."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:53 pm
"But I'm not dead yet." Cobain said, raising a forefinger triumphantly. "That's the trick to it."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff