Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:12 am
((Wize your eyes must be decieving you for drake isn't the only one with demon energy...I have the 7tails))

"I am soon to travel back to my island outside the Mist, but on my travels I learned much new information about my summoning abilities, Enma did beat the living day lights out of me though so I need some rest. He showed me what I will need to accomplish with bamboo sticks, so I am firing up the furnace in my domain. I will return to the mist soon if you need any help with teaching new students." After Marquis' elobrate speech he makes a deep bow hearing knocking all the while he was talking was a little annoying so he opens the door for the kid out side and pull him into the room. "thank you for your time, I will return shortly" Marquis rush's out of the room and towards the docks, he isn't using his clay to travel because he is low on supplies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:29 pm
Oroami nodded to Marquis, then waited for Drake to speak.  

Havok-Trance

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:49 pm
"Useless. No one knows anyhting anymore. I'll be leaving now. Sorry for waisting your time." Marina stood up and started to feel dizzy. Her vision blurred and everything sounded muffled. Marina fell to hers knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:45 pm
Drake was about to speak when he notice Marina on her knees. He instead ran up to her with concern even though he didn't know her. "Are you alright?"  

crimsonnobody

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:55 pm
Both clones picked her up "Where is Jin?" The clones looked concerned "Lay down don't tire yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:25 pm
"I'm just a little dizzy. Nothing bad." Marina got up from her knees and walked ove rto a chair and sat down leaning her head on the wall.  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wize5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:49 pm
marquis27
((Wize your eyes must be decieving you for drake isn't the only one with demon energy...I have the 7tails))

"I am soon to travel back to my island outside the Mist, but on my travels I learned much new information about my summoning abilities, Enma did beat the living day lights out of me though so I need some rest. He showed me what I will need to accomplish with bamboo sticks, so I am firing up the furnace in my domain. I will return to the mist soon if you need any help with teaching new students." After Marquis' elobrate speech he makes a deep bow hearing knocking all the while he was talking was a little annoying so he opens the door for the kid out side and pull him into the room. "thank you for your time, I will return shortly" Marquis rush's out of the room and towards the docks, he isn't using his clay to travel because he is low on supplies.

OOC: i know that we shouldn't ooc too much but marquis, it's not my eye's it's yami's, you have your demon in control for the most part, crimson on the other hand doesn't from what it seems.

IC: wize goes over to marina, "Drake get a med-nin," wize looked to marina and said, "Just a precaution, don't be alarmed. if your injured you may be suffering blood lose." Wize said as he remembered spending some time with a med-nin who tough wize the earth jutsus. "Untill the med-nin gets here you need to rest."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:22 pm
((true that...lol i do have this demon in control.only because he and I get along so well))

Marquis appears in the Kages window "Whats wrong with her?" he says scratching his head. thinking to himself 'i wonder if there are any new students to teach, I kinda miss those times' Marquis is completely resupplied and hella bored..  

marquis27

Wize5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:25 am
"Well, she says she's dizzy, she fell, and their may be other things, but she hasn't said." wize said, "plus when I came in she was covered in blood, so I assume it was from the blood lose. I'm not trained in the art of medicinal treatments so I wasn't about to risk killing her by trying to help her." wize pointed out to marquis.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:26 am
Drake nodded at Wize's command and left quickly to the hospital to get a med-nin.  

crimsonnobody

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:07 am
"I don't need anyones help. I've taken care of myself since I was twelve." Marina tried to stand up but was weak from loosing so much blood. "Damn. I didn't think the stupid cut was so bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:53 am
Drake ran in. "I can't find any med-nin." He felt useless at the moment. The demon however decided to take this chance to try and cause havoc again. 'Damnit why do you always pop up at the wrong moment.' Drake tried to keep the demon in control without the others noticing but it was a losing battle. His hair was turning white very slowly.  

crimsonnobody

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:56 am
Marina's eyes grew wide when she saw what was happeneding to drake. She couldn't do anything, and she still couldn't stand on her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:30 pm
Oroami picked up Marina and laid her on the bed behind the office, "Marina, where is Jin?"  

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:15 pm
Ryo walked into the office rubbing his eyes "Hey oroami what day is it?"

((I am back after my long home work break))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff