Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 pm
((No problem! biggrin We love this Rp so far. xP I've even kinda thrown in a little extra plot. I'm going to try to get everyone to come back as we arrive to their worlds, if I can. 'Til then! And sorry for the slight character control, Sphere.. xP))

A chill was sent up Roxas' spine, as he dropped the gummi cube. "Sora.." he said to himself, recovering the cube from the ground. As he walked toward the ledge, he noticed Axel and Demyx arrive. "Oh, hi guys.." He said in a solemn tone. He stared out into Twilight town, over the ledge. "Sora... he's here. Maybe he can help us.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:04 pm
"Sora! Thats fantastic do you know where he is Roxas?" Demyx said as he and Axel got to where Roxas is. "Did you get the gummy ship you came here to get?" He asked with a slight smile and curiosity in his voice. Then he just stood there and waited for Roxas to answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
clickme

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:46 am
((no probs Zead... Oh and yeah.. Saix isnt among of the living now ^^ wink )

Axel nodded.

"Yeah, Sora could help... Maybe he's at the sandlot or something?" Axel suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:24 pm
"Oh, yeah!" Roxas replied, tossing the small cube to Demyx. "I don't know how to fly one though.. could you do it?" He asked. He stood, listening to Axel's comment. "The sandlot.. he might've come to ask Sai'x for more training. That's a good idea, Axel." He said, smiling brightly.

"Lead the way." He said, beginning to follow his red-haired friend.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:37 pm
Axel nodded as he lead the way to the sandlot. After a few miutes, they reached their destination and saw the familiar brown haired teen.

"Yo Sora!" Axel yelled out, trying to get the other key bearer's attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:11 pm
Sora turned to see his old friend Axel. "Hey Axel. Has there been anything strange going on lately? I mean everything seems a bit too quiet don't ya think?"  

william-tyler

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:27 am
Axel smiled slightly at Sora.

"Well yeah. There's a new bad guy. Goes by the name of The Mask. He.. well.. he killed Saix.." Axel said with a sigh.

"We're going to go through the worlds to get the other members of Org13. Wanna help?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:01 pm
"Hey sora" Demyx said as they reached the sandlot and saw Sora there. "I have really missed you buddy. But we dont have time for tea we need to go and find every one and try to find away to get the Mask!" He said quickly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CLICK ME
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:01 am
(I like this. We're referring to Jim Carrey as "The Mask" right? lol, that would be a decent villain.)

Sora said, "Hmm... the mask eh? Well, wasn't Sai'x with the Organization? He was in that blasted tower that Xemnas was in. If this Mask has killed someone then he deserves to die. I'm in. I kinda wonder if he isn't working for Maleficent. I recall Maleficent saying once that she'd get her revenge somehow, but... well, it looks like this might be the beginning."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Axel grinned wolfishly down at the shorter brown haired boy.

"Damn right Shorty." he said with a grin. Axel shrug when Sora said something about The Mask working for ol' Mel.

"Maybe... Who knows.. All I know is Im gonna pund the s**t outta him."  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:35 pm
Sora said, "We'll all get our turn I think. What do ya all say I see if we can get Donald and Goofy in on this too. They have access to King Mickey and if anything, King Mickey should be our first priority before the Mask. I know you all have anger towards this Mask dude, but we can't rush in there without a plan. Right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:54 pm
(What? xD That was a good movie, but no.. I was referring to a fencer's helmet, it's referred to a mask sometimes. He's also labelled The Mask because he's a complete enigma. >_> Anyway!)

Roxas held his side, staring at the ground. "... I don't think he works for her.." He took a step back, staring at a small wound on his side. "When he hit me.. it didn't feel like.. anything was behind it, except for pure rage."

He turned to the side, staring off into the distance. "That anger.. it was almost... sad." His eyes wandered as he reminisced about their fight. "Besides, he has control over the nobodies. Maleficent couldn't grant him power like that. But we never had anyone like him in the organization.. so.. maybe he's an advanced nobody we've never met?" He grabbed his forehead. "Thinking here won't solve anything. Maybe your right. The king may be able to shed some light on this.. let's get going right away."

He immediately turned and began walking. "All I know is that behind that rage is a reason. If we find out the reason, we'll have his weakness.. it'll be the only way we can win."  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:06 pm
Demyx wasn't sure what to say so he just stood there watching every one. Then he decided to chime in quickly "Yea your right Sora. Lets find every one and come up with a plan." He said gently so not to offend any one. Then he watched as Roxas was talking. "Hey Roxas did the mask ever say any thing about what he wanted from you? Since you are the one he attacked first." He asked with a curious look on his face. And he stood there waiting to see what Roxas was going to say.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:59 pm
Roxas stopped abruptly, slowly bringing his hand up to his chest, to stare into his palm, as if for an answer. "I think.. he wanted my heart. But I'm not sure why.. besides the keyblade." he said, continuing toward Sunset station. "He could just be a maniac, too.." he sighed as he turned, waiting for the rest of his friends.

"There's one thing we do know, he's going to try to hurt our friends. We're not gonna let that happen." he said, raising his fist to his chin, one foot on the stair leading to the plaza, overlooking the city. He continued his steady march, finally arriving at the station, the first step on his second journey.. but this time..

It was personal.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:51 pm
Sora looked to his "other" and asked, "Say Roxas, do you suppose this mask could be Xemnas, only... reformed? I mean, when I was working for the King and Donald and Goofy, I saw Xemnas take on some really strange forms, I mean other than his Organization self that is. I mean, once... he had the shape of a dragon! And this may sound totally nuts, but maybe... maybe Xemnas is afraid. Afraid to show himself in pure light again. You know? I mean he knows that the entire Organization has turned against him, but that doesn't mean to say that he wouldn't try to still control the nobodies, right? If I remember correctly, it was Maleficent that had control over the heartless, but Xemnas was the leader of all the nobodies, including yours Demyx and Axel too. Are we seeing a pattern here? This Mask, if it is Xemnas... he'd have a reason to attack you Roxas first because you were the first to leave and he'd want ultimate revenge, right? In a way... we aren't really all that different, but still... the Mask has to be stopped."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff