Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Things We Like About Zedd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Zedd?
  Yes
  Is there any reason I'd say no?
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:47 am
Phanari
Inner Zedd: ::looks over at Chubby:: Soup? Say....::scoots up close to her and bats his eyebrows:: You....come here often?

Ermm......Platinum.......IN YOUR PANTS!?........THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!

Inner Zedd: Say.....would it be Cannibalism if I were to eat them? I mean....they are LITTLE people. And I'm ........well.......an INNER person. So.........well.....are they? Because if they're dead......it sure would be a waste to get rid of all that meat.

*hands the ppl over*
...*sniff*...*sniff*...
here you go...
make shure to cook steve extra crispy...
he always wanted to be eaten extra crispy...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:53 am
Phanari
Inner Zedd: ::looks over at Chubby:: Soup? Say....::scoots up close to her and bats his eyebrows:: You....come here often?

Inner Zedd: Say.....would it be Cannibalism if I were to eat them? I mean....they are LITTLE people. And I'm ........well.......an INNER person. So.........well.....are they? Because if they're dead......it sure would be a waste to get rid of all that meat.
^_^ I do try to get here every day...oh, and I've also got stemed veggies. Can't have spice soup without steamed veggies.
((Kaahh...don't you love the internet? You can have anything you want, just by typing it in!))  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:30 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

*hands the ppl over*
...*sniff*...*sniff*...
here you go...
make shure to cook steve extra crispy...
he always wanted to be eaten extra crispy...

Inner Zedd: YOU'RE A SAINT! And I shall cook him extra crispy. It's the least I can do. I'll see to it that they are seasoned with honor, and eaten with reverence.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:34 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari

^_^ I do try to get here every day...oh, and I've also got stemed veggies. Can't have spice soup without steamed veggies.
((Kaahh...don't you love the internet? You can have anything you want, just by typing it in!))

((We have a kitchen on this Guild, actually. It came when I came. Mainly has potatos, juice, apples, wine, and chocolate. But there's more too.))

Inner Zedd: ::scoots even closer:: Well then.....what's say you and I go on over here to my Wizard's Rock and---::BONK:: WHAT!? ::Addie stands before him with a frying pan::

Addie: What be you doing, chasing after this tramp?

Inner Zedd: You didn't let me finish. I was going to suggest that we make some more food. THAT'S ALL!

Addie: I not be a fool.

Inner Zedd: .... heart For you!

Addie: heart _ heart  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:59 am
Phanari
((We have a kitchen on this Guild, actually. It came when I came. Mainly has potatos, juice, apples, wine, and chocolate. But there's more too.))

Inner Zedd: ::scoots even closer:: Well then.....what's say you and I go on over here to my Wizard's Rock and---::BONK:: WHAT!? ::Addie stands before him with a frying pan::

Inner Zedd: You didn't let me finish. I was going to suggest that we make some more food. THAT'S ALL!

stare 'Tramp?' Look, I was offering him food.
You be nice to me, or my...uh...non-extstant inner...Darken Rahl will come out. Then you'll be sorry. >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:00 am
...dont make me take my pants off....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:20 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari

You be nice to me, or my...uh...non-extstant inner...Darken Rahl will come out. Then you'll be sorry. >_<

Inner Zedd: You have a Non-Existant Darken Rahl!? Those are so rare! Must have been expensive. They're so rare that they're......why they're almost non-existant!

::cow eyes:: Brilliant discovery, Zedd.

Platinum: PLEASE NO!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:49 pm
*laughs hysterically*
i knew someone would comment like that...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:52 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
*laughs hysterically*

If you DO choose to flash us..........well, I warn you now, I'LL FIGHT BACK! ::puts on a velcro shirt:: And you DON'T want that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:59 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
*laughs hysterically*

If you DO choose to flash us..........well, I warn you now, I'LL FIGHT BACK! ::puts on a velcro shirt:: And you DON'T want that.

...ouch i jst had a bad thought...about the time a piece of velcro got in me underpants...god did it hurt taking that back out...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:29 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
*laughs hysterically*

...ouch i jst had a bad thought...about the time a piece of velcro got in me underpants...god did it hurt taking that back out...

I really didn't need to hear that......MY EARS!!! ::cleans them out with water and peroxide::  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:03 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
*laughs hysterically*

I really didn't need to hear that......MY EARS!!! ::cleans them out with water and peroxide::

lol...god i have a way of saying some really strange things that should be kept private, as ppl tell me, at the worst times...in fact when i played CoH i wuz on 96 ignore lists and made two ppl quit because i "Talked to much and have told them things that have permanently scarred their minds."....that hurt when they said that...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:04 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
*laughs hysterically*

lol...god i have a way of saying some really strange things that should be kept private, as ppl tell me, at the worst times...in fact when i played CoH i wuz on 96 ignore lists and made two ppl quit because i "Talked to much and have told them things that have permanently scarred their minds."....that hurt when they said that...

I can believe that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:59 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
*laughs hysterically*

I can believe that.

wait...thats bad right?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:26 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Inner Zedd: You have a Non-Existant Darken Rahl!? Those are so rare! Must have been expensive. They're so rare that they're......why they're almost non-existant!

::cow eyes:: Brilliant discovery, Zedd.

Platinum: PLEASE NO!!!!
Non-Existant Inner Darken Rahl: ...What does PLtinum have to worry about taking his pants off for..? Or was HE scarred by wizard's fire, too? *glares at Phanari's Inner Zedd*

Choco: ...I got him for a quarter at a yard sale. No one wanted him.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff