Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:19 am
((lol I'm conserving chakra...))

Zann leaned sideways to avoid the kick, then faced him palm at Zeramaru,
"Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm)"
A wave of chakra bust at Zeramaru to propel him backwards and to collapse his tenketsu points, and also to give him internal injuries. Behind him, 2 sparrows suddenly dived from the air and formed into 2 clones of Zann. One of them tried to grab Zeramaru to hold him still, the other formed some seals,
"Fuuton: Fuurou no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Prison Technique)"
Wind started swirling around him to trap him and Zann's clone in an inescapable prison of wind, So Zeramaru has 2 choices: Either get hit by the Hakke Kuushou and suffer from internal bleeding, or be trapped in a prison of wind, which is virtually inescapable.

((Fuuton: Fuurou no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Prison Technique)--very much like the Suirou no Jutsu, it creates a prison of wind which is inescapable. The user must keep one hand on the prison or it will dissipate. Clones can be used in the place of the real person.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:26 am
Xiah jumped just incase Zeramaru was going to escape all that jutsu's he got in a fighting stance while in the air  

Dripples

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:53 am
Zeramaru did a seal to use Nan Kaizou (Soften Modification). Barely dogging the Palm by contorting his body around it causing zann's clone to be hit instead.

Zeramaru was then caught in the prison "Zann." He said in a strange manner as he did his hand gesture then made a string of seals "Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)" A blast of air on the prison wall expanded it then collapsed it.
Zeramaru then darted towards his sword grabbing it. Zeramaru held it in a peculiar way he held the sword backwards.

((you are making me use ninjutsu eek . note wind can collapse on itself after an explosion and that jutsu cant hurt cause it is just a strong focused gust of wind))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:10 am
((Um, not being criticising or anything but the Fuurou no Jutsu is an A ranked custom, I don’t think a C ranked jutsu would break it blaugh But who cares, I’ll just go on. MUHAHAHA I shall make you use more =]
DARN you just ruined my plan crying oh well...))

Zann backflipped when he saw Zeramaru grab his sword, landing about 30m away. He drew his 2nd sword from the back of his waist, and the moment his hand touched the tsugi it transformed into a segmented, snake-like blade. He swung it downwards, and the blade hissed through the air from above and headed straight downwards towards Zeramaru, stretching as it did so. (Like Zabimaru from Bleach)  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:46 pm
Xiah just saw Zeramaru about to be stepping on his trap. When Zeramaru steps on it the tile will go down creating a prison of spikes, "Come'on."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:51 pm
((well if you disagree i would have used a tornado xd xd ))

Zeramaru landed on the trap but was able to contort his body around it then he jumped beside it.
Zeramaru then stayed put and just flipped his sword around as he then pulled off his coat and tossed it into the air blocking the line of sight he then jumped towards zann with a slash.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:27 am
((Maybe I shouldn't have said anything then blaugh ))

Zann blocked Zeramaru's slash with his steel-plated hand guards, sending a shock up his body from the impact. He then brought his sword Kotegiri around Zeramaru's side for a slash. His rigtht foot was also coming around to knee Zeramaru in the chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:53 am
Xiah took out a scroll and a bottle of blood. He took a paintbrush and drew a lion out of the blood then the lion came out of the scroll and charged at Zeramaru  

Dripples

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:11 pm
((Katon blood artistry? XD Haven’t seen any before.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:07 am
(( new bloodline to see))

Zeramaru blocked zann's sword with his own then jumped up to avoid the kick and lion. From above Zeramaru prepared to slice into zann or the lion.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:12 am
As Zeramaru came down from above, Zann grabbed his sword arm just above the wrist, trying to trap him. His sword sliced into his shoulder drawing streams of blood but still he didn't let go. He readied his right hand to slam into Zeramaru's chest. The nails had grown and sharpened into claws harder than steel, and like 10 deadly knives he stabbed his hand upwards at the descending Zeramaru.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:51 pm
Xiah jumped and took out his katana's then he focused his chakra into them. Xiah sliced his katana and Zeramaru's sword met with his and Xiah's sword slowly went through Zermaru's sword  

Dripples

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:10 am
As Zeramaru impacted onto the sword of zann and Xiah he forced it down to backflip away from the claws.
"you sure fight well both of you pass,even if both have not touched me 3 times it was only due to my experience a lesser ninja would have died" He said this landing and keeping his sword.
Zeramaru then thought for a moment "now so i can mold the two of you into perfect ninjas you must fight blind and without jutsus... dont worry you will be fighting puppets and i wont kill you"

((to heighten your hearing and other senses just in case you were blinded Zeramaru was deaf good thing i stole another body .))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:00 am
Zann sheathed his sword and straightened up. He was quite pleased with himself that he only had one cut shoulder, and nothing else. Following what Zeramaru said, he pulled his headband down over his eyes to cover them. This will be a good chance to show him my heightened sense of hearing...hmm. Usual sounds that he ignored immediately flooded his ears, forming a picture of his surroundings in his mind. He ignored the sounds that distracted him, and only focused on the sounds that he needed. He could hear Xiah's steady heartbeat beside him, and could tell that he too was excited by the way his heart rate was climbing.

((Clan ability, a bit like a bat's supersonic pulses but it's with sound in Zann's case, so he's got superhuman hearing blaugh ))  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:08 pm
Xiah followed Zeramaru's orders and he took his bandana down and covered his eyes, "Im ready."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff