Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Jutsu Archives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:51 am
Chuin walked in, running through the rows and rows of scrolls. He was looking for a powerful Fire Jutsu. "AHA!" Chuin picked up the scroll
Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique). After many hours he was able to learn the jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:05 pm
Spike walked into the library and took the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu scroll from the shelf. Spikes ANBU mask slid off to one side as he copied the hand signs over and over again practising the Jutsu. after about an hour spike learned the Jutsu and put the scroll back on the shelf then left in a flash of white light.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu learned)  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:30 pm
The hooded figure walked into the archieves, looking amongst the scrolls for the one he needed, plucking it from the shelf, he read the contents, memerizing the handsigns written upon the page, and praticing them over and over again until he perfected them, he then left.

((edited, i've memerized the handsigns using sharingan so i dont need the scroll to no them, i shall 'learn' the jutsu elsewhere, and i forgot to say i left, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:52 pm
((um what do you mean you learned it you accually have to do the post.))
Syn walking in sees the man. "Look kid I don't know what they do in your village but here you have to stop at the guards station." Right after he said that syn noticed he had left.
((EDITED))  

SynysterGatesRules

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 pm
Armand and his clones walked to the destroyed building, remaking the frame and covering the wood with sturdier stones. Armand's clones wheeled in new shelves and scrolls, re-organizing each fire jutsu and donated other elemental jutsu. They finished it off by adding a front desk, and a secret back area for S-Rank jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:47 pm
The two dogs walking threw came across the jutsus that they were after in the kage/Sannin section. They grabber them and put them in there mouthes as they poofed away back. They would be summoned when pakkun was summoned and told Syn that they all had their jutsus they were after.  

SynysterGatesRules

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:42 pm
Ryuuki walks into the library. Wow this place must have every fire jutsu known to man! he thought to himself. "Too bad my element isn't fire" he said, feeling like an idiot for not choosing fire element in a fire village. Oh well this air scroll looks interesting he thinks to himself as he reaches for the scroll. "Wait what? This is japanese!!! I can't read this!" he said, dissapointed that he could not understand what the scroll said. Oh well I guess I'll go explore the rest of this village. He puts the scroll back in the place he found it and walks out the door.

(I'm just hinting that maybe you should write down the name of the jutsus in english too, for those who don't understand. and if you wrote down what rank jutsu it was that would also be helpful.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 am
Ryuuki walks into the archive and takes a seat on one of the chairs. I guess I better wait and see if Gaijin comes, he thought to himself.  

WereWeasels

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:43 am
"yay m here!" yells Gaijin as he crashes down on top of Ryuuki "mm now where oh where is Ryuuki"Gaijin looks around but doesnt see Ryuuki "mmm he said he was comeing here didnt he?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:49 am
Ryuuki gets up from his chair. "Oh hey Gaijin, glad you could make it!" Ryuuki walked over to Gaijin. "This is Konoha's very own Jutsu Archives!" He says. "Here you can find just about any fire jutsu and teach it to yourself. There are also a few other jutsus too." he said as he walked over to a book shelf and took out the scroll for the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. "This here is the Shadow clone jutsu" he said, handing the scroll to him.

[[ remember you can only learn one jutsu a day, it has to be your element, and it has to be your rank. Once you have learned it go edit your profile and add that jutsu into the list.]]  

WereWeasels

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:52 am
"ooo i see i see so i how i no if it in my ranking or not" Gaijina takes the scrool"so is there like a list of justsu that you can learn or do you have to look for them yourself?"ask Gaijin

(( i c ic ok thx dude))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 am
[[well the rankings are written down in the jutsu forum, but they only have ranking for the elemental jutsus and combinations... they seemed to have forgotten the none elemental ones such as this one. I asked someone if I could learn it and they told me that an acadamy student can learn it sooo....]]  

WereWeasels

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:01 am
(( mmm i c i c ight then i guess ill just ask around for info))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:09 am
[[ Ok well I'm off to go and see if I can get a keekei genkai that has been overlooked accepted, so I might not post for a bit...]]  

WereWeasels

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces