Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Complaint Sub [LOCKED]
Complaints (Complaints ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm
i don't know if we have anyone on that... i'll check quick and if not i'll check it. if so i'll post who it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm
claru gardeford
i don't know if we have anyone on that... i'll check quick and if not i'll check it. if so i'll post who it is.

Okay thanks  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm
I think Manpish, they were doing it when I made a pet request.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm
Oh okay as long as theres someone on it I guess I dont have a choice but to wait.Thanks for the help.  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 pm
Forgive me and i hope your still watching this but i cant seem to find the pet thread anywhere. it turns out there is no one running it, but it is not where it should be, could you provide a link please. this is a little embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm
It's in the bottom of the summons/pets page. It was un-stickied because it was closed for a little while.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm
Digitality
It's in the bottom of the summons/pets page. It was un-stickied because it was closed for a little while.

Pets  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm
Official Genesis
Name: Official Genesis (OSU)

Complaint: Kat FireCat

Reason for Complaint: God mode learning in one sentence posts

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=616&t=13568693#293773977

Three sentences per learning phase, when will the noobs get it? This must be like the fifth I've seen using one liners, also you can't just learn it half way through the training and make talking the rest of your training posts can you guys?

lolbump  

Official Genesis

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:50 am
Official Genesis
Official Genesis

Three sentences per learning phase, when will the noobs get it? This must be like the fifth I've seen using one liners, also you can't just learn it half way through the training and make talking the rest of your training posts can you guys?

lolbump

not everyone is perfect.

XxBlack_FlashxX
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Kamizuki Kage
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_________________________

User Image
If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply; xxxxxxxxxx
Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by. xxxxxxxxxx
The weary beast stays strong, turning boldly around;xxxxxxxxxx
The baby bird flies high, xxxxxxxxxx
Spreading its wings for the first time. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamizuki Kage x┼x Rank: ANBUx┼x Village: Kumogakure x┼x Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes x┼x Clan: Aburame

Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
He lets out an unearthly roar, echoing through the darkness
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

"The taste of revenge is the sweetest one there is."

User Image
"I will obtain my revenge..."
User Image
Kamizuki looked around with a sigh. It seemed like a good place he could practice this technique without causing any harm to any one around. This was good. {{1/20}}

Kamizuki knew he required bees for this technique but did not know if there were any around. He looked around a bit. His eyes fell upon a large hive which was attached to a tree.{{2/20}}

Kamizuki made his way over to the hive. It seemed to have plenty of bees. The thing was this technique require a numerous amount of bees.{{3/20}}

To be exact the technique require a thousand bees. This seemed like it was going to be quite a task. Kamizuki continued to look around.{{4/20}}

He wandered around. Slowly he began to find hives here and there. The others which he was finding were not as big as the first so it looked like he'd have to continue searching for more.{{5/20}}

After searching for some time Kamizuki manage to gather a numerable amount of hives. The number of hives which he managed to collect was over twenty. This made him sure that he had enough.{{6/20}}

Kamizuki opened up the first hive. This caused for the bees to fly up within a hectic frenzy. Kamizuki chuckled at this fact.{{7/20}}

Kamizuki began to let the bees feed off his chakra. It was just the same as he did with the kikaichuu. He would also offer this bees a new home.{{8/20}}

There home would be a safe haven. It would be a nest within his body. Just like the other bugs which he held within his arsenal.{{9/20}}

Though the time they spent with Kami would be a short one. This technique require the user of the bees' stingers. When a bees' stinger is separated from the bee the bee dies.{{10/20}}

Everyone surely knew that fact. Or at least that is what Kami thought. He slightly felt bad for the bees for he knew this technique would cost there life but he saw it worth it.{{11/20}}

He then moved onto the next hive. He lifted up the small hive. He drew a kunai and cut the hive in half.{{12/20}}

Just like before he let the bees feed off of his chakra. Slowly these bees also began to make a home within him. Though their efforts were clearly in vain.{{13/20}}

Kami moved onto the next high. This seemed to be a lengthy process but one he was required to do. Once again, he split open the hive.{{14/20}}

The bees swarmed out of the hive. These seemed a bit more aggressive than the other. Surprisingly though they did not sting Kamizuki.{{15/20}}

Kamizuki sighed as he moved onto the next hive. He repeated the process once again. Eventually he finished the process with all the hives.{{16/20}}

Kamizuki stood up and looked around for a target. He saw several rabbit hopping around the training. He was going to accumulate three rabbits to test this technique on.{{17/20}}

With amazing speed Kamizuki caught his first rabbit. He bound its feet with metallic wire. He then proceeded to hang it from a tree.{{18/20}}

Kamizuki then formed two clone which went off and caught a rabbit each. They brought the rabbits back to the tree. Kamizuki took the rabbits and strung them from the tree like the other.{{19/20}}

Kamizuki stepped back and took aim at the three rabbits. He held out his palms, allowing for a swarm of bees to fly out of his sleeves. The mass of bees formed up to an army of a thousand. The stingers from the bees shot out and flew towards the rabbits, impaling them with senbon like darts. These stingers were poison-tipped and designed to kill a shinobi with ease. This caused the rabbits to die on the spot.{{20/20}}

Name of Jutsu:Hachi Senbon no Jutsu - Thousand Bees Technique
Rank of Jutsu: S-Rank
Jutsu's Element:Aburame Clan
Jutsu Type:Clan Jutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List?No, but I can teach to another clan member if I wanted.
Description: Kamizuki will use his clan abilities to summon up a swarm of bees. These bees withhold lethal poison within their stingers that can kill quickly(within 4 posts). The poison takes time to enter the system(1 post) and once it does the pain is incapacitating. The swarm of bees will shoot their stingers at the target, sending a thousand needles into their body if hit by the technique. Any medic with A-Rank poison healing can cure them.

"... No matter what it takes!"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Complaint: Dripples

Reason for Complaint: He is pretty inactive, gone for a long time then posts a few times so that doesn't really count, and his jobs is ignored by everyone else... I'm not against Dripples here just asking if maybe someone else can run/co-run the summoning section...  

Official Genesis

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:08 am
Official Genesis

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21001129

Still...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:30 am
Official Genesis

Reason for Complaint: He is pretty inactive, gone for a long time then posts a few times so that doesn't really count, and his jobs is ignored by everyone else... I'm not against Dripples here just asking if maybe someone else can run/co-run the summoning section...
I help co run the summons partially, what do you need?  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:38 am
claru gardeford
Official Genesis

I help co run the summons partially, what do you need?

Too late by literally two weeks... I was waiting on an app to be the summoning head. but then Kats got it because he had the summon for longer... Despite my application being better, longer and with perfect spelling... And he was inactive for ages, most of the longer time with the Summon was all inactive... Not to mention he SLAUGHTERED Manda's personality...

Just proves what I've been saying for ages, everything in this guild is a popularity contest...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:50 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Name: Official Sasuke Uchiha

Complaint: Crew Selection

Reason for Complaint: Crew shouldn't be choosen for how long they have been here or how strong their character is... If they are friends with the captain... so what? Crew should be selected for Activity, Literacy, Intelligence and how much they have done as a member to change the guild for the better...

Bump  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm
Name: Digitality
Complaint: Official Sasuke Uchiha

Reason for Complaint: I have a multitude of reasons for posting this complaint:

~ He's the guild king of trolls, and trolling is forbidden by the ToS.
~ He's antagonized pretty much every moderator in the guild, including the guild captain.
~ He's antagonized quite a large share of members.
~ He brings down the guild as a whole with pointless banter.

In a nutshell, OSU is giving the guild a much more negative outlook. Most of the arguments in the Chatroom have started with something he has said or done, and whenever he is involved in an argument, he brings the other user down with unnecessarily foul language and demoralizing speech.

OSU has already received a temporary ban, and I feel that, with the high level of antagonism he's shown in his time after returning, that a perma ban may be in order. The temporary ban should've shown him the consequences of his actions, but it's plainly obvious that he hasn't changed a bit.

*OSU, I have a right to say this, so don't be flaming me here. You either, Shane. I know you love defending him as well.  
Complaint Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff