Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it an ok plot?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No its awful not joining
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awsome!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:56 pm
Starfire heard someone yell and flew outside. She then saw her daughter and put a worry face on. "Oh, dear my poor Nightstar. Oh, how I wish Nightwing was here but he's been gone on a mission though."

Then Nightstar awoke from her nightmares with a scared look on her face and looked like she wanted to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 pm
Azar hugged Nightstar. "It's okay Nightstar..." However, his own words sounded hollow to him. Nothing was okay anymore. You got that right... But I don't think nightmares are bad. Especially when compared to the beautiful world this place shall be one day. Doomed by you. Azar bit his lip. This wasn't the time for the demon to talk. It was the time to help Nightstar.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:47 pm
Emerald looked at the ground. "Something IS coming...everyone has been having nightmares...Nightmares? I wounder what IS coming...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:15 pm
Nightstar felt Azar's embrace that he gave her. "Thank you. . .Azar," Nightstar said softly. She felt as if she was in shock from th dream.

Starfire looked towards ehr daughter and placed her hand softly on her forehead. "What was the nightmare about my child?" she asked ehr daughter.

Nightstar moved away from Azar's hug, held her legs close to her chest, placed her head on her knees, and said, "I rather not talk about it." The dream to nightstar was too much in shock, frightful, and bloody.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:43 pm
Emerald glanced over at Nightstar. "It was probably about Pain, Blood, and Death..." She said quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 pm
Azar heard Emerald's comment and softly replied, "In the end, that's all everything is." The words flew out of his mouth with almost no control over them. How they came to be, he didn't know, but they just flowed out. Hehe... Well now that I'm with you, your mind's going to work differently. Like it should. Azar looked over at Nightstar. "It's okay... It's just a nightmare..." After some thinking, he asked, "Are there any lingering traces?" His lingering trace was the demonic voice and the red eyes. Mementos that showed it hadn't been a regular nightmare, but the arrival of something bad.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 pm
"Well, lets just say it was I who was doing the hurting," said Nightstar. She then stood up and walked long the shore.

"Huh, my poor sweet daughter," said Starfire. "I'll leave her be for now. Just let me know if anything else goes wrong," she said as she started to walk back inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:35 am
Azar knew the feeling of what Nightstar was going through. He himself had dreamed of a similar thing. This day just seemed to be full of bad things. Don't be so negative. It's a great day, isn't it? Your birthday? Azar muttered, "Shut up." Knowing that he had to do it, Azar ran across the shore until he caught up to Nightstar. "You know the nightmare I had earlier... Well I was hurting people too, but it's just a nightmare no matter how vivid it seems." The words felt hollow to him as Azar knew that, at least for him, it wasn't just a nightmare. If his demon broke out, he would do those things.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:18 pm
Emerald sighed and walked off toward her favorite spot whitch is between the forest and the tower. She headed toward her favorite apple tree. When she got flashes of blood and death. Her body changed for a moment. She fell to the floor and instantly changed back. She had screams running threw her head and still had flashes. The world changed and everything was on fire. She had tears form and she closed her eyes and took deep breathes. When she opened her eyes again everything was back to normal and an apple in her hand. She turned around and noticed someone with a burned body with a knife hit her in the stomache. She passed out hidden behind trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:50 pm
Nightstar looked towards Azar as he walked with her. "Well, I've been having these nightmares over and over now. They feel so real and today before I fell in the water my eyes glowed, and something felt wrong, something like in my dream," said Nightstar. "And I never told anyone else this bu I believe that I can trust you. My nightmares and worst fear is not able to control my powers."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:44 pm
Gemini followed her mother Starfire inside the house.

Lyra hanged on to her father's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:53 pm
Azar nodded his head gravely. "That's what everyone fears. Don't worry, you look like you can control your powers really well. I've never seen any signs of you losing control."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:10 pm
"Your right. How silly of me to have dreams such as those," said Nightstar as she stopped and looked towards the ocean water.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:14 pm
Nightfire was sitting on the roof of the tower and was playing a flute. Playing a lulliby that his mother would sing him and his sister to sleep.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:07 pm
Azar chuckled before coming to a stop as well. "Are you sure you're fine?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items