Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:26 pm
haha, feel free to join in the mayhem if you'd like. Come up wiht a good excuse though. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:28 pm
i'll come, but I wont fight!! this battle is between you two!!! and I dont want to intefere  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:35 pm
kk  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:36 pm
BAH Ky makes me look so stupid with his AP lit and English wordy words.

::frowns;: Man its been sooo long since we actually got into a fight. A shame we are stuck on a beach though,...  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:38 pm
O O O, on top of a skyscraper would have been cool!! or like a huge building that is about to collapse would have been good too!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:43 pm
Haha found it!

Our very first fight Ky!

Pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: KY VS. DEVIL KURAI! ($50 a ticket...) (Read 186 times)

KuraiGekkou
Revered Member

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

Re: KY VS. DEVIL KURAI! ($50 a ticket...)
« Reply #30 on: Apr 11th, 2003, 10:10pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurai forced himself to bear Kys attacks and remained in the center of the Ride of Lightning. He knew just getting slashed and slammed by such a light fighter is better then facing such pain of the ride of lighting

This guy is so annoying damn it! how can i eva attack if i am allowing myself to be attacked.

Kurai then thought of another excellent plan. He first used a powerful push palm technique onto Ky's chest (somehow ok?) then quickly summoned the dark magic from his body and flashed it outwards with a powerful flash.

"Sudden Darkness flash!" With that the ride of lighting was pushed outwards from the areana and faded outwards to some sky or distance. Kurai flumped onto the ground tired but hoovering over him was a immense ball of dark magic. It hummed and hovered for a momment until it blasted open and inside came out millions of Dark crows each with a pair of red eyes and went straight twoards Ky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dorky Sales Clerk" Copywrite Kurai 2003
*My Profile*

LadyLight
The Priestess

« Reply #31 on: Apr 11th, 2003, 10:32pm »

Yvonne gasped, Kurai had survived! She was surprised, yet glad Kurai hadn't been hurt. Aldora had taken a liking to Ky's challenger. "Sudden Darkness Flash!" Yvonne watched Kurai perform the dark spell and attack. She had seen her own sister use it before, but it was to protect innocents, not to harm them.

~*~ Lady Light
LadyLight's profile

KuraiGekkou
Revered Member

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #32 on: Apr 11th, 2003, 10:37pm »

(oh im hurt all right shoudl i add that ok!)

Kurai was bleeding
BLEDDING AND LIMPING IN PAIN! SO MUCH STRIKES AND AGONY!

"IM GOING TO DIE AS A VIRGIN!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

(j.k. )

*My Profile*

bladeofky

Come wage my holy war, where every thought is sin...

« Reply #33 on: Apr 12th, 2003, 12:12am »

(hmmm....definitely don't remember seeing that one in your profile.)

The force of Kurai's push sent Ky flying backwards. Driving his feet into the hard dirt, dust flew up as Ky came to a slow halt. He looked up and his eyes were greeted by millions of blood red jewels attached to birds blacker than the night. Ky felt his stomach drop.

What the hell is this...?

Ky knew it would be impossible to dodge them all. He gritted his teeth and walled his mind to protect himself against the pain he knew would come. He would have endure the pain of the crows ripping and clawing into his flesh while he dispatched them.

As if of a like mind, the millions of crows simultaeneously spiraled into a dive straight at Ky. Ky waited, collecting energy into his blade, which glowed bright blue with the stored electricity. Just as the first of the birds reached him, Ky vaulted over 15 feet into the air. The wave of crows made a quick turn, avoiding the ground, and came around for their second attack run. Turning to meet this new offensive, Ky raised his sword high above his head. "STUN EDGE!!!" With a quick slash towards the birds, Ky released the stored energy which swirled and a column of blue electrical fire shot at the oncoming crows. Many manuevered themselves out of harms way, but those stuck in the middle of the group were unable to flee in time. The blue fire ripped through them and their bodies were incinerated instantly. The rest of the group continued their attack run, quickly drawing closer to their prey.

On the ground, Ky closed his eyes and prepared himself for his greatest test of speed and endurance. He channeled Furaiken's energy into himself.

Furaiken, lend me your power. Give me the speed and strength of your holy lightning.

The birds neared their target and diverged to surround it. The hovered in the air, looking curiously at the strange way their prey had decided to spend the last moments of his life. Then, the swarm converged on Ky.

Opening his eyes, Ky felt his consciousness rise to a new level. Time slowed for him and he assessed his plan of attack (think bullet time from the Matrix). Lashing out with his blade, Ky became a windmill of death. His blade spun through the air around him, cutting, slashing and hacking through the birds as the came. Inevitably, a few made it through Ky's defenses on each attack run and tore into his back, shoulders, and arms. Pain screamed through his body, but, walled away into the deepest abyss of his mind, Ky did not feel it. His entire body was focused on attack one bird after another at blinding speed. This ordeal went on for quite some time. Finally, only about 30 crows were left from the millions that had attacked him. Ky's sword released enormous amounts of untapped energy as it attempted to protect its master's life, exploding into a dome of white and blue. The last of the birds were destroyed. Ky emerged from the hellish tribulation, bloodied, cut in countless places, weak, drained of energy, but alive nonetheless. Gasping for breath, Ky looked over towards Kurai to see what other pleasantries he had in store of Ky.
« Last Edit: Apr 12th, 2003, 12:25am by bladeofky » Logged

KuraiGekkou
Revered Member

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #34 on: Apr 12th, 2003, 5:55pm »

well im sure hell is a not as bad as everyone says...

Kurai was astonished by Kys amazing manuvers of dodging the millions of crows (and his amazing rping skills o.o; Kurai had no magic left in him and the blows Ky did with the Ride of Lightning diffently did its tow on him. Kurai was not frightened but weak and powerless. he had trouble standing on both feet.
His clothes ripped and his hair covered almost both eyes now. blood guts...KNIVES LIVES WIVES NUNS very *friendly* personS!!! (sorry...)

"Ky im sure you still have much more in you then now... cause im sure not done yet" he smiled as if they were friends and he jumped back into a battle stance smiling as if he was still full of energy. he again waited for the ripped up Ky's Next move.

*My Profile*

moomoo
http://ria2.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=profiles&action=display&num=1058651001
KuraiGekkou
MasterGuardian

member is online

*Randomn Qoute of the Week of so!* "I DUNT NEED FRIENDS! I HAVE MY STUFFED ANIMALS!"

AIM
PM

Re: memories_Ky_vs._Kurai
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27th, 2003, 7:38pm »
LadyLight
The Priestess

« Reply #35 on: Apr 14th, 2003, 2:54pm »

Yvonne watched in amazement. Ky was still standing! This was sure an interesting match.

~*~ Lady Light
LadyLight's profile

bladeofky

« Reply #36 on: Apr 16th, 2003, 5:44pm »

Ky smirked back at Kurai. "You better be ready, cause I'm nowhere near done with you yet..."

In truth Ky was also drained of energy. Slaughtering a million crows was no easy task. He didn't know if he even had enough energy to attack.

Heh....well.....at least Kurai's in the same boat...

Ky lifted himself off the ground and winced as pain shot through his arm. Nearly dropping his sword, Ky gripped his arm. He looked over at Kurai who was again in a battle stance. Ky knew he didn't have enough energy to continue fighting. However, he collected what he could and set his mind to attack. Dropping his friendly expression, Ky gave a long, hard stare at Kurai. Ky knew that the next attack would be the last.

Two pools of red were forming around two great powers. The battle was nearing it's finale. Only one would appear victorious.

Overhead, it began to rain.......

Rene
The Hopeless

Me no like doctor office.

« Reply #37 on: Apr 17th, 2003, 9:42pm »

Raindrops poured and splashed down. But she didn't bother to care. She stood her mouth almost dropping at the thaught of the 2 continuing to fight.

Hug Me!
I gave blood today!

KuraiGekkou
Revered Member

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #38 on: Apr 20th, 2003, 8:07pm »

Kurai smiled. he now hungred to see Kys blood splash against the water.

licking the blood away from his lips and his chest heavily breathing he put one fist in front of him. and the other a bit above his head.

"Ky! im ready whenver your ready! i aint going to stop until both of my fist are dried with blood! i hope your going to be worthy enought o last that long! havent got a good fight for a while!"

Kurai didnt like how that turned out. he wanted to be insulting but for some reason he couldnt find a mind to do so. Kurais leg feeling better he charged twoards Ky powerfully but painfully with his back seemingly to lay back on the wind as he leaped and attempeted a double fist leap.

*My Profile*

bladeofky

« Reply #39 on: Apr 29th, 2003, 9:32pm »

(( http://starocean.zophar.net/talesofphantasia/midi/top_64gs.mid ))

As Kurai approached, Ky, ignoring the pain ripping through his body, clutched his blade tightly and lunged at his oncoming attacker. Ky blocked the first blow with his arm and narrowly missed the second by moving his head. Spinning around, Ky attempted to counterattack. The two countered and feinted in a dance of death. With each failed hit, Ky's strength grew weaker and weaker.

I can't give up, I have to...

Out of nowhere, a fist appeared. It connected with Ky's jaw and sent him sailing backwards, kicking up dust as his body thudded against the ground. Slowly pushing himself off the ground, Ky knew he could no longer keep up the fight.

I...can't lose..... not now.....but I don't have any energy left to attack with....

Ky thought in desperation when a streak of hope shot through the sky with a crash. Looking up past the rain, Ky saw the bolts of lightning dance through the storm clouds.

I guess...I'll have to use it......

Unfortunately, it was not yet perfected. However, Ky knew he had no other choice.

Digging deep within him, Ky pulled from some unknown source just enough strength to catapult himself into the air. At the height of his jump, Ky raised his sword with a cry. Bright lightning laced down and connected with Furaiken, which channeled the energy. A constant stream of lightning suspended Ky in the air. The electricity danced and swirld around him. Since he was out of his own energy, Ky had decided to borrow the energy of the heavens. Using Furaiken, Ky concentrated the lightning into a single, giant, stream of blue swirling electricity that pierced the clouds.

INDIGNATION!!!

With a flash, the beam of electricity transformed into a giant, blue, sword, made entirely out of lightning. With a heave that split the sky, Ky hurled the blue blade into the Arena. The ground split and the arena shook as the blade stabbed downward into the colliseum. Try as he might, it would be impossible for Kurai to avoid an attack of such magnitude. Finally, no longer able to pierce any further into the earth, the blade compressed into a white hot dome. It remained like that for just a split second. Then beams of white light shot out of it and the dome erupted in a blinding flash. Ky (still in the air) shielded his eyes from the glare. When he his vision returned, it showed Ky the scorched earth and the gaping crack where the blade had impaled the earth. Landing with a load thud, Ky looked at his arms. The gloves had been burnt off them and his sword arm was covered with burn marks.

Heh, still needs a little work I guess Ky thought grimly. Turning his attention to the center of the scorches, Ky saw Kurai's body, somehow, still alive.
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2003, 9:48pm by bladeofky » Logged

LadyLight
The Priestess

« Reply #40 on: Apr 29th, 2003, 9:45pm »

Yvonne easily looked through the light and watched everyone duck and shield their eyes. Her magic dealt with light so the light emitted from Ky’s attack did not harm her sight. Her magic simply allowed her to blend in. Her concentration shattered as the ground shook and she was forced to close her eyes and turn her head.

~*~ Lady Light
LadyLight's profile

KuraiGekkou
Revered Member

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #41 on: Today at 08:38am »

Kurai body tumbled and was ripped about in the air until finally it slammed down onto the ground witha solid thump. he had nothing on him except a few shreds of his pants. He hardly breathed until he relized he must.

"sookk.... how is that possible?!" he said very lightly.
"how can you,...deffeat me.." Kurai tried to stand up. he was diffently showing determination but to some other people maybe just pyscho behaviour. somone who wants to fight after having most body parts disabled.

he wiped the blood of his lips and then fell back onto the ground.
"Shoot...." he then attempted to stand up straight again.

*My Profile*

moomoo
http://ria2.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=profiles&action=display&num=1058651001
KuraiGekkou
MasterGuardian

member is online

*Randomn Qoute of the Week of so!* "I DUNT NEED FRIENDS! I HAVE MY STUFFED ANIMALS!"

AIM
PM

« Reply #2 on: Aug 27th, 2003, 7:40pm »
Rene
The Hopeless

« Reply #42 on: Today at 2:10pm »

When Rene unfolded her arms from infront of her face amazing shock waited before her. There was Ky with burn marks on his arm.

And Kurai still alive.

She leaded forward and wrencthed the top of the chair infront of her.

Maybe I should have payed $50 to see this fight.

Hug Me!
I gave blood today!

Pages: 1 2 3

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: KY VS. DEVIL KURAI! ($50 a ticket...) (Read 266 times)

bladeofky

« Reply #45 on: May 1st, 2003, 9:34pm »

The ball was so small and weak that a simple side step was all that was necesary to dodge it.

"Don't be such a sore loser."

Ky had fully expected something like this from Kurai. He was just one of those people who never accepted defeat.

"It's over Kurai. Go train some more. Maybe we'll do this again." ((work on your rock paper scissors too )

With that, Ky hobbled out of the Arena.

KuraiGekkou
Global Moderator

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #46 on: May 2nd, 2003, 08:47am »

(sorry i meant the ball of dark energy twoards Yvonne. we will just say you were in front of her and wuts wrong with good ol ROCK!!!)

"Ky!! i coff coff.. i will.... heh... dan i can't talk..." Kurai held his throat.

"pretty boy! i wont stop pestering you till i can defeat you!" Coff hack coff" now if only i could get up...

*My Profile*

bladeofky

« Reply #47 on: May 2nd, 2003, 8:56pm »

Ky stopped as he reached the exit. He turned his head back, remembering that there was something he needed to say.

"Oh yeah. Sorry Kurai, but loser pays for the damages. See you around."

With those final words, Ky left the arena.

KuraiGekkou
Global Moderator

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #48 on: May 2nd, 2003, 9:14pm »

Kurai turned into stone after those phrases.

"NOOOOO!!!!"

and the whole areana shook.

*My Profile*

Rene
The Hopeless

« Reply #49 on: May 2nd, 2003, 9:21pm »

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! Rene screamed as she toppeled over the seat infront of her and crashed over one row after another. She rolled over the wall that guarded the fighting stage.

THUD!

Rene peered through the thick stuffing dust.

'KURAI!' He had been turned to stone!

Hug Me!
I gave blood today!

KuraiGekkou
Global Moderator

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #50 on: May 2nd, 2003, 9:32pm »

(hehe im not really stone but its just a saying )

Kurai shook off that thought and started to swing his arm in the air.

"YOU CHEAP BAST KY!!! YOU... YOU JUST WASTED ALL YOUR MONEY ON YVONNE THATS WHY YOU MAKE ME PAY! GOSH! >.156.40.62.64

*My Profile*

Chii
Administrator

Anyone for Tennis? Wouldn't that be nice?

« Reply #51 on: May 2nd, 2003, 9:41pm »

Chii tilted her head looking at Kurai curiously,

"Hi!" she yelled, and waved happily, muching on her cotton candy.

And she's climbing the Stairway to Heaven...

Chii ^.^

KuraiGekkou
Global Moderator

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #52 on: May 2nd, 2003, 9:45pm »

Kurai turned his head to the sudden sound of hi.

and he turned to stone again.

"ARG! NOO! CHII SAW THIS HUMILATION! NOOO MY ONLY FOOD SOURCE NOW SHELL SEE ME AS A COMPLETE IDIOT!!! OH WHY ME!?!"

he fainted onto the ground.

*My Profile*

moomoo
KuraiGekkou
MasterGuardian

member is online

AIM
PM

« Reply #3 on: Aug 27th, 2003, 7:41pm »
Chii
Administrator

« Reply #53 on: May 2nd, 2003, 9:57pm »

Chii looked at Kurai, wondering why he was screaming, but her face broke out into smile soon enough.

What did I do? she thought, and ran over to the cotton candy stand, picked up a cotton candy stick, and gave it to Kurai.

"Here." she said, smiling.
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2003, 10:02pm by Chii » 209.77.96.201

Chii ^.^

Rene
The Hopeless

« Reply #54 on: May 2nd, 2003, 10:14pm »

((opps! ))

Rene managed to pick herself up from the long fall. She walked over to where Kurai and Chii where. She noticed LadyLight standing on the side.

'Hi!!!' She waved. 'Remember me??'

Hug Me!
I gave blood today!

LadyLight
The Priestess

« Reply #55 on: May 3rd, 2003, 1:29pm »

Aili was ready to march onto the field and give Kurai some damage, if he hadn't passed out. She heard someone yelling and looked up to see a familiar face. "Hey Rene! I haven't seen you around lately."
'YOU CHEAP BAST KY!!! YOU... YOU JUST WASTED ALL YOUR MONEY ON YVONNE THATS WHY YOU MAKE ME PAY! GOSH! >.68.48.232.188

~*~ Lady Light
LadyLight's profile

KuraiGekkou
Global Moderator

member is online

DDR 4 EvA!

« Reply #56 on: May 3rd, 2003, 7:39pm »

Kurai sniffed the air.

COTTON CANDY!

he grabbed it and chomped it up and instantlly was revived to full health! (hehe i dunno just cant stay on the ground the whole time.

"NOW TO TRAIN! (once again yeling)" and he marched out of the arena forgeting about money.

*My Profile*

Chii
Administrator

« Reply #57 on: May 3rd, 2003, 8:08pm »

Chii smiled happily, content again, and walked over to where Rene and LadyLight were.

"Hi!" she said, smiling at them brightly.

Chii ^.^

LadyLight
The Priestess

« Reply #58 on: Today at 2:34pm »

"Hi Chii!" Yvonne waved. Her eyes would have bulged out if they could. Kurai had just gotten up like nothing had happened! She shook her head, Reminds me of little Aldora, I don't think I'll ever understnad how their bodies function.

~*~ Lady Light
LadyLight's profile

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:04 pm
KuraiGekkou: maybe i need to make it clear im just a student
KuraiGekkou: damn playing bad a** was fun
KuraiGekkou: sorta miss it
xxrageofangelsxx: haha
xxrageofangelsxx: is Ky making you jealous?
xxrageofangelsxx: razz
KuraiGekkou: bah
KuraiGekkou: just reading the fight
KuraiGekkou: thats all
KuraiGekkou: i mean its so hard
KuraiGekkou: to sound good
xxrageofangelsxx: lol
xxrageofangelsxx: and not corny
KuraiGekkou: exactly
KuraiGekkou: we both leap away?
KuraiGekkou: yeah yeah
KuraiGekkou: just leap away
KuraiGekkou: leap leap leap
KuraiGekkou: thats why DBZ fighters always go to some isolated island
KuraiGekkou: 1000 miles away from civilazation
xxrageofangelsxx: yea, think we'll just sorta pause and leave
xxrageofangelsxx: lol
KuraiGekkou: lol
KuraiGekkou: great the fights on hold now
xxrageofangelsxx: besides
xxrageofangelsxx: I wanna sleep
KuraiGekkou: i want a chocoboo
xxrageofangelsxx: me too
KuraiGekkou: ^^
KuraiGekkou: holy crap its 1
KuraiGekkou: didnt relize that  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:16 pm
So anyone knows when the fight is going to be, So we could post after each other and not post out of order ??
And we could fight in Mr. Violet's House, the refrigerator is there !! xd  

Kevin Kun

Icarus7

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:56 pm
Hey, you know the new guitars? *cough* WINGS *cough*. Well, Think about Dizzy from GG. Think about it.

Blue River Hair
Red Eyes
Demonic Guitar twisted
Angelic Guitar 4laugh
Black Bustier... or whatever it is xp
Black Undies xp
Felicia's gloves
Black Stockings
Some type of bluish/ whitish/ blackish shoes
Yellow bow
Demonic tail

Someone make that a GAC when the new GAC comes up!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:44 pm
Hey, I wanted to ask when th plot is going to happen and where, I'm not being impacient, it's just that I want to know, so I can think of what my options/ what I'm going to do...  

Kevin Kun

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:47 pm
its diffently not going to be today XP. Cause Ky and mother Aili's prom is this night XD!!! i hope they have fun ^^ and bring pictures. But itll probably be over the weekend. cause itssss w00t 05!!! graduation and beach week ^^!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:57 pm
Yeah, well I have such little time to have some "fun". Doing EVIL all the times does have his consequences, I'll be operating my left leg in my vacation, So the cruise trip, me and my family can be forgotten because with the leg like that, it's going to be painfull sweatdrop
But still I'll be doing my plot very soon ninja , Hahahahaha !! domokun
Anyway I understand what you're saying Kurai but will a new thread be opened especially for the fight or shall it be in the SpiritBlade Arena ??  

Kevin Kun

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:00 pm
It will take place in the Spirit Blade arena most likely. Since that is what Ky has planned it to be in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:07 pm
Okay then, maybe I'll see you there, on monday ??
Or Kurai, if you're not too busy with somethin you habe to do, could you train with me at the SpiritBlade Arena, not an evil against good battle, just train, so I could test out my skills...
It musn't be finished just for today or till one of us have to leave.  

Kevin Kun

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:17 pm
I don't think ill be able to Rp.. I gotta work on the Class managment.

However.... i think Mint would like to make a come back to Ria by battling you i guess. She can meet you in the Arena. She will RP first. But you must be the one to initiate the attack so she says XP. she wants to keep her character pure. ^^;;  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games