Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:56 pm
Ryu blinked. "A-mu-let? Whats a amulet?" He looked at his big brother curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:58 pm
" a necklace that gives toy powers " he said "maybe you don't have it"  

teddy_byakuga

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:02 pm
Ryu just stared at Teddy confused then he notice the amulet around Teddy's neck. He took out one that looked exactly like the amulet. "Is this amulet?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 pm
Teddy eyes wide and he knew if he had that other part hell have the full lesser "Can i see it" he said  

teddy_byakuga

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:11 pm
Ryu didn't see a problem and was about to but he then heard the same voice that had given him the thing. 'No one is to touch it. Only your mother.' He frowned now. He wasn't sure if he should listen. But the voice did give him the gift. He then shook his head. "I can't. I was told to let only mama touch it. I'm sorry big brother." He laced the amulet around his neck like Teddy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 pm
"Get the other amulet" said a voice from teddy amulet .. "Give me it" he screamed and pulled a kunai out  

teddy_byakuga

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm
(Maybe you should have taken Vergil's side. You make your voice more like him than Dante) Ryu widen his eyes and on the command of the voice he ran quickly out of the house, leaving stuff on the floor to trip Teddy, screaming. The voice led him to Orion's Meadow which was close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:32 pm
((Okay ill take him)) Teddy had a rubber kunai and was going to give it to him "Wow " teddy said going to the couch and laying down  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Teddy was laughing really hard  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:16 pm
((be nice to my baby!))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 pm
((He, I'm the one in the Training Grounds sorta protecting your kid. So dont ever tell me in the future to be nice to him lol...wait...this didnt matter at all...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:28 pm
((i ment teddy))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:36 pm
Reiko slowly opened the door to her house. She staggered over to her medical cabinet and started to tend to her wounds. She wasn't sure what to do about her eye. She decieded to leave it for the time being, since her healing hadn't fixed it. She pulled a food pill out of her pouch and ate it to replenish her chakra. Reiko pulled some bandages out of the droor and started wrapping her arm.

((Wounds:
left eye destroyed, huge scar running up her face
very bruised side
right arm badly cut
many other burns and cuts on her arms and legs))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 pm
katsuro was in a shadow and it was hard to see him. you could see a red light and a gray smoke trail coming out of it. "i see that my partner damage you badly" he said. he was only a clone so if she attacks him, he would vanish or dodge it.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:00 pm
Tai would slowly walk up to the building, and notice that the front door was open. This made Tai even more sure that the Hokage was hurt. When Tai gets closer to the door, he would look into the house. All he saw was Katsuro and Reiko talking to each other. The first thing Tai heard was "my partner damage you badly", and this instantly set Tai on high alert. He never knew Katsuro was working with...whoever caused the damages to the Hokage.

Tai would reach down to his waist, and pull up his Anbu mask. He would quickly place it over his face, obviously hiding even more of his covered face. Tai would take a few steps into the house, and then attempt to slip into the shadows in one of the corners.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff