Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:04 pm
Raven found herself wanting to lean into Beast Boy's kiss, but also knowing that it'd be better to stay away in case the kiss caused any more strange transformations. Then again, rejection might cause depression in the green changeling, which might end up in another transformation. She ended up leaning towards Beast Boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:13 pm
Argent turned and walked outside waiting if any other new comers would come and she would be prepared this time.

Starfire flew threw the tower and out a window. She was hovering in the sky watching everywere making sure nothing would go wroung.  

ElectricCandii

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:19 pm
dragonelf213
Raven found herself wanting to lean into Beast Boy's kiss, but also knowing that it'd be better to stay away in case the kiss caused any more strange transformations. Then again, rejection might cause depression in the green changeling, which might end up in another transformation. She ended up leaning towards Beast Boy.

It just so happened a Solar Eclipse was starting right now, so the sky was perfectly dark for the most part. As Beastyboy felt Ravens lips he was so happy he felt like he was about to explode with! It was then that he turned his hair into Self Lighting Fireworks which launched up into the sky where he spelled "I love you Raven in green Letters! "Well that's a new one." Beastboy replied even redder then he had been before if possible.

((I'm saving up for my own RP Guild, so just incase this one vanishes for some reason we'll hopefully have a back up guild.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:07 pm
Raven glanced up at the sky and felt her own cheeks redden. A few windows had cracked when she had kissed Beast Boy and she quickly waved her hand at the shards to fix the broken windows with her magic. That had been one of the best moments in her life. However, now she would have to stay away from Beast Boy. "It's not a bad one," she murmured, refering to the firework displays. "Well..." Raven paused. She couldn't bring herself to say good-bye. Why did it have to be so tough?  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:21 pm
"Well I guess since it's valentines day and all I can delay his training for now." Dr. Fate replied the tapped Beastboy with his pointer finger sending magic through his body.
"I feel like I can't change anymore!" Beastboy replied in shock.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:29 pm
Raven couldn't suppress a small smile and she nodded her head slightly to Dr. Fate in a silent thanks. She looked back at Beast Boy. "It's okay. Your powers won't go out of control now, so we don't have to worry about your thoughts making you use magic."  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:34 am
Beastboys just yawns when he hears Raven talking. "Sorry I was up all night doing something." Beastboy replied sincerely.
((I got a new clan!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 pm
Raven nodded her head, deciding not to ask what Beast Boy had been doing. If he wanted to tell her, he would. Her thoughts turned to this one day they would have together before they would have to keep apart as Beast Boy learned to control his magic. "We have one day... What do you want to do?"  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 pm
dragonelf213
Raven nodded her head, deciding not to ask what Beast Boy had been doing. If he wanted to tell her, he would. Her thoughts turned to this one day they would have together before they would have to keep apart as Beast Boy learned to control his magic. "We have one day... What do you want to do?"

Beastboy was about to talk but was interrupted.
"Sorry beastboy I ate those Chocolates you put hide in the fridgerator. I couldn't help my self they looked too good not to eat. Kind of like you spent all night making them so they would turn out correctly and knowing your cooking skills you would had to study up on that kind of thing months in advance which would explain the huge pile of books you have hidden in your closet that would even scare raven. Speaking of raven. Raven whats with these guests? Did something important happen while I was asleep?!" Replied a recently woken up Cyborg who would have asked Robin, but he had just ran away once he had realized it was valentines and he still didn't have anything planned for his first date with starfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:39 pm
Raven scowled at Cyborg. She wasn't happy about having her limited time with Beast Boy interrupted. However, the mention of Beast Boy, Beast Boy of all people, having books caused her to pause. She would have to check it out later. "A lot happened." Raven spoke, her voice a perfect monotone. "Go ask someone else what happened." She didn't care to elaborate.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Cyborg went to talk to robin about it and when he was out of the way Beastboy started to talk again. "I don't know what do you want to do. I did make chocolate to give to do you, but it's obviously gone now."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 pm
Starfire flew beside Cyborg. "Hey my friend how are you!?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:33 am
Raven couldn't help smiling lightly at Beast Boy for his kind attempt at getting chocolate for her. Well making it was a better way to put it. "I didn't know you have books. And actually read them." Her eyes sparkled with amusement.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:54 pm
"Well I thought I would improve my self for your sake." He replied then noticed a strange noise coming from the center of the roof that he couldn't explain.
I am really confused as tw what's going on. It might be less confusing if a mysterious explosion like event of happened out of nowhere and two girls fell out of nowwhere on top of me!" He said and then was knocked back as something had caused a massive shockwave. Two strange girls ended up landing on him after appearing from somewhere. Both were wearing bizarre spacesuits that covered their identity, but they were obviously teen sized.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:19 pm
Starfire glared down at the two girls. "How many people can come over in one day?!" She bent down and helped Cyborg up.

Argent felt a shockwave. "Cyborg?" She flew toward were she thought were Cyborg is. She noticed Two strange white-suite people and flew toward them fast. "Who could it be this time!" Her land was smooth and she was standing next to Star looking down at the two. "Who or maybe I should ask another question what are you?!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff