Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 pm
Mori sighed and decided he should let go of what Mayumi had said. Only one person could cheer him up now. He walked quickly into the class building and down the halls. He strode up the stairs and was half-running to get to her classroom.
He opened it. This was another class he had subbed for.
"Yuu-Chan?" He asked, searching the room for her. Once he saw her calm flooded over him, he exhaled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 pm
Kree stepped back and took off his top hat then his wig, and down fell a cascade of silver hair, he then took off his jacket and from inside it he turned it inside out and suddenly it was a black and red gown, he slipped it on and looked up at Zuu with red eyes. "All I can tell you is that under certain circumstances I have to hide my gender sometimes, so I had this outfit made so I could hide my gender and become a girl at will. Though this is my real hair....." He looked at the ground. "Im used to hiding, so....I...." He trailed off not wanting to say the rest. 'So I could be yours, I can do anything you need me to....anything....' He wanted so badly to say it but it wouldn't come.

((Im winging it by now, just so you know.))  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:51 pm
Kazou stood there, bewildered. Suddenly he laughed.
"Seriously?" He said, joking, then approached her. He tugged on her hair lightly, it did not fall. He gave her a thorough once-over.
"So your actually female." He muttered to himself, then thought for a moment.
I thought you liked the boy Kreen. But this, he's a she. But she's still Kreena.
After a while, he hugged her.
"Alright." He said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:57 pm
Kreena nearly cried but when he hugged her she burst with happiness, she smiled an angelic grin and hugged him back. "Alright.....I-I should probably go back to being a guy, since we have to go to class and all....." She turned bright red agin and waited for his response, before she let go.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm
Kimmy sat in her dorm bed, her ear phones blaring with loud rock music. She didn't have any friends, anyone to talk to.. Everyone seemed to be in their own little world, minding themselves. Well, if no one gives a crap about me.. neither do I to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:54 pm
Kazou smiled.
"Alright." He repeated and let go of Kree.
"Well, not exactly. We have to return to our dorms. Class is over."
[[Yeah. Tiem Skeepz through boring school.]]
"Where is yours?" He asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:19 pm
Tears spilled out of Mayumi's eyes. A feeling of rejection washed over her.
Gosh.. get ahold of yourself, Mayumi. He's nothing to you. You don't even know him. He's a vampire anyway, of course he doesn't like you. She reminded herself.
A scent caught her nose.
Oh my gosh.. what is that.. it smells... so good. Is it another wolf? It's so strong.. She thought, wiping away her stubborn tears.
As she continued down the hall, it got stronger.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:29 pm
Through the rumble of other school noises Travis thought he heard the girl following.
What did she want? A swift glance discreetly over his shoulder told him she was still by the pile of crap on the floor.
Paranoid. He thought. He was used to being so much… sharper.
But human, it felt like wearing a bag over your head. It was so much better being a wolf.
He heard her clear her throat obviously for attention rather than to clear it of anything that may be in the way.
He kept walking but a bit slower. It amused him how feisty she was, but more than anything just pissed him off.
"Well, would you mind helping me pick up all these papers?"
Travis smirked; she obviously didn’t know him very well. He decided he would teach her now.
“You know, I think I would.” He called back before continuing to walk. He wished he could see her face right now, it must have been hilarious.
Deeper into the hall Travis picked up another scent in the air, other than the gross sweetness that seemed to be everywhere. He stopped suddenly, turning his head slowly from side to side. Where was it coming from?
It smelled amazing...well at least next to the stank smell it did.
He realized it was like his, and others like him.
Another wolf? He mused for a minute not caring what the girl behind was doing at the moment. The scent was close.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 pm
Kyoko's first class had just got over. It was pretty boring at school. She'd been there for three years and nothing all that exciting had ever happened. Though, she did have an enoumous crush on Masaaki. He was in the grade below her, but she still really liked him.
As she turned onto one of the main hallways that led to her dorm, she him. Masaaki.
Kyoko smiled, weakly as she waled toward him. His flame red hair gave him away.
"Hey Masaaki-kun!" She said, her voice just above a normal speaking voice.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:25 pm
Chuu eyed Shiori teasingly, she was fast and smart. He grinned evily at her and left the rose on her desk. Winking again as he sat up, he said:

"If your waiting or looking for Sakito, he's just outside your class. I think I might have been a bit too rough on him, cause he sure is taking a long time to get in here"

He waved a goodbye and slipped out of the classroom, only to have Sakito takle him the way he had done before.

"Watch it Chuu, or your dead. I won't take this as one of your jokes anymore." Sakito growled angrily.

He had listened in on what was happening in the class, and was somewhat glad in the way Shiori responded. He just hoped it wouldn't be the same for him. Plus Chuu had crossed the line, so he felt like knocking the guy out.

Karin grinned as the guy walked away, what an a*****e he could become. She stuck her toung out at the back of his head as he walked off, yet he seemed to be quickening his pace.

He was interested in something else, which dissapointed her, but following him would be stalkerish. She let it go for now, yet something still bothered her.

s n o m i s

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:53 pm
Mayumi walked quickly down the hall. This smell.. this wolf.. was close. And Mayumi felt like she had an addiction to it.
As she turned onto the next hallway, the smell nearly overpowered her.
It was a boy. He looked nearly six foot, or taller, and had beautiful golden eyes. His bronze-gold hair shone brilliantly in the light from the sun roof.
It took her a minute, but Mayumi realized her jaw was dropped open.
"He's gorgeous.." She muttered under her breath.
Mayumi felt like everything came undone as she stared his defined face. Everything that made her who she was came undone in that split second in whence she saw him. Like several hundred balloon strings being cut and floating away.
But she wasn't floating away, a string held her there. Not just a string, but steel cables, holding her where she was standing.
Suddenly Mayumi remembered where she was. The strange sensation had faded, but felt just as strong at the same time. Like she was so focused on him, but could remember other things as well.
What just happened? Did I... NO.. I didn't just imprint on this guy.. did I?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:30 pm
"Oh, Kyoko-San!" Masaaki exclaimed lightly, turned around and smiled, hiding his Kodomo manga behind his back. Honestly, what did he see in those stories? He inched his was to his locker, which was considerably close to where he was standing (Thank God) and dumped most of his crap in there along with the manga and pulled out the things he'd need for his next class. Kyoko was in his next class.
"How are you?" He asked with a stupid grin.
____

"Hey, Sakito." Shiori said, a light smile grazed her face. "Where will be getting coffee? In the teacher's lounge?" She assumed that would be the place, unless he had gotten coffee somewhere else she didn't know about.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:41 pm
Sakito stopped harrasing Chuu.

"Yess, about the coffee, do you want to go out for lunch? Like to the town or something?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:42 pm
Kyoko shrugged. "I guess I'm okay.. just kind of bored, you know?" She said, peering into his locker. Kyoko noticed his selection of manga, and stifled a laugh.
"So what've you been doing? I haven't seen you around for awhile." She said, taking a step back as he shut his locker.
Kyoko carried around a bag with her books so she wouldn't have to worry about getting them. She'd just dropped off the one from her last class in her locker.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:44 pm
Shiori tilted her head to one side in thought and mumbled a bit as she thought. "Sure, why not." She decided with a nod. "Do you have any places in mind?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games