Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:24 pm
Ryan turned in her grasp so that he was now facing her, one hand behind her back, holding her to him and the other under her chin, tilting it up towards him. "And whose fault is that?" he asked and then leaned in, placing his lips on hers. She missed his kisses? Well he missed hers, and he hoped that this could satisfy both of their longings.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:37 pm
Brilyra felt Ryan turn, and nearly thought he'd pull away..but to her surprise, he held behind her back, tilting her chin. At the words, she blinked in surprise before feeling his lips against hers. Without hesitation, she pressed closer, bringing a hand to cup his cheek as she kissed him back fully..lovingly?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:44 pm
Ryan was surprised at how little resistance he recieved, but didn't complain. He started to make the kiss more passionate, wondering if she would return his affectionate actions. His hand that was previously under her chin moved to stroke her hair, eventually running his fingers through it. Gods he had missed this.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:33 pm
(Sorry about that, I went to school for two and a half periods, then got called out to go to court and got to come home..on the condition that I picked my sister up from school. But I'm back now till I go to work <3 ^__^)

Brilyra felt a tingling warmth as the other kissed her..and she couldn't stop herself from kissing back. Not when she'd missed him so much..wanted this for so long..and loved him as she did. As her hair was stroked, she smiled softly into the kiss, her free hand moving to Ryan's hip and resting there..and while they kissed, she felt him increase the feeling and returned it without hesitation..reveling in the warmth and in being so close.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:41 pm
((Puu!! You're back on!! mrgreen . . . been watching anime . . . sorry . . . it rubs off on me . . . sweatdrop ))

Slowly Ryan broke the kiss and looked her the eyes lovingly as he placed his forehead against hers. "Tell me . . . how you really feel about me . . ." he said in an almost begging tone of voice. He had to know, and passion of the kiss made him unable to wait any longer. He wanted to know how she truely felt about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm
(PUU! That's Yusuke's little guardian thing in Yu Yu Hakusho, *dreamy sigh* o-O YAY ANIME! What anime?)

Brilyra felt him break away and saw the loving look in his eyes, smiling at the other. And then at the words, her eyes widened slightly. Whether he'd meant it or not, he'd worded it as an order and she was forced to answer and answer truthfully. Brilyra responded almost instantly, despite her efforts to the contrary, "I love you, I've always loved you..and only you..you're the only man I've ever wanted as a husband.."

Hurt and anger entered her eyes once she'd finished..being forced to say that..something that should have been said on her their own time or not at all.."Rye," her tone matched her eyes, though it was mingled with a sort of sadness. Brilyra pulled away with teary eyes and ran into the room Laelira was in, locking the door behind her.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:13 pm
((Japanese anime of course!! mrgreen . . . just joking. It's Tsubasa Chronicles.))

Ryan's eyes widened seeing the hurt and anger in her eyes. When she pulled away he was a bit shocked. "Bri! . . ." and then sadness entered him. She loved him . . . and yet she had run from him. Then he realized . . . the collar he put on her . . . he had worded his question as an order . . . and he didn't even mean to! He punched the wall again. "Damnit!" he muttered, angry at himself. Tears welled up in his eyes as he pressed them shut, knowing he had hurt Brilyra. Maybe not physically but he knew that she was hurting. He didn't even noticed that his skin had split open on the knuckles where he had punched the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:19 pm
(o-o KUROGANExFAI!!!!!!!! *never seen the anime or read the manga* But I heard about KuroFai-nezz and the vampism and I <3 the pairing now hehe)

Brilyra was upset..and reasonably so to her mind, since she thought Ryan had purposefully given her an order..forcing her to speak her feelings..to reveal..but maybe she'd deserved it. She'd starved the other of love for two years, treated him like a slave..like a troll..he deserved to know how much she loved him, whatever good it did him..if he truly loved her..Brilyra still wasn't sure what to do on the matter of the grudge she'd held for two years..could she finally..forgive him? And while Brilyra hadn't noticed it..she was alone in the room.

Ryan's back near his waist was tapped, and standing there was a turquoise eyed, pink-haired child who was gazing at Ryan curiously but with a smile. "Hello, Ryan. I heard Mommy call you that name, my name's Laelira, it means moon flower..does your name mean something?" Laelira smiled at him warmly, rosy-cheeked and seeming like any inquisitive little girl.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:32 pm
((. . . I don't think that's an actually pairing . . . just somehting Yaoi fans want to see happen . . . *blink . . . blink* . . . and I never heard of any vampness . . .))

Ryan turned around and wiped his eyes. He then looked down to see the girl he had healed. Laelira? . . . A hint of a smile picked at his lips. Leave it to Brilyra to come up with a beautiful name for a child she considered her daughter. Forgetting Brilyra's warning about being alone with her he gave the girl a smile and shook his head. "I'm afraid not . . . but your name is quite beautiful." he said and crouched down so that he was at eye level with Laelira.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:37 pm
(O-o I know, but it's a good pairing. Fai getting made into a vampire with Kurogane as his siphon, although they don't call it that. He just drinks Kuro's blood <3 And what, if anything, should Lae turn Ryan into? o-O)

Laelira watched the man crouch down in front of her, and at the words, she smiled widely. "Thank you, Ryan! But you should have a name too..I'll call you..Soanre..it means dream. You remind me of dreams, Mommy dreamed about you a lot. I heard her say your name when she was sleeping sometimes. Mommy loves you lots, she told me that when she wasn't sleeping," the little girl added with a sagely nod.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:47 pm
(( . . . no idea . . .))

Ryan smiled at the words. It felt good to hear that Brilyra had told someone else that she loved him. "Well, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell your mommy this since I want to tell her myself, but I love your mommy lots too." he said and then reached out to pat her on the head gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 pm
(That's not helpful! I wanna make sure you're having fun T__T. o-O And I gotta go to work, see yaz! *givez you a cookie*)

Laelira felt her head being patted and at the words, beamed. "Yay! Alright, but tell Mommy before she gets sad again. She always gets sad and happy talking about you..did you have a fight?" Laelira tilted her head with a slight frown and innocent curiosity.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:11 pm
((Uh . . . turn him into a ferret? Or a mouse . . . either one works. And I am having fun!!))

Ryan sighed and retracted his hand, his smile fading. "Something like that . . . I hurt her pretty badly . . ." he said and looked after the direction Brilyra had gone. "And now I'm afraid she doesn't want to have anything to do with me any more . . ." he said, sadness creeping into his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 pm
(O-o hey, your name is mouse! Is that your favorite animal? And yay for funnn! *throws cookies like confetti*)

Laelira tilted her head at that, her frown increasing a bit. "You hurt Mommy?" But as he continued speaking she seemed to settle as she patted his head, "No, Mommy loves you. Wanna see?" With a smile, the girl came forward and pressed a kiss to Ryan's head..

And where Ryan had been standing, clothes suddenly fell to the ground as Ryan shrunk, skin sprouting fur and a tail, nose elongating into a snout, and ears popping up as did whiskers. Laelira smiled down at him, picking him up and stroking him softly, "I'ma put you outside, Soanre, and then I'll have Mommy come find you, kay?" She opened the door, setting Ryan door outside and scooting him, "Mommy loves you, don't worry." With a cheery smile, she closed the door, leaving Ryan outside as a mouse.

Laelira knocked at the door, "Mommy?"

Brilyra, inside the room and almost asleep, her face wet from tears stirred and glancing back to the bed Laelira was supposed to be in, and where the voice was coming from..she gasped, rising and going quickly to the door, "Lae..? Laelira?" She glanced around before looking to Laelira, "Laelira where is Ryan?"

"Squeak!" was Laelira's chipper reply, and she seemed about to say something else before she frowned, brow furrowing as she suddenly slumped and would have fallen to the ground had not Brilyra caught her..Laelira had used magick, she'd forgotten to warn Laelira about the effects of magickal healing after eating Julip berries..she brought the girl to the couch, Laelira would sleep for awhile now..

And then she remembered Ryan. Glancing between Laelira and the door, she realized Laelira was far safer than Ryan probably was and quickly threw on her traveling coat. She headed outside and stood at the outer entrance, looking around as she called out, "Ryan? Ryan?!" Brilyra didn't notice the little mouse at her feet.

(o_O they can mindspeak, since they have a Bound, o-o whether he realizes this or not yet I leave up to you! He can't undo the spell himself, and Brilyra has no magick right now, so only Laelira or another magick user can fix the mouse thing. (but the magick user would have to be pretty powerful to break someone elses spell) and if he's got any little powers right now you can decide those. Like if he can change his size small to big yada yada, whatever you think sounds funnerific, GO FOR IT <3)(and if he still goes troll is up to you too <3)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 pm
((No, my favorite animal is the otter. But all my friends call me a hyper blue mouse. And one of my friends drew a chibi of myself that was basically me in a blue mouse costume . . . hence my user name. mrgreen ))

Ryan stood outside, horribly aware of how vunerable he was in this form. Birds . . . cats . . . dogs . . . people even. Laelira thought this was going to help him? It could kill him! All the warnings that Brilyra had given him about the girl came back to him now and he stayed by the house, afraid to wander off. When Brilyra came out of the house, calling for him, he felt his heart warm. She did care . . . Bri . . . he thought happily, a smile appearing on his little mouse face.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff