Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:44 pm
Akuro opened the door and was handed a brown package before looking at the address.
"Here you go sir."
Akuro nodded and slammed the door on him, he didn't believe in tips. Especially to late packages.
He set the package on the table and sat down on his couch running his hand through his hair and breathing trying to calm his mood down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:55 pm
She walked into the living room and to the hall. Looking for something else to do, she was afraid of him now, more than ever. Her ears stayed down as she walked  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:03 am
Akuro's eyes glanced toward the package his mind going through what it could be and why they would not inform him one was coming.
"Lilith! Come here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 am
Her eyes flinched at his loud voice but she listened. Walking over to him, doing her best to keep it together  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 pm
Akuro's eyes scanned over Lilith, he could see she was still shaken up and smell her fear....he closed his eyes to keep from looking at her and keep his anger within him before pointing to the package.
"Open that package, I question if it's a bomb or form of poison. You'll find out for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 pm
Akuro's eyes scanned over Lilith, he could see she was still shaken up and smell her fear....he closed his eyes to keep from looking at her and keep his anger within him before pointing to the package.
"Open that package, I question if it's a bomb or form of poison. You'll find out for me."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:31 pm
Her hands reached over shaking slightly closing her eyes as she softly opened it. She let out a releaved sigh when nothing happened and looked at her master again, still fearful  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:29 pm
Akuro stood and walked over to the open package pushing Lilith out of the way.
He picked up a pocketwatch but stared at it confused.
"Do you know what this is?" Akuro said holding it up for Lilith to see.
The pocketwatch twirled on it's chain and on the back was an engraved name. 'Kero'
Akuro looked at Lilith awaiting an answer.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:03 pm
She touched it lightly with her fingertips, looking at it closley,She spoke in a quiet tone"I do not know master akuro.....but.."she paused for a moment then spoke again".....The name sounds familiar to me". Her ears stood up slight, poised almost artistically against her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:54 pm
Akuro stared at the locket a bit longer, squinting his eye for a moment before closing his eyes and speaking. "Give me your hand Lilith," Akuro said making a motion with his hand.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:50 am
She placed her hand softly in his, looking curiousy to see what he was going to do. She felt small cause his hand was bigger, but It was warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Akuro opened his eyes and looked at Lilith before making sure the palm of the hand was facing up.
he held the locket by it's chain and dropped it into Lilith's hand, he closed it with his free hand and let her hand go.
"I have no use for it so keep it."
He said so while sitting back down on his couch.
"Consider it a reward for not being fully useless."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 pm
She held it to her heart smiling thankfully at her master"Thank you master". She looked as though she'd cry from the happiness she felt at that moment, it was the first time she had gotten a gift from anyone  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:27 pm
Akuro propped his head on his fist and yawned before wiping his right eye with his sleeve.
"It's just an old gadget, don't get all bent up over it. Get out of my sight. I'm tired."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:53 pm
She nodded and bowed slightly"Is there anything you need before I get out your sight?". She looked at him,he did look tired  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff