Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:44 pm
She than let go of his hand and ran towards the water. She then took off her boots and puts her feet in the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:47 pm
Kobi sat down on the beach and said,'So how's the water."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:11 pm
"Good," said Lyra. She than ran towards him and threw herselfon the sand. She than layed down next to Kobi and on her back. "Huh, don't you just love to feel so so happy," said Lyra. She thought to herself as she satred up at him, 'Oh, man he's so handsome and cute. And after that kiss with him I think I'm in love. But what if eh doesn't feel teh same for me. I know he likes me but I doubt he'll love me. I guess I just got love a first sight than.'  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:49 am
Kobi looked down at her and smiled as he said,"I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself." "Wow she looks so cute. I can't beleive that all this has happened. I don't exactly know what this feeling is but I think I'm in love. I wonder I she feels the same way?"he thought before saying,"Lyra.....I don't know if you feel the same way but I wanted to tell you that I uhhhhhhhhh........kinda...............sorta................love you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:08 pm
Emerald threw her napkin and food away. "Well im going to go outside for a bit." Emerald walked outside and enjoyed the fresh air.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:15 pm
Kevin took another bite of his pear before saying,"K have fun."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

3lephant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:28 pm
Name: Kendra Williams
Codename: Kendra
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Mysterious, Quiet, Depressed, Shy, Small, Smart
Powers: Animation, Dark Manipulation
Abilities: Flexibility, Sword Master,
Weakness: Light, Love, Water
Weapons: Chains that are connected on her neck, Samari Swords, And a couple daggers
Bio: Her mother was good and her father was evil. They were both at war when a guy stole her and beat her. She ran away and know her life is within Darkness. She could change if someone was there for her. But she has a hard time with trust.
Good/Evil: Evil
Theme Song: Ready, Set, Go by Tokio Hotel
Other: Cant understand love and trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Samantha Mathews
Codename: Sammy
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Kind, Sweet, Smart, Hopeful, Cute,
Powers: Talks to animals, Uses light to form animals, and can jinx objects
Abilities: Archery, Poetry, Flexibilty
Weakness: Darkness, Poisen, Nightmares
Weapons: Bow and Arrows
Bio: She is an orphane and found out about her powers. She left the Orphange and is about to arrive at the teen titans to learn about her new powers. Sometimes her powers loose control and needs to control them.
Good/Evil: Good
Theme Song: None
Other:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:29 pm
Shana laughed before tilting her head at him. The boy looked roughly around her age, or so she would guess. His reaction had been priceless and Shana began to play it over in her mind over and over. "That was just for some fun." She said, pointedly before glancing around. Shana turned around, her tail twitching. Having a real conversation with someone had never been her strong point, so she decided she might as well leave him.

Azar walked outside. He was bored and he actually wouldn't mind some company. Flying out a little in the form of an eagle, he landed in the streets and began wandering.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:34 pm
Sorelle finished her ice cream and sat on a curb. She noticed a small puddle and looked at her reflection. She noticed the scars on her face and she turned away fast. Her past was hard to think about. She got back to her feet and held her head low while woundering the streets downtown.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Scourch got up and walked behind Shana as he said,"Hey wait, who are you?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:36 pm
Azar was walking with his eyes to the ground. His dark blue air fell in front of his scarlet eyes, obscuring them from the rest of the world. He smashed into a girl, sending her down to the ground. Realizing that he had just knocked someone down, Azar quickly muttered. "Sorry."

Shana continued walking, not really wanting to talk to anyone. Suddenly, she stopped. "Why do you ask? Do you really need to know?" A light smirk appeared on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:47 pm
Sorelle fell to the ground and looked up. "No Im sorry I wasnt paying attention to were I was walking." She got up and brushed the dirt of her. She glanced up at him and looked back down.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:53 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"Well you seem like a fun person so I'd like to get know better." He then stuck out his hand and happily said,"I'm Scourch."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:41 pm
Kendra walked along the streets of her new "home". She smiled up at jewerly store. With a quick movement she broke the windows and grabbed the Gold from the front and ran quickly. Hearing the alarm go off.

Sammy arrived at the front of the titans tower. She took a deep breathe and did a confudent knock at there door.  

3lephant

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:07 pm
Lyra was shocked at what Kobi just told her. She let go of her knees and lifted her head up. She looked towards him, smiled, and said, "And so do I. I love you too. I guess they call it love at first sight and that kiss made me more in love with you." she tha moved closer to his face again and smiled softly and gently.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff