Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hey Guys I made a thread in the CB.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My handwriting...
  is good for a begninner
  *covers eyes* no they bleed
  aww so cute you tried
View Results

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:07 am
gonk

I don't remember that all. Seriously; did that really happen?!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:56 pm
Tokioka
Chibi
Then I'd come along and trip over your dead body...

...falling face first and accidentally kissing my cadaver on the lips.

Such a sad love story. ;_; heart

*points*

Canon. 3nodding  

Tokioka

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:18 pm
Is Niph currently residing in Bitterville because of some douchebag in her life...? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:52 am
@Toki: burning_eyes
*burns the evidence*
ninja

@cbc: I wish I could say.  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:44 am
User Image

Yes. The douchebag in question being myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:43 am
sad

*hug*

I still love you. 3nodding If that's any consolation.  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:31 pm
User Image

Hey, I don't hate myself enough to stop what I'm doing, so y'know.. s'all good.

Of course this has nothing to do with the fact he has a room with a full-length window with a ******** awesome view of London from which he can actually see stars. Stars. In LONDON. Being able to see stars by looking into the London sky is like saying "I can see individual drops of water by looking into the sea".

Yeah. Blame the sky.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:18 pm
Well, there's a lesson to be learnt there, surely...about douchebags and rain and nice views...

Just not sure what.

I'm actually meant to be studying for my university entrance exams in about 2 weeks... xp  

cold_blooded_chick

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:43 pm
Aww niph, so unromantic and practical. But if nobody's getting hurt, then why not? I approve. 3nodding

@Chibs: You cannot burn something that is canon. It is ingrained deep within my mind. P: *imagines the scene over and over*

@CBC: Good luck with the revision, Ceb! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:37 pm
Niphz
User Image

Hey, I don't hate myself enough to stop what I'm doing, so y'know.. s'all good.

Of course this has nothing to do with the fact he has a room with a full-length window with a ******** awesome view of London from which he can actually see stars. Stars. In LONDON. Being able to see stars by looking into the London sky is like saying "I can see individual drops of water by looking into the sea".

Yeah. Blame the sky.

Hey, don't feel so hard on yourself. At least you managed to bag a pretty hot looking guy right? Even if youv'e lost your feelings for him.
I'm so hopeless with women that I've accepted an offer from a worker at my workplace to hook me up with some girl in China using Messenger. Although I'm not sure how that's going to turn out. ninja  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 am
User Image

..he's not even that good-looking.. -__-; well, he's alright, I suppose. He is pretty good at what he does, if you catch my meaning.

@Tokes - Because it's going to cause complications at some point. Because even though it is absolutely honestly nothing but sex, I hate it when he's all over other girls, even if I'm all over other guys at the same time. I guess I'm just.. the possessive type?

It's so screwed-up.

@CBC - G'luck dear <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:55 am
Tokioka

@CBC: Good luck with the revision, Ceb! ^^

Ceb?  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 pm
*shrug* Maa. Whatever floats your boat, girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:17 pm
Niphz
User Image

..he's not even that good-looking.. -__-; well, he's alright, I suppose. He is pretty good at what he does, if you catch my meaning.

@Tokes - Because it's going to cause complications at some point. Because even though it is absolutely honestly nothing but sex, I hate it when he's all over other girls, even if I'm all over other guys at the same time. I guess I'm just.. the possessive type?

It's so screwed-up.

@CBC - G'luck dear <3

So...um, all you ever do with him is non-stop ********? ninja *thinks of disturbing thoughts* If everything you say is true, then it is kind of disturbing. Do your parents know about this? Flirting and cybering online is one thing, but doing it with someone for real is another. Even if you don't want to have a relationship with him, strange things can happen during sex. ninja  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:03 am
@Niph: Lol. Well that was bound to happen. One of you was gonna feel something for the other. It happened to one of my friends too who has a few ******** buddies.

If you're afraid of the complications then why don't you quit while you're ahead?

@CBC: Isn't that your real name? If not, what is your real name? razz  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces