Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:24 pm
as he walked he finally found the huge entrance gate and there were two gaurds standing out front  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:49 pm
Flame smiled "Ya well there is a hopeless romantic in all of us...just some are easier to see." Flame looked around the feild he landed in and saw no one was around. "Do you know where we are because Ive only been in town for a couple of days...complete lost and a little hungry" He said laughing  

FlameDemerio

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Wednesday looked around, "to tell you the truth, I don't know either .. " she gulped and looked around again.
She had been there just about the same amount of time as Flame.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:24 pm
winsor19
Logan followed along behind Rebecca mindlessly thinking about what the rest of their lives would be like
Rebecca smiled, seeing his eyes glaze over and grow distant. Logan was such an easy read sometimes. She took his free hand and led him down off the roof of the warehouse and to the street-side.  

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:13 pm
Flame closed his eyes and concentrated. Light started to form on his back but quickly dispersed. Flame frowned. He tried again but with no luck. "I guess we should just walk east till one of us reconizes something..." Flame said a little embaressed that he couldnt make his wings come. "Sorry for taking you out this far..." He said starting to walk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:14 am
"It's ok," Wednesday said following him "I actually like being out here, I hate being in crowded places and since I moved here thats all there is .. " She said dancing around a little as she walk, like she always did when she was hyperish, like she was now.  

MissHorrorstar

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:47 pm
Logan snapped out of his thoughts "so have you actually seen this place before?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:16 pm
Rose went behind Haseo watching the guards carefully. "Know what to ask or say?" She whispered very quietly.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:45 pm
"yep" he whispered as he walked up to them, one of the gaurds turned his head "aaahh a new couple i presume?" he said in a cheerful voice and the other gaurd just stood there watching "yes we are, oh and i had a few questions if you wouldnt mind me asking"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:00 pm
"Whoa a cheery one! I didn't expect that!" Rose whispered into Haseos ear, now gripping his hand.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:18 pm
"no no not at all, ask away" the gaurd gave haseo his full attention as haseo asked him the questions "well first of all what do you use as currency in crushilla?" the gaurd gave him and odd look "ummm the same thing you use in the normal world, just the stuff here is a little cheaper, and if your a begginer couple and you dont have a job or anything we can set you up with a cozy little apartment until you can get on your feet"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:49 pm
winsor19
Logan snapped out of his thoughts "so have you actually seen this place before?"
"Not myself..." She looked up and down the street, then started shuffling through her bag. "But one of the other angels, remember the Marosir boy?, he ran away with his girl, the elven one. He gave me a copy of the directions before he left." Rebecca produced a worn piece of paper with sparkling writing on it. "How do you feel about the use of magic?"  

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:00 pm
Logan watched her carefully "im amzed by it, so i have no problem with it at all"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 pm
Flame laughed. "Being out in the open is fine...I just got bored of it..." Flame thought back to when he first ran away and how he spent all his time alone in open spaces. "I like crowded places... I like being surronded by poeple who arent relly paying any atention... Helps me blend in." He said as his silver eyes watched her little dancing steps  

FlameDemerio

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:47 pm
EMiko giggled and walked foward. She sat in a chair infront of him and smiled as well. "Thats good. So how are we going to do this?" she asked softly. Emiko reached out and grabbed Jasper's hand. She leaned foward and pressed her cheek to his hand and smiled. She loved him very much and didn't want to leave him, ever.
((I don't think he found the post...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces