Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:26 pm
Hikari and Sarah were inching away from the group. Sarah had used some magic to blow one person back. he flew back far but didn't hit anything. She didn't want him to get mad or he might attack harder. None had come after Hikari yet, they were going after others.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:39 pm
Itsuki walked into the clearing and found the Olette girl right there. "Hi...What are you doing here alone?" She was the second person he encountered in this odd forest and he hoped against hope that she was a bit more normal than the guy who had just walked in behind him before. A shiver ran down his spine as he thought about the creepy voice he had.  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:43 pm
Olette's blue eyes shifted as she looked down at the ground.
"I...live here." she said, sounding a bit embarrassed. It was the first time meeting this...Itsuki...and was a little intimidated. Olette looked back to him.
"What brings you here?" she asked calmly, a smile forming on her face. He looked about the same age as her-sixteen.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:46 pm
Itsuki smiled lightly. "To tell you the truth... I have absolutely no clue why I am in these woods. Maybe I'm just weird like that..." He looked around the clearing and wondered how this place was here in this huge and creepy woods.  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Olette's mind went back into gear.
"Oh! Please forgive me. Come inside." she said, as she walked to her doorway, her hair swishing back and forth behind her. Olette turned to the lantern by the door. She bent down, and a green light filled the glass lantern. Olette got back up, hoping Itsuki didn't see her doing that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:09 pm
Itsuki followed her into her home. It was quite homey and he felt slightly uncomfortable in such a warm setting. You couldn't blame him... he had lived in all sorts of places and they were all outdoors. This was completely new to him. "Are you sure its ok to invite some random stranger into your home like that?"  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:13 pm
"Of course it's fine." Olette said, bringing Itsuki a glass of water. "Would you like anything else?" she asked from her kitchen. Suddently, her frying pan fell to the ground.
"I told you not to do that when there's company!" she hissed at the appliance.
((If you didn't know, Olette is skilled at wielding magic, this isn't her house-it's her neighbor's, but she lives with her, and it's only fitting for someone who uses magic to have magical appliances. ^^))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:19 pm
(Ahh i see... thats perfect...)
Itsuki took the glass of water from her but it dropped when the pot hit the floor. The ringing in his developed ears was too painful to ignore. He covered his ears with his hands and whined slightly.  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:26 pm
Olette shoved the pan into a cabinet and locked it.
"I'm sorry about that." she said, as she bent down to get the glass.
"I'll be right back." Olette said, hurrying into the kitchen. She set the glass on the table and with a snap of her finger, it reassembled itself. Olette refilled the glass and gave it back to Itsuki.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:37 pm
Itsuki couldn't grasp the glass from her. It seemed the noise from the pan dropping had burst one of his ear drums. He pulled his hand from his ear as it bled slightly. "...s**t!"  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:43 pm
Olette noticed the blood on Itsuki's hand. She placed her hand on his ear, closed her eyes, and the blood stopped.
"I truly am sorry about the pan. it has a mind of its own." She shot an angry glance at the cabinet.
"It really does." she added, hoping Itsuki didn't think she was crazy. Olette knew it had a mind of its own-it falls in the same exact place every time someone comes to the house.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:05 pm
Vanessa watched as they attacked. "Why you ask, my dear Pre? Because I was ordered to." She simply said as she began walking off from the battle scene. She hoped though that they might be okay. But that hope was hidden deep inside her cruel heart. She continued walking away. "Goodbye." She said calmly to her old group. "Kill them and take their souls." She commanded on her way out to one of the mysterious attackers she summoned.

[Exits to Deralo Field]

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:24 pm
Pre's sword clashed again with the cloaked creatures.
"...Da..." Pre clenched her teeth. She had been betrayed, and now she's going to be killed here with no purpose, "Dammit all!!" With that cry, her positive aura exploded. The whole clearing was covered in white mist. Anything with an evil soul was killed instantly. She could hear their cries among the white fog.
Finally, she stood there alone, still with her sword drawn. Whoever remained with Vanessa was gone by then.
Her positive self could not bring herself to hate Vanessa or her group, but now she is alone with no way of finding out about herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:30 pm
Itsuki examined his now healed ear. This girl... this mage or whatever she wanted to be called...She was truly amazing. He looked up at her. "I believe you... I really do.."
His eyes traced the whole form of Olette. he ran a hand through his hair and smiled. "I can't really judge you... I am a werewolf after all..." He smiled down at her.  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:41 pm
Olette smiled.
"Thank you." she said, sitting down next to Itsuki. "I don't mind what you are-you're the first person who sees me for who I am, not a freak or a lunatic."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games