Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:39 am
Jason looked up pulling his weapon out insantly. 'Who are you ?' he voice expolded with rage as it echeoed throughout the area. He wasn't going to be played like an idiot anymore.

Robin pulled out his bo-staff forming it into two isnatnly. Lately he had a renisscane with using his weapon like this. He felt alot more fleixiable in combat.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:01 pm
Beast Boy's eyes scanned the lonely docks. There was nothing there yet. Hopefully, someone would turn up soon as standing around and waiting was awfully boring. "Wonder where he is.."

Reaper smirked. This was going to be fun. "My name is none of your concern, but you can be assured that you'll die soon." It was best to keep his name hidden for now. Just in case, they tried to do research. Reaper flicked his fingers, summoning a group of 10 grotesque creatures. They were humanoid in shape though misformed and rotting like zombies. "Meet my friends."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 pm
(( Oh, sorry I'll fix it. Man I always mess up on something. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:25 pm
"Don't know," said Gemini as she just looked at the water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 am
(No problem we all make mistakes)

The Batbot rockected towards the docks the afterburners creating a racket as the hulking piece of machinery towered behind the group. 'I'm here' Tim announced through the tannoy system back at the cave. Though it was slightly pointless thanks to his entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:09 am
'Oh you think your family gonna scare us big guy ?' Jason taunted leaping forward he swerved his stick upwards flicking one of the odd minions backwards before molving forward with a swirl taking four of them to the ground.

Robin leaped forward his staff out his leapt ontop of one of the minions he used his feet to launch him into the other four minions before leaping back and flining an ice disk to his five inside of growing iceberg. He moved back scanning the eeried corridors to try and determine where the voice was coming from.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:27 am
Reaper watched the two fight his minions. They had been simple enough to defeat though it had given Reaper a good chance to evaluate the skillls of his opponents. "Well looks like you didn't do such a bad job. I applaude your performances." Reaper's voice was sarcastic as he spoke. He teleported behind Jason and swung his scythe down towards Jason.

Beast Boy stared at the piece of machinery. It would be strange to talk the robot instead of an actual person. "I suppose you don't get out often." Beast Boy said with a nod at the bot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:43 pm
Starfire looked at the machine in amazement.

"Nice machinery," said Sparrow Girl as she looked at it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:45 am
Jason only just blcoked the swining sycthe with his staff the impact bruned through his muscles. 'Nice move but i'm way better' he growled pusing him back with a harsh kick to the stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:53 am
'Yeah i'm a real party bot. Anyway I need your help you leader and my friend have dispeared in an old warehouse in North Gotham. I need you help to find them' Tim's voice came out matealic and crackily other the intercom.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:15 pm
"Oh, dear father is in trouble," said Sparrow Girl.

"Please can you show us to the warehouse on the North of Gotham?" asked Starfire.

"Yeah, casue as you see we don't know Gotham pretty much," said Sparrow Girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:37 am
'I can. But time is short and you must be careful. This is unkown threat' the crackled on. Tim prepared the batbts thrusters mulling other what he'd heard.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:59 pm
Sparrow Girl than turned into a wolf and her hears pricked up.

"What is it?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:36 pm
Beast Boy's ears twitched. "Alright. Let's head on over and kick the butt of whoever is behind this."

Reaper kneeled slightly at the kick to his stomach. "Oh really... We'll see about that." His voice came out almost like a hiss as he punched forwards. A wave of darkness came out from his fist and flew towards Jason.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:25 am
Tim looked up the girl morphing into a wolf and picking something up. He acivated his sensors as he tried to determine what she'd found. They didn't have time for this. 'We have no time now lets go' Tim siad firmly hovering of the ground. On another ocassion he may have stayed but Jason could be in serious trouble.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff