Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon-God-Kishin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:50 am
south east cost you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:52 pm
Username:Rai_Taylor
Rp name:Kaiton Nozuka
Elements?:Wind, Earth
Bloodline/Clan?:none
Have you read the Starter Forum? yea
Demon?:none
Activity: Im online just about everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf?The leaf is by far my favorite village. I don't see any other village that can compare in my eyes.

How can you better the leaf village? In any way I can

Give an Rp example:
Kaiton stared up at the clouds as they rolled by on the slight breeze that filled the air as he layed on the soft grass. It was a very bright and shiny day in Konoha. He wanted to savor this moment for as long as he possibly could. He was to be at the ninja academy soon, but he didn't really feel like going. Why should I be at school on an awesome day like this.

"Kaiton! Hurry we're going to be late!" Reno stood at the top of a hill a few feet away, jumping up and down in excitement.

Kaiton sighed as he sat up. "Alright Im coming Reno!" he shouted. This was going to be a long day, he just knew it.

Rai_Taylor

sacred ninja clio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 am
Username: Sacred ninja clio
Rp name: Yukarin Aeratsu
Elements?:Earth,Wind
Bloodline/Clan?:None
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yupp!
Demon?:None
Activity: (how often you are online)(well since ill be working and finishing school- ill be on as often as i can possibly be...i hope thats good enough...)
Why do you want to join the leaf? because this was the village my old character was on and id like to still fight in it.

How can you better the leaf village?ill better it in any way i can.

Give an Rp example:

Yukarin's walking came to a stop as she noticed the sound of the river past the trees "..finally...im here..." Yukarin began sprinting towards the opening in the trees and flew effortlessly through yet smacking hard into the large boulder on the other side "..you think id have known about something like this..." she stood up and brushed herself off checking for any damages or tears in her clothing, she walked towards the water and proceeded to wait for the man she would befriend and protect with her life, her brother. -i uh..hope thats enough...-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:54 am
ok, you both are fine, but please consider joining rock. they are in need of ninja more than leaf is. we have enough  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iKilledaDJ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:18 pm
Username: Xx HeavensSavior xX
Rp name: Shizuka Tanaka
Elements?: Fire and Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: none yet
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: not yet
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday or every other day
Why do you want to join the leaf? Im mosst comfotable in this village and my last rp was from the hidden leaf village

How can you better the leaf village?

Give an Rp example:
Shizuka lies down in the grass and starts to think."I just dont understand why im not like everyone else"She starts to remember back when she was younger when people would always tease her because she was a bit careless"Sometimes i wish i could actually make a difference so everyone can see who i truly am" Shizuka stands up and watches a bluebird rest on her arm.I guess time will tell She watches the bird fly away and smiles as she walks off  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:19 pm
you can't be an uchiha if you haven't applied, been accepted, and bought it yet. and londer rp sample please, you really didn't show me that you can rp  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Magami Shinamoto

Codebreaking Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:13 am
Username: magami korakashii
Rp name: Akarui Sakura (cheerful cherry blossoms)
Elements?: Lightning and Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: N/A
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: (not yet)
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf? "its the coolest village there is... plus its in need of serious help, these days(MANGA) plus I'm most comfortable with the leaf nin"

How can you better the leaf village? Technically, the question should have been "How could you make the leaf village better" (but anyway) I will protect it and its origins/secrets/clans until my last breath. but for making it better, I plan on making a bigger ramen shop (with consent) from the Ichiraku shop

Give an Rp example:

"The river drifts endlessly much like the life of a traveler" said a man with a hood covering half of his face, he was very peculiar in the way that he dressed, more so in the way that he behaved, he was being to cautious about going down the hill, but it was the shortest way to his destination. The man had two katanas behind him, and he was in a graver situation than he knew. " I'm being followed, I must hurry" suddenly, from his peripheral vision , 3 mising-nin from the village hidden in the Rain stood up and threw exploding kunai at him

Drat, an ambush!!! biting his finger he does a handsign Boar-Dog-Bird-Monkey- Ram summoning three frogs from Myobokuzan, they parry the exploding kunai and immediately do a formation "Haha! Come on, lets get 'em!" moving out with such strong force, the ninja takes out his attacker with one punch to the face, the 2 others proceed to retreat, but were cut off by a shadow manipulation jutsu
"Sorry fellas, you're comin' with me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:02 pm
post your profile, and we do not need help xp  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Magami Shinamoto

Codebreaking Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:29 am
(((Ohh yeah, I thought you had to ask for the profiles first... anyway I was talking about the help part by "MANGA" standards, taking into account all the past stuff that has happened xD)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 am
magami korakashii

Basic Info
Full Name: Akarui Sakura (cheerful cherry blossoms)
Nicknames: Aka-tan
Birth date: N/A
Race: Human
Ninja Type/class: Chakra spotter/ Analyst

Favorite
Animal(s) : rabbits (I guess)
Colour(s) : Green
Number(s) : 9
2 Elements: Wind and Lightning
Weapon of choice: my logic
Strength: Wits, and quick mastery of jutsu
Weakness: Cute things
Jutsu List:

- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: N/A
Clan: N/A

Character Description
Looks: way too old for his age.
Personality: pretty carefree in his free time, he enjoys ramen and is a great analyst
Background: His real name isn't known (even to himsef) born during one of Amegakure's previous wars he was orphaned at an extremely young age and was forced to fend himself against a hidden mist jonin (whom he mercilessly killed)
Village: Konohagakure
Family: N/A

Missions Done
S Rank: 0
A Rank: 0
B Rank: 0
C Rank: 0
D Rank: 0

Picture: User Image

Your an Acedemy Student.  

xPhi-Phix

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:03 pm
and you have to post in the profiles forum, not here  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:51 pm
say what?! uhhh the forum where i got that format... or the forum about new profiles after/timeskip, can I post my age 12 so i could be like 15 after the timeskip?  

Magami Shinamoto

Codebreaking Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 pm
no the timeskip doesn't affect you cause you just joined, the forum where you got the outline is where you are SUPPOSED to post them, just look at everyone elses. and if you post your profile here one more time you will not be allowed to rp here, go to a different village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff