Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikuru1

3,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:06 am
Okay so I'm known as Mikuru (or Raven) and I'm pretty much into all this kind of stuff. I'm currently trying to learn as much as I can about auras and such. At the moment I'm living in the middle of nowhere in Florida, joy.......Lets see what else....well I'm 14 turning 15 at the end of March. Also I kinda got interested in all this kind of stuff thanks to my cousin since she's Wiccan, I'm very close to her and we are the "weird ones" of the family so we tend to stick together to defend our odd ways of life. I'm currently not sure about my religion, I'm not technically in one since according to my Dad he didn't want to force a religion on my or my siblings. But I do follow one of the rules of his religion (he is a Hare Krishna) since I eat no meat, so that would make me a vegetarian, other than that I don't follow that religion at all, I barely know anything about it. So at the moment I have no idea what religion I will follow (or if my parents will allow it) but at some point in the future I'm sure I'll figure it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:23 am
Well, I'm 21, Christian, and learning all there is to know about magick.  

Lumineris

Dark Lord M

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:04 pm
Hello, my name is Michael and I am a sixteen year old occultist from the States. I'm a beginning magician/wizard and would very much like to learn how to do magic. I've been studying the paranormal for the past ten years and still learning. My favorite thing to read about is that of the Fairies of whom I can see. I come from a mix of Irish, Scottish, Welsh, British, and Japanese blood and am very proud of it. I have my own system of faith called Beliefism.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:44 pm
Welcome everyone, and if you wish, call me Gwendolyn. I have a huge over-active imagination, and love too many things to go into detail. Get to know me please, then we can talk more. xD  

MagickSlushii

Hydrogen Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:26 am
Em, what to say, what to say....

I am a Messianic Christian who has an interest in occult ...

That seems a bit ... succinct but ... I don't know what else to say ,really ...

I am open to making random friendships ... especially if you have some of the same interests as I have (see my profile to find out more)

That's alll mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:55 pm
hi, im gypsy_phoenix but u can just call me gypsy, its my wiccan name.im wiccan if u havent already figured it out lol . ive been practicing on and off 4 the past few years. i knew from a young age i was different, i tried the conventional religions like christianity but it wasnt me. when i was young it was illegal to practice wicca and wasnt as easy 2 find literature on it or ppl practicing it and u never mentioned it 2 anyone.even now i have difficulties letting ppl no, not 2 many ppl no what my religion is.im still learning about it myself so i dont want 2 have 2 explain about it 2 others.im happy 2 find a place where i can b myself and ask questions without being looked at like im a satan worshipper, not that theres anything wrong with satanism but wicca is totally different.  

gypsy_phoenix

theHarechan

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:56 am
Salvete! I'm the Harechan, or the Hare or HC (long story on how I got that name) and I live in the Potato Capital of the USA, I mean, Idaho, but am originally from Northern California. I was raised Mormon but never really believed anything they said in church (that and once I understood what a cult was, it became my opinion that they are one). I really just ended up going to make my mom happy. Or at least I did until I turned 18 and moved out 5 years ago. Haven't been back since.

I've always had an interest in non-conventional religions and the occult though; my parents were always open-minded enough not to deny any curiosity in this regard... so after a couple of years of research, I decided to pursue Wicca, which has made me very happy.

Lovely meeting all of you! Valete!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:37 pm
Hello everyone. I don't really know what to say...lol.
Let's see. Age: 20. I am a Child of curiosity. I suppose that is why I joined your little guild. I have no connection to religion and my morals are a bit shaky. I have gone to numerous churches- pentecostal, baptist, catholic, non-denominational, etc.- and found that it wasn't something that I could see myself doing. I have studied Wicca to some extent(around 10 years under my grandmother), herbalism as a hobby, and studied Hispanic superstition during my sojourn in southern Texas.
I do not solidly believe in ghosts or any other paranormal entity, however, my curiosity strikes yet again. I eat up every book I come across.

So, I guess to summarize everything- I was curious, so I joined. lol.
Thanks for your time.
TA!  

Oobersezzy

Nattfodd

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:48 am
Hello. I was recently accepted into the guild after applying via searching for 'Paranormal'.

I've been interested in the occult for a while, but good books on the subject are scarce. I'm reading Crowley's Liber ABA at the moment and plan to delve into the books referenced there. Not too long ago, I had an opportunity to peek through The Key Of Solomon, The Lesser Key of Solomon, Regardie's original 'The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic' as well as some other good books on the subject.

Currently i'm looking into mental and physical exercises to help improve my ability to detect the 'paranormal' without bias or anticipation clouding my judgement.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:32 am
hi all!

I was raised in a household that believed that anything was possible. My mom taught me how to read tarot cards and draw up astrological charts. I learned how to cook from Food Network (and I loooove to cook.) I enjoy listening to the Mysterious Universe podcast; it is very interesting.

I love cats, and have a couple of fish too. (And other people's dogs/pets, for that matter.)

I can't stand bigotry. And umm... here I am. biggrin  

Rei_Toei

Green Smoker

16,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kia Eriks

Dapper Hunter

7,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Hello. My name is Kia Eriks, or Ky if you would prefer. I am an avid business person with an interest in the occult for personal reasons. I hope to become friends with quite a few of you and look forward to having fun.

~ Ky  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:46 pm
Hi, I'm Terg. But y'all can call me Tweed. I'm from the states, and an occultist. I try to approach issues like magick and psionics with a balance between the mindsets of a stoic and a dreamer.

I'm open to anything new, and am highly interested in concepts like space.  

Terg

StevieHummingBird

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 pm
hi im stephanie nicloe fithian
but everyone calls me stevie
im 16
and would consider myself a nice person
as far as religon goes its a little to complicated to tlk about
and i love strawberry swirl ice cream
HEHE i thought id put in a random fact

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:58 am
User Image
Uh, I'm Kristin and I've been sober for nine weeks...
Haha just kidding. I've been sober for my entire life, for the most part. : ) I'm fifteen and I love studying the paranormal. I've loved it for as long as I can remember... I'm not sure what inspired this interest but it's one that I've clung to for quite some time.
Uhh, I'm pretty easy going... I like meeting new people as long as they like meeting me even if I come across as shy. Yeah...
So, yay me for being new? : /
Haha.
User Image

oh heck

KeItotheCrevan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:40 pm
User Image

i am Tim
i am studying extensivily about wicca before i call myself a wiccan.
i am here to learn and tp help others

User Image  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas