Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:29 pm
((. . . uh . . . what?. . . CHIBI CONFUSED!!! burning_eyes <- brain exploding))
Coryn picked up on her musings and decided that since they now had this link between them, he might be able to show her what had happened that night. He took a deep breath, bringing up the painful memory of when he killed the old dragon and became a dragon himself and tried to send it through the link that bound them together for Karelym to 'see'.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:46 pm
(O-o online I give away cookies, but in non-gaia life, I give people gum all the time. ^___^ Being a fairy just sort of goes along with that, *shrugs* <3)

Karelym felt something tugging along the link, though she didn't get a verbal response. She opened herself to the link and suddenly images and memories flooded her. It flashed before her as she lived and felt every moment..she could literally feel a bit of the pain as Coryn in the memory transformed, as she watched further than Coryn probably intended..seeing him hit the wall and scream as he realized he was trapped..watching him lie down crying...Not wanting to watch more of the crying, she quickly closed the link as her heart pounded rapidly in her chest.

A few tears made their way down her cheeks as she suddenly leaned and did her best to hug Coryn. "Oh..Coryn..I..had no idea..all of that..five years of that.." Karelym's voice faltered slightly, "I'm so sorry, my Coryn..I wish I could have done something..could have protected you somehow..I shouldn't have let you ride away.." The last bit tinged with guilt as Karelym began to blame herself.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:58 pm
Coryn shook his head. "It was my choice . . . and even if you hadn't let me ride away, I still would not have listened to you . . . but there's nothing that can be done about it now . . ." he said and heaved a small sigh before lifting himself into the air once again. "Let's go find that waterfall . . ." he said, trying to change the subject. He was starting to regret showing her that memory. He didn't want her to mourn for something she had no control over. He was sure she went through enough sadness during the five years that he had been alone. After all . . . people had told her that he was dead . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:04 am
Karelym considered the words a moment, before nodding. She wiped her eyes and steeled herself, willing herself to behave better. Karelym was not some simpering half-wit girl fresh from the nursery, she didn't cry over every little thing..or mourn for things that could not be changed. "Thank you." It helped, to hear the other say that.."About time. I was being to think you simply enjoyed being messy," she teased the other.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:17 am
Coryn simply smiled upon hearing her teasing, glad that she was feeling better. He flew faster, no longer hunting but instead headed to where there was a waterfall. I want you to be careful my vyallah. The only waterfalls that are large enough to clean my snout are dangerous, and I do not want you to get hurt . . . he thought to her, as he headed towards the more rocky area of the forest. Plenty of waterfalls could be found in this area, but not all of them had a good survival rate if a person were to fall into the river that flowed from them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 am
Karelym smiled softly as she heard the other's voice in her head. That was something she could get used to, being able to simply think to him at anytime..hear him always..I will be careful or you will protect me, either way, I will be safe. Her confidence in the other was clear. Karelym trusted Coryn implicitly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:43 am
Coryn felt a rush of pride as he heard her. It felt good to know that she trusted him so completely. I love you Kar . . . And I will do everything in my power to make sure you are safe . . . he thought to her lovingly and started to gently spiral down towards one of the waterfalls, just now starting to hear its roar.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:53 am
Karelym caught a bit of the rushed pride, grinning slightly. And then at the words, the grin softened into a smile, Then I will be more than safe, my vyallah. As they spiraled towards the waterfall, she laughed aloud in delighted excitement.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:04 am
Flying down so that they were somewhere around the middle of the waterfall, he hovered there, his snout facing the waterfall. Once again, I beg you to be careful. My scales get slippery when they are wet and if you want to clean my snout like you said earlier . . . he trailed off figuring that she would understand. He was not flying where the waterfall was the most powerful, but just about the right amount of power to start to wash the blood off his snout. Just please be careful . . . he begged her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:17 am
Karelym nodded, I do, Cor..and I will be careful..The elven maiden moved from his back further up to the head, reaching the top and pausing a moment to decide the best course of action. Finally, she moved so that she slid slightly down, stopping at the middle of the other's snout. Blood, some still slightly wet slopped at her feet as water came from the waterfall in little bits. Karelym set to work immediately, kneeling on the other's snout and wiping at the blood with her hands. There now, it's coming off easily..I'll be done in no time, my love.[/color]  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:26 am
Coryn let out a small sigh. Good. Because the longer you spend on my snout the more worred I get about you. he said, his eyes full of anxiety. It's not that he didn't trust her, he just couldn't help but picture worse case senarios. In his opinion, the sooner she finished with his snout, the better.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:28 am
Karelym heard the sigh as she continued working, trying not to be distracted by the other's anxious eyes. Don't worry my love, I'll be- She was cut off by a sudden swell in the waterfall as the water momentarily got a huge burst of water. The water spalshed over her, taking her over the edge of Coryn's snout and plummeting into the chilly, swirling waters beneath them.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:37 am
Coryn's eyes widened as he watched her fall off of his snout and he dived down, trying his hardest to catch her before she hit the water, but it was to no avail. He hovered above the water, frantically searching for any sign of his Karelym, his vyallah, but the waters were too clouded with foam and the swirling of the currents to make it possible for him to see anything but the water. "KARELYM WHERE ARE YOU?!" he both shouted and thought, frantic with worry.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:46 am
Karelym felt the chilly grip of the water as she entered, narrowly missing bashing her head on a rock. As it was, she was rather shaken as she desperately aimed to reach the surface and fell short. Coryn! Her frightened thought reached towards the other as she finally broke surface with a big gasp, "Coryn!" Karelym was yelling only this time.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:53 am
Karelym was being carried downstream and Coryn turned mid-air before flying after her, desperate to get to her before she hit the second set of falls. Admittedly, they were shorter, but they were also known to be twice as dangerous as the falls that Karelym had just fallen into. Keep your head above the water Karelym! Coryn thought, frantically pumping his wings, flying harder than he ever had before, his eyes locked on Karelym's figure.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff