Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:11 pm
Akira examined the clothes that were laid out before her. Everything is so... immodest, she thought, picking through the garmets. She looked back at Sukau as if to say 'Do I really have to wear this?' Before turning back and picking out the most decent clothes she could find.

After she came up with an outfit, Akira looked back at him once again. She didn't like the fact that he was going to watch her change, but was too frightened to say anything about it. She stripped down to her bra and panties and put on the clothes. She had chosen the longest black leather skirt that there was, but it only went halfway down her thighs. And the black tank-top was a tight fit, and didn't even cover her bellybutton. God, I look like a hooker, she thought as she looked down at herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:38 pm
[[hahaha i feel so evil XD]]
Sukau smiled chuckling.
"how lame..." Sukau muttered still smiling as he walked closer to Akria. he put his warm arms around he body and started kissing her neck, softly nibbling at the skin. He felt through the fabric of the tang top and unhooked her bra. Sukau reached his hands down her shirt and pulled her bra out with such a force he broke the straps. he laughed as Akira gasped andt tried to fight back.
"let's go have some fun,babe."Sukau light a think ciggare and sticked it in his mouth. he grabbed her wrisits and dragged her out of the closet. he lead her down stairs to the source of all the noise. it was basically a huge bar filled with all sort of strange creatures. dark elfs, half demons, and werewovels . No one knew Sukau was a werewolf, he didn't even. know. but tonight is to be he birth, at midnight. he would be turnning 21, and he was plaining to make this the best birthday yet. with the help of Akira....and maybe even some other people too, of course. Suakau could see the fear on AKira's face.
"Dont worry dear, i'll be extra nice to you tonight, its my birthday." He smiled a very sweet sensire[sp?] smile. it made him look kind and...normal.
But what he didn't know was that tonight is going to be very speical. Not because of the party, or the girls he'll get. Something much great.

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 pm
Akira gasped as he ripped off her bra. Without it she felt completely exposed and vulnerable. Before she could even protest he had yanked her out of the closet and into the open. She found herself staring at all sorts of inhuman creatures, and felt small and frightened. Akira didn't want to show her fear, but began to shake anyway. She just nodded as he spoke, and didn't trake her eyes off of the monsters in front of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:25 pm
All the creatures in the bar gazed at the girl, smelling her humanity, but then they sensed Suaku. They just smiled then turned around understanding why she was here. Sukau could feel akira shaking, he pulled her up against his chest.
" why are you so scared dear? i thought you wanted some adventure in your life?" Suaku grinned trying to comfprt her, pulling his long fingers threw her soft hair, then softly pecking her forehead. He gazed into her eyes,
"why dont you losen up a little. We're here to have fun right?" he whispered. then Sukau brought his face closer to hers and passiontly kissed her.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:11 pm
Akira quickly broke away from the kiss. "Th-this isn't my idea of adventure... I was th-thinking more along the lines of trying new foods or visiting new places in town... N-not being led into a shady bar full of monsters and having my underwear ripped off," she stuttered, still frightened by the whole ordeal. "I'm just a humble librarian, this isn't my place," she added softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:37 pm
{{Lmao, Love how she had to climb up to the second story! but should he attack her? : D}}

Kai narrowed his eyes slightly, in a way he was trying to convince himself that she wouldn't say anything to anyone. But he had become so precautious over the past few years that her word wouldn't be enough to him, plus he didn't know all that well.

If he left now, he would be able to satisfy his thirst with out taking her blood. But then, would he be able to trust her not to do anything stupid while he was gone? He tried contemplating what to do in his head, but gave up, and wished Kei was here to deal with this.
He sat down on a comfortable looking sofa with out a sound

"How.. do I know that you.. won't say anything to anyone?" he said looking at her, his red eyes seemed to glow in the dim light.

s n o m i s

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 am
Noticing the sun begin to come up, Shana pulled out her cell phone and checked the time. Her eyes widened as she quickly stood up. "I-I have to go home, like, now!" She had taken a few steps away from him when she turned back around and walked over to Naoki and kissed his cheek. "Maybe I'll see you again." With that, she ran out of the park back to her house. She quickly and silently climbed up the fence on the roof and back into her room. Glancing at the clock she knew her mom would come wake her up soon for school so she threw on a pj shirt and sweats and hopped in bed right before her mom came in yelling "Get up, your going to be late!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:06 pm
Maiko exhaled deeply.
"Now why would I want to do that to you? You do know that I like you. And wouldn't be so stupid to ruining my chances." She said, flashing him a crooked smiled.
Not to mention you might kill me if I give away your little secret.
"Seriously, I'm not going anywhere. And I'm definitely not telling anyone about this. They'd more than likely think I was insane." Maiko said.
Kai's hair shone a bit in the moonlight. It darkened his face though, since the light was cast from behind him. It gave him an eerie look.
"If you hurry.. I'll be awake when you come back." She added.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:53 pm
Shadow Kitsune Umbreon
Akira quickly broke away from the kiss. "Th-this isn't my idea of adventure... I was th-thinking more along the lines of trying new foods or visiting new places in town... N-not being led into a shady bar full of monsters and having my underwear ripped off," she stuttered, still frightened by the whole ordeal. "I'm just a humble librarian, this isn't my place," she added softly.

Sukau laughed like crazy,
"haha that is a funny joke dear. Now that your here, there's no turning back. Say good by to your worthless life as a 'librarian'" Sukau smiled as he let go of her and grabbed a drink from the table and shalwalowed it down.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:16 pm
I should never have listened to him, then I wouldn't be in this mess, Akira thought. "Well why did you bring me here anyway?" She asked, frowning.  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:42 pm
[[SRRY GUYZ.
I've been dead sick.]]

Naoki looked a bit started, from her kiss, then quick retreat. He slouched back in the swing, his head falling back to look at the brightening sky.
Naoki sighed, his breath visible in the cold air. His shirt was still wet.
He would have to go to school today.

Back at his apartment, he looked at the clock, about 7:30.
Once he got his clothes on he chugged down a pitcher of blood red liquid, then headed for the door.
Out side was cold. He shoved his hands in his pockets when he noticed a famliar voice.
"Yuuka?" He asked, turning around to face her, alone. She was on the phone. Isamu's angry voice rumbled.
"What are you doing around HIM?!" Yuuka looked up, then snapped the small phone shut.
"Hi Naoki." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 pm
Sukau smiled,
" For my birthday. It's ritual to have a human a mans twenty firsit birthday, here. I should have one women from every race, dear." Skau laughed, and his other non-human friends laughed with him.
"Though, it might be a little harder to find a vampire around these parts..." Sukau mubbled. But other wise his friends had gathered up every other race they could find. Usaly for these men they would celebrate there 21st birthday as the most imporant birthday. It was just some fun thing all the guys at the bar did, for fun of course. But most of the time, no man could get there hands on a human or vampire. Sukau was just lucky to be human, and have the chram for attracting humans. Though, he was too used to them. he couldnt wait for the other girls to arrive. espially to see if anyone caught a female vampire.

"Hey guys check this out!" Another man yelled from the entrance. Two very buff men were walking down the stairs with a young girl tied up. She was very pale in a red and black non-modest outfit. With thick comabt boots and long sliky black hair. many of the men there looked away not enjoying the spell of her at all.

She was a vampress.

[[uhh thats what you call a female vampire riight?]]  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:51 am
((I think there's an "i" in there somewhere.... Vampiress maybe?))

Akira gazed sadly at the poor girl, she seemed to have been dragged into the bar against her will. After a while she turned back to him, "So you just drag girls here against their will? Is that it? All for your own pleasure?" She turned and faced the other way. "That's sick, really sick," she muttered under her breath. God, I shouldn't be here, this is not the best place for a woman like me to be... I deserve to be treated better, she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:57 pm
[[you can like you know controll the vampire chick if you want. but no godmoding with her supa powers x] since she's just a minor character i dont care]]

sukau had a large grin on his face,
"well you came here on your own will, am i wrong my dear? i dont do such barbaric things. and as for my own pleasure...i would suppouse. but by the time midnight comes, most of them want me." SUaku put his hand out so akira can grabbed it, he wanted to lead her to a quite table so he could chat with her and the other girls.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 pm
[[ok]]

Akira unwillingly took his hand. I didn't come here of my own will, you seduced me! She thought as she looked at him.

The vampire girl glared at everyone in the room. One man in particular seemed to be the reason that she was here, and she wasn't too happy about being dragged in.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games